The Huns Vs EOTD / LOC / Locness

DeletedUser

I did speak with you at one point, to both you and sparky. This was when I was "on the run" with no alliance to take shelter in (yes I was a refugee) and with members from EoTD and LoC racing to take my cities. Sparky and Greco were my friends, they helped me to move out of these troubled oceans to find solace in the Huns.

But when SGE finally sprung into being, I was given a second chance by sparky and orian to join them, a chance to renew myself as a player. I joined them, and in a few weeks, things had progressed from neutrality with the Huns, to being enemies with LoC, then to actually allying the Huns, and then to merging with them.

Then Sparky decided to kick all of SGE out of the Huns to "save space" or "prune the tree", something like that. I was devastated, I thought that I had been a friend to Sparky and Greco, or at least was friendly with them. I joined SGE again and we helped it progress as an alliance. I did want SGE to go pro-Hun at a time, but that was when I bathed daily in the propaganda given to me by Orian and Lead. It seemed the two players I looked up to both wanted pro-Hun-ship for SGE, and I respected their ideas.

We grew, faced internal troubles, Lead quit, Orian joined the Huns, we were racked with leadership problems, membership cooperation. I grew to be anti-Hun from a combination of several things: influence from my friends and allies, watching the struggle between LoL, EotD with the Huns, and from reading up in the external forums. I learned that greco and sparky were not as I thought they were. Greco, on these forums, is very immature, and is very repetitive in his insults against Nwinder. Sparky seemed indecisive when I saw his forum posts, though I still respect his prowess and skill in playing the game. Orian, oh Orian, was always a friend to me. But he did one thing that I found unacceptable. He left SGE for the Huns, in an excuse of "saving the alliance from the wrath of Nwinder" or something. After he left, SGE was never the same. And when I saw my old friend Orian arguing with Nwinder (didn't know him very well yet) here on the externals, I found that Nwinder had his arguments based in fact and backed up with logic, while Orian and Greco and BN pelted him with the same questions and insults day after day.

Sorry for the long post, was just trying to explain why I became Anti-Hun and helped SGE join that path in the first place.

Bianh i am not going to blast you here. Just a have to correct you on some of your facts. Yes we were friendly to each other and we had several chats here and there. To my understanding why Sparky kicked you guys out was basically one or more were spies and he decided to kick the bunch out. Just remember one of our conversations that you wanted SG to be a Huns friendly alliance and you wanted one day to either merge into the huns or you wanted to be another DOA relationship. Told you back then that you have to speak to sparky.
As for Nwhiner, He has not once shown any proof or back up anything he has said to your alliance or on these forums. He just spreads rumors that always come out to be false.

DeletedUser

Let the witch hunt continue! Since you don't play the game any more, it is pretty easy to waste away and accomplish all goals except for one: vilify-nwinder.

That's cool though, it is pretty obvious it isn't working. Sorry mate. Good try, but you've failed at your last grepo-goal.

Also, I am quite confused as to what I have to show proof of....hmmm....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, Greco, but it seems like you are insistent on flaming Nwinder in each and every single post. I know that you are a good player ingame, but does it really reflect well on you if you just sit back on your lawn chair and flame people in the forums? We all now that you and Nwinder have your disagreements but do you need to be as immature as to resort to the primary school method of name calling? Nwhiner? I mean really? I have lost a lot of respect for many players through their activities on the external forums.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, Greco, but it seems like you are insistent on flaming Nwinder in each and every single post. I know that you are a good player ingame, but does it really reflect well on you if you just sit back on your lawn chair and flame people in the forums? We all now that you and Nwinder have your disagreements but do you need to be as immature as to resort to the primary school method of name calling? Nwhiner? I mean really? I have lost a lot of respect for many players through their activities on the external forums.

Bainh I don't get you?

You say lets not flame Nwinder but if you look back at all his post?

99% of the post are flaming others and then they respond to defend. When they confront Nwinder with evidence he makes up even more stories or just doesn't reply. You might want to go back and read all the topic and see who really started them when it comes to flaming Nwinder.

Second you say you have lost a lot of respect for many players through their activities on the external forums. I'm amusing I'm one of them?

But best you look back

If it wasn't for us you most likely wouldn't be around or at least you would be starting on the outer rim and at that time most likely on the east side if any.

