The Immortals verses The Irish War Wolves

DeletedUser

So this morning the Irish War Wolves leader wanted war with me as he sent in a letter below

i am the irish war wolves leader and I declare war on you

Responding to this I declared war on them. They have twice as many members as my alliance and we have double their average. The sides as I can see them are my allies (main one's shown below)

The Immortals, T.A.G., Lacedaemonia, Thors Army, Flame Guardians

Against there allies

Spartan Warriors, The Roman Empire, The Cassiopeian Order, War Gods, Mercyful Fate, Lightningz Exilesz, Saints of Deliverance

I have also recieved confirmation that The Spartan Saints are teamed up with the Irish War Wolves as I recieved in a letter. I have only shown my strongest allies in the above but we have roughly 10 more allies un-shown.

There strongest allies are War Gods and The Spartan Saints which don't seem much of a threat to me. So it is pretty much this

images

against this

300_immortals.jpg

DeletedUser

Ummm... How can you declare if they declared on you first?? Just silly in my opinion.

DeletedUser2795

Think about it, they declare on you, but that only means that THEY are fighting you, not that YOU are fighting them.

DeletedUser

not to go here but I guess I will

Many nations and factions have declared war on the United States. However, most of them we just choose to ignore and have not declared war back.

In fact when the twin trade towers where taken down The Al Quida claimed that they had declared war on us years prior to it happening.

*I know I have spelled it wrong so sue me

DeletedUser

some say that was a repeat of the Cuba Fiasco, but I'm probably not allowed to talk politics here :p

DeletedUser441

I find it very funny how they say that are not interested in peace in their profile but they have 5 allies.

DeletedUser

You didn't post the IWW leader name, so how can it be verified? I don't recall anything being discussed about declaring war, and all of the sudden everyone gets messages from you saying:

tyroncs on 3/30/10 at 8:12 PM
Okay
Kresslack on 3/30/10 at 8:01 PM
Excellent. I've been wanting a change of scenery from these farms and mines. I look forward to the day you make the mistake of stepping foot on my shores. See you on the battlefield.
tyroncs on 3/30/10 at 5:22 PM
This is a declaration of war. Everybody in your alliance has been sent this. If you respond and you are not the founder say your last words.

In other news, happy easter. Sadly we will be ruining it.

On the other hand, if I do find out that the IWW Alliance leader is going around declaring war on people and not even bothering to discuss/notify the Alliance, I probably won't be there long.

EDIT:

Doesn't matter, decided to leave anyway. >_>

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I know it is silly but after your founder sent a stupid message I sent it to all of you

DeletedUser

It's all good, nothing was really happening in that alliance anyway, they were just trying to get a ton of new members saying they were going to take over the world or something. Not a bad goal to have in a game like this, but really how are you going to do it with an army of newbies? I just left and started my own alliance, I'll more than likely be the only one ever in it, but I'm fine with that. ;)

Good luck with whatever happens.

DeletedUser

It's all good, nothing was really happening in that alliance anyway, they were just trying to get a ton of new members saying they were going to take over the world or something. Not a bad goal to have in a game like this, but really how are you going to do it with an army of newbies? I just left and started my own alliance, I'll more than likely be the only one ever in it, but I'm fine with that. ;)

Good luck with whatever happens.

Thanks, its best to start an alliance when you join because then your island friends will join

DeletedUser340

mmm .. What a war ...

/endsarcasum.

<insert long message about me caring>

This is gonna be rubbish , Do you have any colony ships? ... whats the point >_>

have fun .

-sere

DeletedUser

mmm .. What a war ...

/endsarcasum.

<insert long message about me caring>

This is gonna be rubbish , Do you have any colony ships? ... whats the point >_>

have fun .

-sere

point, 10 limit

DeletedUser

all that will come of this is two alliances no one cares about are going to try to farm each other. Simple, as sere already implied, not enough members in either alliance can conquest for anything more to come of it.

DeletedUser

To me this just looks like
The Immortals vs a group of spiked farms. ;)

DeletedUser

Tyroncs

just to clarify "tyroncs messaged every person in the iww that the immortals declared war on us.and that our easter would be ruined. and at the end wished us happy easter.
Don't worry tyroncs your feeble ways will be found out and the world and your alliences probably won't have anything to do with you after you get caught in your own lies.
you have openly declared yourself a trouble maker...thats not a good thing.
Good work kressleck for saving that message and pasting it for all to see.

TO ALL IMMMORTAL ALLYS: be very careful when dealing with tyroncs. He could very well be much trouble internally. he stirred the pot and now trys blaming us.whatever tyroncs. My opinion you'll never be a leader and probably not a very good follower either.

Turukovich; diplomat-IWW

DeletedUser

Seriosly your founder messaged me declarung war. Whatever he is telling you is a fib as I clearly got send a message. I have 2 main allies helping me out and they are helping lots.