The Hunters of Hysminai

DeletedUser

For those of you who don't know us....;) We are The Hunters of Hysminai.:pro:

We are a fairly small alliance, ~1,100,000 points. We are based in a number of Oceans: 24, 32, 33 and 42. We are currently 2nd in Ocean 24, 1st in Ocean 32, 7th in Ocean 33 and 2nd in Ocean 42. Globally we are ranked 25th, with an average points per member of about 20,000.

Our leaders: Sashelle has some experience and has about 100,000 points/11 cities. We have recently adopted new policies to kick out any slackers.

image.php

You have found The Hunters of Hysminai

Alliance Leadership:
Sashelle

High Council:
lizzykatm
herbman
Samurai675

All of the above are points of contact. Someone is always watching over this alliance.

Recruitment:

Open - Limited - Closed

Notify a member of leadership with your intent to join. This notification should express your goals and your strategies. If you are a refugee then do not expect support from us for 48 hours after joining.

A valid recruit will have a points total which is at least very close to our alliance's average. Exceptions can me made for those who have outstanding ABP accumulation, and who show other positive signs of being a serious player.

Pacts:

Open - Limited - Closed

We are not seeking this for the sake of making a list of allies. We are looking for brothers, and we expect to be as close to your members, as we are to our own. We do not have pacts, but families.

If you refuse to send a message to begin discussions on what a 'pact' with your alliance would entail, your alliance will be refused without question.

If anyone is interested in joining this alliance, post here with an application form or message one of the leaders in game.

Application Form must include:

Name:
Cities:
Ocean:
Experience:
Online:
Why I want to join your alliance:
Anything else:

Comment, Rate and Subscribe. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is one of the better written introductions to an alliance thread that I have read on these external forums. Well done, Fell33.

DeletedUser

Thanks, I'll try to update the thread with the latest news etc.

DeletedUser

Sorry for double post, but it seems there was a bit of crisis yesterday as Leaflock, ex-leader, disbanded the alliance by accident. However the alliance is fighting back and re-recruiting any old members. If anyone from the alliance has not been sent an invitation, please message Lizzykatm.

Last edited by a moderator: