The Immortals verses The Irish War Wolves

DeletedUser2795

I think that I joined in the first 1000 on the server :)

DeletedUser

Should at the alliance "The Art of War" to the Irish side. They are apparently have diplomatic negotiations with them. I know since I was in that alliance and decided to leave.

DeletedUser

I just want to know if the leader of this team of Immortals, was in the TI on world 34 in Tribal wars, as I was a Co-Founder in that one with Herris, it'd be nice to find some friends on this world :)

Edit: Hmm, on second thought it's obvious that this team of Immortals is nothing even close to my old TI.

DeletedUser

I just want to know if the leader of this team of Immortals, was in the TI on world 34 in Tribal wars, as I was a Co-Founder in that one with Herris, it'd be nice to find some friends on this world :)

Edit: Hmm, on second thought it's obvious that this team of Immortals is nothing even close to my old TI.

I hate tribal wars

DeletedUser

Nice Farm?

(D) Who call you farm with a city less than 2000 points Mr Chaos ? I am the assistant leader of Irish War Wolves and if you dare come to farm my city! :Smile:

DeletedUser4341

tyroncs if u want a worthy alliance to fight, then fight mad melons =)

DeletedUser

Yeah but then you'd have to change it to something else. Due to the lack of living up to the name.