Now let me tell you what Huns helped you do since you seem to forgot who really helped you.

First: Sparky helped you out many times in the past and he risked his cities to defend yours in an enemy's territory. Yes he kicked you out but it was not just you it was everyone. That was nothing against you but he never attacked you like Nwinder. He was only concerned for information leeks as any leader would be.

Now Let you know what I helped you with

When the witch hunt was on for you I was the only one who stood between you fallowing and starting over. I fought for you when everyone claimed your cities and Nwinder wouldn't let it go. After we talked and you understood that in order to be in our alliance the leaders didn't want any member to bully people. You said you understood and that and you would change. I believed you but Nwinder and others only wanted your cities.

SO because I had faith in you, I made you a leader even when everyone wanted you out of SG, Nwinder was really mad about that but I stood my ground to make sure you had a fair chance to prove your self once again.

I could go on about you but you know how things were and yet you come on this forum and make it like you were never helped or the help that people gave you didn't mean anything.

But yet you are willing to defend a guy and even fallowed that guy who only wanted to have you cast out of Delta and let's not forget he attack you and SG. He uses the excuse that I didn't help you and left you. If that was the case and I didn't care about you? I would of never Made you a leader or take any of your cities and give you mine.

Anyway the Huns never attack SG only when they attacked first. Huns protected you when others wanted you to be gone I gave you my nice cities to help you and took crappy cities back just because your were a so called friend. Then you attack me with the city that I gave you.

So bianh please don't come on here and talk like you don't flame anyone as we all can read your post from past and also those message when you picked on smaller players.

You are a good player bianh, I will give you that and I thought you were a friend. But it's really sad to see how fast you forgotten the people that really helped you and how you will talk about the ones that wanted to kill you and hunt you down as your friends.

That just makes me shake my head!

DeletedUser

What evidence, I am baffled by all this talk of evidence! Where is this evidence everyone talks about?

Was it the nonsense you posted in the Harbingers v. Huns forum about Nicklaus?

Bring some evidence to the table. But thus far, you have zero.

and orian, I'll shake my head about your pitiful argument. Really, it is pitiful. I attacked bianh, where were you to defend him? When I was attacking him, you were in SG-Elites. Yet you did nothing to help him.

See, the thing is man, he and I have come to terms with everything. We are now on an even keel. I think you've not even been on an even keel with anyone before. You like to paint me as some huge monster, but guess what? When people get to know they know I am pretty up front about things. I call things as I see them. If I am wrong about something, I admit I was wrong. I am not infallible. Sometimes I guess that is monstrous - but that doesn't mean everything I do is horrible and bad.

You really, really have to start looking into the mirror man. All of this outward projecting is really, really getting annoying.

<<<<<caution, below lies hints for people conducting a negative based propaganda campaign, so unless you are conducted such a campaign, I would not read it. >>>>>>

Let me give you some hints and tips on how to defile someone's image.
-First and foremost, no one can be all bad. By making them seem all bad, you build scepticism from the person you are feeding information to. Pure evilness is rare in the world.
-Secondly, you must only attack them sometimes, otherwise it becomes overwhelming to the reader of the propaganda you are feeding.
-Thirdly, you must have a way to be a moral high ground. Better than that person. But we have shown time after time, you don't have that high ground to stand on. Prime example, bianh. You talk about people "helping him", but in his time of need, you fled to the huns and didn't even send him a ship. Historically Stalin v. Hitler. Sure Stalin wasn't a great guy, but he was better than Hitler. You should strive to make the point. But remember step four when you do so:
-Fourth, make your arguments coherent and use correct details, i.e. talking on Nicklaus, whom I still don't know who that is.
-Fifth and most important of all, don't become the villain yourself. People are fickle, a truly loyal person is hard to come by. Regardless of money, friendships or anything - at some point people care about themselves more than anything else. Literally, that is the 100% truth. Self-preservation is humans number one instinct. You have to explain two things to the person you are sending your information to (in this case the message board) firstly what I am doing wrong and secondly what you are doing to fix it. For example, you could make a claim I am going to take all of bianh's cities, after that you would say "here is how I am going to stop it from occurring: _________"
-Sixth, stay in charge man. Telling people to go to relentless takes you out of authority. You have an alliance and you have a home to offer them. Think about it like a trust building exercise, right? You are trying to build trust with a person, so you are going to do the trust fall and catch that person, but right before they make the jump you say, of sorry, I won't be catching you, my friend will. Well you have alienated that trust. Without trust you can't stay in charge. Without being able to stay in charge, you simple can't succeed at your goals.

