The Immortals

DeletedUser

image.php

Now after making our mark on Epsilon The Immortals plan on dominating Eta! We aren't exactly Elite but we plan to give Eta that extra buzz and make it more fun for everyone.

Our Targets

We will base ourselves in the south-west and dominate that area before attempting to get 3rd in the world wide scoreboard.

How we will acheive these

What I will tend to do as the world will be less evolved is to Mass recruit but then keep the best and brightest. This will be hard to acheive but in the end the goal must be completed before we move on to anything else.

DeletedUser

I Just hope you don't start of like a MRA and have like 200 player in the first month, you gota build up and have strong players.

Richard

Strategos
You're not the same Immortals who tried to mass recruit the entirety of One For All on Epsilon, are you. Bad times.

DeletedUser

Yes its them Shanara lol They tried to recruit everyone in my alliance too lmao

Richard

Strategos
/Facepalm

When I pointed out it was considered an act of war, Club998 (their co-founder) tried to say it was his brother messing with his account. How coincidental...

DeletedUser

Very. Tyroncs also tried to accuse me of declaring war on his alliance when he mass mailed all of my members and said,

THE IMMORTALS HAVE DECLARED WAR ON YOU!!
Have a nice easter because we will be ruining it

or something like that lol
Its funny how serious these people take this game because i would never have my day ruined because i get attacked by a player in this game lmao
But the funny thing is that they only attacked us like once after decaring war and then asked for peace haha

DeletedUser

Let me guess, was it from Mafia Man, is so, he pulled the same stuff with us, and got kicked out of BeSt RuLe for it. He sucks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

it's usually better if Founders don't find out about you trying to invite their alliance so don't send invites to founders

DeletedUser

it's usually better if Founders don't find out about you trying to invite their alliance so don't send invites to founders

I used the tactic "mass mail alliances and ask for invites" early in epsilon then my co-leader club998 decided he would copy this tactic when we restarted the alliance. The world was too developed for this tactic so it didn't work

DeletedUser

How ironic to use the name and pic from the film 300. Didn't The Immortals get there *** handed to them on a plate in that film. Wonder if the same will happen here ( more than likely)

DeletedUser6810

How ironic to use the name and pic from the film 300. Didn't The Immortals get there *** handed to them on a plate in that film. Wonder if the same will happen here ( more than likely)

And from what i can see, theres plenty of " Spartans" in this game to take them on :).

Chances are stacked against u mate.

DeletedUser

cmon that guy says a bad word and im not even aloud to use stars to cover my bad words

DeletedUser

cmon that guy says a bad word and im not even aloud to use stars to cover my bad words
yeah i got an edit: acronym for swear words not aloud.

Tyroncs has been in Time Warp for ages now

DeletedUser4013

I look at the context in which those words are used, and I use discretion. Certain words/acronyms will be deleted straight-away, others will get an instant infraction, but either way I use my discretion when it comes to those words