The Incredibles are now recruiting

DeletedUser

Greetings to all of the fine people of Grepolis Alpha World!

I am Alpha Magnus and my alliance, The Incredibles, are now recruiting! Woots!

As a general rule I like my members to be well-mannered, but still able to handle some dirty jokes. Women would also be appreciated. Especially the loose and sexy ones who lack morals.

What would be VERY awesome are people who know how an alliance should be run. They could help me out and in most cases make the important decisions.

Finally, some people who know how to play would be EXCELLENT, but would have to be willing to run things and stuff. You know how it is.

I am in Ocean 66 so if you want some Magnus, send me a message and I will sugar you an invite.

This is an equal opportunity alliance where everyone will be given a chance to be part of the awesomeness. Isn't that INCREDIBLE!

DeletedUser

I am Alpha Magnus and my alliance, The Incredibles, are now recruiting! Woots!

As a general rule I like my members to be well-mannered, but still able to handle some dirty jokes. Women would also be appreciated. Especially the loose and sexy ones who lack morals.

What would be VERY awesome are people who know how an alliance should be run. They could help me out and in most cases make the important decisions.

Finally, some people who know how to play would be EXCELLENT, but would have to be willing to run things and stuff. You know how it is.

I am in Ocean 66 so if you want some Magnus, send me a message and I will sugar you an invite.

This is an equal opportunity alliance where everyone will be given a chance to be part of the awesomeness. Isn't that INCREDIBLE!

I don't know about you, but I like tight women.
They may not be as much fun in a crowd, but I think that they are significantly better when you are face to face.

Personally, I will not join your Alliance since it seems like you are not ready to take command and lead people.

That being said: Sirrah, I wish you the absolute best in luck and life.

DeletedUser

Oug, I would hope you're not going to join his alliance, seeing as you're in mine! :D

DeletedUser

I don't know about you, but I like tight women.
They may not be as much fun in a crowd, but I think that they are significantly better when you are face to face.

Personally, I will not join your Alliance since it seems like you are not ready to take command and lead people.

That being said: Sirrah, I wish you the absolute best in luck and life.

Some very good points there sir.

Tight women also tend to be less abusive. Though I do like to be abused :eek:

hehehe... hehe... he....

Nice recruitment advert :D

You have mail!

DeletedUser

Bump!

Hey friends.

Still recruiting. You know how I roll.

Oh and I do have a nice little update. We have a new recruit!!! Woots! So now I can call myself "we". It makes me feel very English. All posh and stuff. So every time I say "me" it should be "us". Quite lovely.

Anywhoots, spread the word, The Incredibles are on the rise!

We will also be considering merges. Especially with awesome tribes who lack leadership and awesome leadership who lack a tribe. I would probably then be promoted to Spiritual Advisor.

That would be ... Incredible.

DeletedUser

Where in Ocean 66?

I am Alpha Magnus and my alliance, The Incredibles, are now recruiting!

Hello. I like the language that you have shared here.
I typed in some names on the server, but nothing came up?
Alpha Magnus? Magnus? There are a few mangus's...tesla...
Can you help me please to find you.
I'd like to see first how close you are to me.

Thank you

Xianah

DeletedUser

Thank you

Xianah

Dearest Xianah.

I am Alpha Magnus in game. It is rather strange that you haven't been able to find me. Hopefully we are close to each other and we can be fwends. I like fwends. Even if we are a little far from each other, we can still at the very least be fwendly. Especially if you are a hot, young and sexy woman. Well older ones are nice too. Very nice in fact :)

I do like a bit of wrinkle for my tinkle.

I am in ocean 66. Do look me up. If you are interested in joining ... The Incredibles ... then that would be ... well ... INCREDIBLE!

DeletedUser2089

Icarus fly's over

I am Alpha Magnus and my alliance,

*Icarus descends*

Alpha,,,, I believe?

Please don't inform my dear father Daedalus, that I'm again misbehaving. He usually reads by candlelite these days, and he will be not at all amused, when he cannot find even the stub of a candle to do so. I needed just the exact amount you see, as I'd like to take a closer look at the heavans.
I happened to be flying your way, when I was summoned from below by a most lovely lady, the name at this time I cannot recall. She simply asked me to deliver this to you, with a guarantee that if I did so; she would not "rat me out" to my father. So I accepted this task. I shall take may leave and enjoy what I have left of the sunlight today. Regards to you sir. And oh, here's a spare feather for you as a token of my visit.

*drops the scroll, flutters away*

To Sir Alpha

My emissaries have said that you have been about my realm again. How cordially of you, for the words you have left for me.
It was a lovely celebration this morning in the dockyard, as we launched our first ship. It is of course not of the greatest design, nor can it hold many men. But my shipwights were able to complete it in excellant time. I have awarded a key member of our dockyard staff the first honour of our Republic. But off the record here; I actually think the only reward he and his workers care about, is that I gave them the rest of the day off. I have no idea where they have all gone, but my logistics officer has a report that someone has pried open the wine cellar door and that some bottles are missing. I suppose this is ok, and should not worry about making an offering to Zeus about summoning a lightening bold or two; for they know tommorrow they begin work on other ships. With young Samsun's reward came a significant promotion. He will no longer be but a supervisor of fervant labourers, but will now be a protege of our master ship builder Blagtho. Blagtho only uses the finest cedar, and he has shown me plans for a most fine new design. You see... Blagtho and I have a soft spot for Poseidon.

Tiamat XV

Aicy

Strategos

Thank you

Xianah

Maybe your on a different world...

This is an epic ad, too bad I'm not interested. =P

DeletedUser

Thank you

Xianah

His profile is here: Alpha Magnus