Follow those guidelines and I think you'll find your anti-nwinder campaign will find more success. Again, think back to World War II propaganda my friend. That is where you'll find your success.

DeletedUser

For claritys sake, The Huns arent attacking anyone except their own inactives and they are trying to make friends with anyone that will listen. So I dont think leaving SGE alone says anything.

And on top of that, the plan has always been for them to take out EoTD and then SGE. You knew this from the moment you joined.

DeletedUser

now that's some originality! My fifth grade teacher used to make us say this saying before we started any project, it might do you some good Channy:

"Unique and unusual, not blasé"

You might do well to follow that advise as well. Shame your fifth grade teacher didn't instil those values in you.

Oh Philney, you hit the nail on the head and now I have figured EVERYTHING out.

Bare with me:

Oriansport cared about SG-E, he predicted EotD and LoC would fall - therefore he started bedding down with the huns. He learned that The Huns plans were to take out EotD and then SG-E. Therefore, he began to realize (using self-preservation, not courage) that the best way to save himself and his alliance was to join The Huns. However, we have some kinks in that plan:

First: He did not defend bianh went I attacked him
Second: He does not offer membership of his friends to The Huns, instead he offers it to Relentless
Third: He made pacts allowing Sparky and Greco to move into SG-E territory, so they could outflank EotD, not realizing that those cities would not be used for that purpose, instead they stagnate in SG-E territory, using SG-E members as farms.

So I guess that does throw a kink in that idea...As he protected himself by moving into o45 and further, well outside of our territory, and has been giving his cities to relentless players in o15...but he failed to protect his alliance from The Hun's wrath...man, what a bummer.

Rats. I tried, I really did.

DeletedUser

No No Nwinder.

What i am saying is as follows

You come in here everyday having a cry about some silly little topic no one cares about. Why cant you just leave it ingame.

your points make no sense and more importantly no one Ncares :D

And greco is dead right, You are a very boring forum goer:D:D

DeletedUser

now that's some originality! My fifth grade teacher used to make us say this saying before we started any project, it might do you some good Channy:

"Unique and unusual, not blasé"

You might do well to follow that advise as well. Shame your fifth grade teacher didn't instil those values in you.

Oh Philney, you hit the nail on the head and now I have figured EVERYTHING out.

Bare with me:

Oriansport cared about SG-E, he predicted EotD and LoC would fall - therefore he started bedding down with the huns. He learned that The Huns plans were to take out EotD and then SG-E. Therefore, he began to realize (using self-preservation, not courage) that the best way to save himself and his alliance was to join The Huns. However, we have some kinks in that plan:

First: He did not defend bianh went I attacked him
Second: He does not offer membership of his friends to The Huns, instead he offers it to Relentless
Third: He made pacts allowing Sparky and Greco to move into SG-E territory, so they could outflank EotD, not realizing that those cities would not be used for that purpose, instead they stagnate in SG-E territory, using SG-E members as farms.

So I guess that does throw a kink in that idea...As he protected himself by moving into o45 and further, well outside of our territory, and has been giving his cities to relentless players in o15...but he failed to protect his alliance from The Hun's wrath...man, what a bummer.

Nwinder you can spin anything the way you want, But the botton line is that you attacked people in SG. Whether or not I helped him. I did a lot for bianh and he know it. If he wants to buy into your propaganda then so be it. I don't care anymore. You did what you set out to do and that was destroy SG if they didn't go along with your plans.

You were just good at the way you did it and using leaders to convince others which had a ripple effect down the chain.

So hats of to you Nwinder.

As for asking members to join Huns not Relentless?

Was that's to hard to figure out? If I asked amyone to join the Huns? They would have more than just you and a few others on their tail. I mean come on Nwinder that's a silly question. Your logic is: "Anyone" who doesn't agree with you and wants to stay neutral must be

A) A spy

B) Helping me

C) Has an agenda against the western allies.

So in saying that with Relentless as neutral alliance it only make sense that someone who had enough of your BS could just join them.

