The Immortals verses The Irish War Wolves

DeletedUser

Checked my other screenie folder and searched my 2nd hardrive and it's not on there

DeletedUser

Why didnt you put the screenshot on in the first place when you first started accusing?

haha Makes no sense at all :)

DeletedUser2795

Although that sounds suspicious, I will let it go because Athlete will have screenshots as well.

DeletedUser

If anyone wants to see the message tyroncs sent to all my members declaring war, i still have it

:p haha

DeletedUser

Im done with this conversation of who started it.
haha
Cause idc anymore. The war is over

DeletedUser

What you said after some please stop farming my players attempts

Theathelething.jpg

Then my response

athrel2.jpg

Recongise these Athele1021. Also I got a message back 2 weeks later after I sent the war thing out to your players, that is just inactiveness

DeletedUser

Hey tyroncs, did you play on w14 or W6 on Tribal Wars? I remember a year and a half ago when I still used to play TW, I fought against The Immortals on either W6 or W14. Where you a member of that alliance?

Any ways, I hope you kick the Irish puppy's asses

DeletedUser

haha i dont know where you got those but i never said anything like that. And you guys never farmed our cities before the war so ok?

And another thing i dont talk like that, i would never say....

"Ill meet you on the battlefield"?
and "final flaw' haha

haha i dont take this game THAT seriously.

And lastly i would never be on at 2:03 in the morning. Im in school and go to bed at 11:00 :p haha

So either you forged these messages or ur an idiot haha

DeletedUser4555

i suggest you and your army surrender you you do not succeed the war

DeletedUser

And lastly i would never be on at 2:03 in the morning. Im in school and go to bed at 11:00 :p haha

Did you seriously just tell everyone when your offline? And then you say

or ur an idiot haha

Maybe you should think about this for a minute.

Oh and as for the message, it did look suspicious, it looked all chopped up, so I wouldn't be shocked if it's a fake.

DeletedUser

it looked all chopped up

I normally do that because normally a conversation can't fit on a page

So either you forged these messages or ur an idiot haha

Who says I don't have a different time set on my grepolis though?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Who says we even really care? this isnt a war between 2 alliances its nothing more than a one sided flame war on the external forums...
disappointed

DeletedUser

Hey tyroncs, did you play on w14 or W6 on Tribal Wars? I remember a year and a half ago when I still used to play TW, I fought against The Immortals on either W6 or W14. Where you a member of that alliance?

Any ways, I hope you kick the Irish puppy's asses

I have been asked this before, my friend club998 ran an alliance on beta called the imortals. Then when epsilon was made me and him created our alliance. I eventually removed him of founder status due to inactivity

DeletedUser

I have been asked this before, my friend club998 ran an alliance on beta called the imortals. Then when epsilon was made me and him created our alliance. I eventually removed him of founder status due to inactivity

Ahhh so you ganked your friends alliance... I gotcha ;)