The Impudent Digit

DeletedUser19174

So I decided to indulge and see what the hell you were offering those who sought a pact with your alliance, and that is where this story got funny. :p

So I misread your alliance name as "The Impotent Digit" and I thought it a bit odd, and your alliance logo didn't make any sense, and then I read the alliance profile and they worked together but albeit a bit graphic for Grepolis, all based on the proviso that I thought your digit was impotent. :eek:

So when I stopped laughing I realised my mistake, but I thought I would share the laughs and take the opportunity to mock you a teeny bit ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hope you looked fast. Found a better way to deal with invites and pact requests. Alliance dissolved.

This thread can go on the ashheap.

DeletedUser19174

Oh come on Man....where is the fun in that. You can't advertise an alliance and then dissolve it. Particularly when it is named "impotent digit" and your profile says "rising on your hind legs" and "giving the BIG digit".

Poor form from you MarshalNey, I expected more :(

My poor literary performance has also led me to think this thread does belong on the "assheap" though !! :p