The problem with you is this:

1) You think you have all the answers

2) Everyone that doesn't cater to your way of thinking is assumed enemy.

I'm not going anywhere and like I said in the past that you need to read the forums.

I answer that question so many times. You choose to ignore the answer and then keep posting on me moving to ocean 45. Last time you ask the same thing I gave you a link and the time before. How many times do I have to post it?

I think I post it quite enough for you.

For claritys sake, The Huns arent attacking anyone except their own inactives and they are trying to make friends with anyone that will listen. So I dont think leaving SGE alone says anything.

And on top of that, the plan has always been for them to take out EoTD and then SGE. You knew this from the moment you joined.

This is twice philney you told me I new the Huns plans.

First off I respect your post on other topics but this was about me and Nwinder so please stay out of it.

If you want to post about the Huns so be it, but don't stick words in my mouth and say I new about something I new nothing about. Any conversation that you had with others was with them not me. Like I said anyone can say Oriansport wants to take out SG this is his plan.

Now if you can show me were I said I had plans to attack SG then I will apologies and never post on this forum. Also as I said in the past, if I wanted to take out SG what would be the best way?

A) Leave? Or B) Make everyone fight Nwinder and start a war in the west?

I think everyone know the answer to that.

DeletedUser

<----------------------------------

DeletedUser

Bainh I don't get you?

You say lets not flame Nwinder but if you look back at all his post?

99% of the post are flaming others and then they respond to defend. When they confront Nwinder with evidence he makes up even more stories or just doesn't reply. You might want to go back and read all the topic and see who really started them when it comes to flaming Nwinder.

Second you say you have lost a lot of respect for many players through their activities on the external forums. I'm amusing I'm one of them?

But best you look back

If it wasn't for us you most likely wouldn't be around or at least you would be starting on the outer rim and at that time most likely on the east side if any.

Now let me tell you what Huns helped you do since you seem to forgot who really helped you.

First: Sparky helped you out many times in the past and he risked his cities to defend yours in an enemy's territory. Yes he kicked you out but it was not just you it was everyone. That was nothing against you but he never attacked you like Nwinder. He was only concerned for information leeks as any leader would be.

Now Let you know what I helped you with

When the witch hunt was on for you I was the only one who stood between you fallowing and starting over. I fought for you when everyone claimed your cities and Nwinder wouldn't let it go. After we talked and you understood that in order to be in our alliance the leaders didn't want any member to bully people. You said you understood and that and you would change. I believed you but Nwinder and others only wanted your cities.

SO because I had faith in you, I made you a leader even when everyone wanted you out of SG, Nwinder was really mad about that but I stood my ground to make sure you had a fair chance to prove your self once again.

I could go on about you but you know how things were and yet you come on this forum and make it like you were never helped or the help that people gave you didn't mean anything.

But yet you are willing to defend a guy and even fallowed that guy who only wanted to have you cast out of Delta and let's not forget he attack you and SG. He uses the excuse that I didn't help you and left you. If that was the case and I didn't care about you? I would of never Made you a leader or take any of your cities and give you mine.

Anyway the Huns never attack SG only when they attacked first. Huns protected you when others wanted you to be gone I gave you my nice cities to help you and took crappy cities back just because your were a so called friend. Then you attack me with the city that I gave you.

So bianh please don't come on here and talk like you don't flame anyone as we all can read your post from past and also those message when you picked on smaller players.

You are a good player bianh, I will give you that and I thought you were a friend. But it's really sad to see how fast you forgotten the people that really helped you and how you will talk about the ones that wanted to kill you and hunt you down as your friends.

That just makes me shake my head!

You act like I don't remember anything you and the Huns did for me? I remember those things well, I just laugh when players like channy and Greco use their name games, going Nwhiner that and Nlier this. Those are some the things that made me lose respect of these players.

I have not lost my respect of you Orian, not in the way you think. I am just deeply saddened by some of your actions. I know you are a great player, and I remember all the help you gave me. You stood up for me, you took a city of me that was deep in enemy territory, and you trusted me. And I trusted you, buddy. You were my friend, and you helped me out so much. But when you left SGE for the Huns, saying that you did so to protect us, I was so confused. I lost sleep trying to figure out why you left SGE for the Huns. From looking on the externals and from checking out others' perspectives on the issue, I figured that you had been leading the alliance to join the Huns yet again, by starting with the neutrality thing, and then you left to join them on a nonexistent excuse. That was the thing that broke it, buddy. If you really loved SGE you would not have done so.

