the importance off the alliance

DeletedUser

the alliance importance go if demonstrate in the aid the attacks and defenses,in the aid in forme from resourses importantes,help,etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am sorry, I don't mean to be rude but I have no idea what you two are talking about.

DeletedUser

I think the guy is saying that an alliance is of no use if they don't support with either troops or resources

DeletedUser

I think it is because he is foreign and is using google translate and posted this thread in a foreign language and has now changed it.

DeletedUser

Yes it was originally posted in Portugese, anyone care to translate an answer?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'd try my best to help him out, but idk what he is asking for.. or if it's even a question?

Is he looking for a discussion on why alliances are important?

DeletedUser

I'd try my best to help him out, but idk what he is asking for.. or if it's even a question?

Is he looking for a discussion on why alliances are important?

I think so, speak Portuguese

DeletedUser

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense. ;)

My English teacher didn't like that one bit. All I've been able to read is the smiley...

DeletedUser

hmm, post was deleted. I thought someone would have caught what I was referring too. Try google, might find out what I meant ;)