And I have flamed people in the past here, but I have backed up what I said with logic and information, not with immature catcalls like "Nlier and Ncrier." I'm sorry, I must have been unclear with my idea of flaming. I meant what Greco and others are doing, sitting back, outside of the game, and using immature methods to attempt and destablize a player.

And yes, when I had started grepolis and started getting more active, I was not nice to smaller players outside of my alliance, and I learned, by being kicked out of my alliance, to change my ways. And I do not do so anymore.

And Nwinder, he showed to me that he was not what I thought he was. I thought he was what you told me he was, a manipulative, evil, player. I thought he was mean to be attacking me and trying to rim me, but when he joined SGE, I learned that he was not at all like I thought. He was in actuality, a good player, a good leader, and a good friend.

And if I remember correctly, when Sparky and Greco helped me, you didn't help at all. You were busy arguing with Nwinder about SGE breaking from LoC, etc, etc.

You were my friend, Orian, and you still are, but I don't see the logic in some of your arguments, and I am no longer on your side alliance-wise, so I don't feel the need to support you, Greco, or any other player that is here, besides those that make good arguments in my eyes.

DeletedUser

Fair enough bianh I respect your answers.

Hope it works out for you!

DeletedUser18613

my head hurts

wow i cant believe i took the time to read this all! it would seem to me (and i know that most of you will not care what i think or of even heard of me!)
that this thread is just going round in circles with accusations of who did what and who isnt doing what. now take into consideration that this is just one player opinion! and to tell you the truth im not even sure why im wasting my time and all of youre time. but i do not see how this heated conversation is really resolving any thing! so why bother with it?

oh jmac good to see you here! you are proving to be a very good enemy and play with plenty of skill. if you have only sunk 8 of our CS's well then im a little of at my alliance as im sure that ive sent close to 5 or 6 by my self! i thank you for making this game worth while and am sure i will soon be seeing you again on the battle field.

DeletedUser

Good point chris...nwinder is actually satan. You must be one of his multi accounts. The sky is purple. He ruined a thousand alliances and if it werent for him Abraham Lincoln would still be alive!!.....

There you go Orionsport. I saved you the trouble of replying.

DeletedUser

Good point chris...nwinder is actually satan. You must be one of his multi accounts. The sky is purple. He ruined a thousand alliances and if it werent for him Abraham Lincoln would still be alive!!.....

Lol, I just had to laugh at this. Funniest thing I heard all day. :D

No offense at you Orian, of course. :)

I have to say, these arguments do show sides of the players that you would not normally see, as I said earlier, you can learn a lot about people by looking at who they yell at, and who they support. You can see who is good with words, and who has to resort to childish insults and names. You can see who you should really respect, and who has opinions that are no more than dirt.

You can see who hates who, and use that information in the game. You can laugh all day at what people say here, you could study it closely and learn secrets that others overlook.

Or you can as some others do and sit back here, hide from your enemies and insult them from a safe place.

I have seen players do all of this. I have to say, these arguments bring into light what players want to hide, what they are really like, it's quite informative.

DeletedUser6296

wow i cant believe i took the time to read this all! it would seem to me (and i know that most of you will not care what i think or of even heard of me!)
that this thread is just going round in circles with accusations of who did what and who isnt doing what. now take into consideration that this is just one player opinion! and to tell you the truth im not even sure why im wasting my time and all of youre time. but i do not see how this heated conversation is really resolving any thing! so why bother with it?

oh jmac good to see you here! you are proving to be a very good enemy and play with plenty of skill. if you have only sunk 8 of our CS's well then im a little of at my alliance as im sure that ive sent close to 5 or 6 by my self! i thank you for making this game worth while and am sure i will soon be seeing you again on the battle field.

Don't worry Chris; the CS count is much higher than 8 now. :D

DeletedUser

Someone finally figured out the truth!

CRAP! All my elaborate plans are out the window - or should I say Nwindow

DeletedUser14362

lol 100% accurate bianh! i thought you where greco! Bianh you a very good,true artist.