The Ionian Realm

• Thread starter The Legendary Hoplite
  • Start date

DeletedUser

tir_coa.jpg

(Yes, I did do the amazing art)

The Ionian Realm

Hello, my name is Hoppy, as most of you forum-goers would know, and I have decided to making this premade. I thought of the name, as I used to live on a boat, and sail around the Ionian islands. I spent most of my time in Zacynthos (yes, it's the same place as en65) and visited many Greek sites. I feel it's time the world knew about the beauty and power of Ionia!
Welcome to The Ionian Realm!

Our world requirements are as followed:
Conquest, Morale inactive and Speed 2+!

Our target is simple:
conquest.png

Current Roster:
The Legendary Hoplite
kinghopper2012
cougar2001

Reply with Grepostats and Grepointel links (and whatever else you think will let you in) stating past experience!

Council positions will not be applied for at this moment in time. If I feel you have good leadership qualities, I may approach you, and interview you!

I will be using a premium account!​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No your first guess was right! :p Joking! Anyway, anyone else want to join?

DeletedUser

Even though I hate conquest... I am tempted. Past experience you can share with us?

DeletedUser

I started off playing Grepo back in good ol' Gamma! I didn't lead any alliances from then until... I started off making an alliance in Actium, and getting at one point up to 17th. I then had a long break due to RL, until I came back on Rizinia, by co-founding Warriors of Hell, and getting up to 12th. I then had to a military course after, and came back finding I had been conquered. Being and ex-TA soldier in the British army, I have great strategy and co-ordination. I then re-joined on Thebes becoming a councillor for Spartan Order. We had a large war with 2nd position alliance, and we were 8th. We lost the battle in the end, and the Founder decided to disband. On Zacynthus, I founded NEMESIS, and we got up to 13th. I came back from holiday and found that my best in-game friend had disbanded the alliance and had merged into Hero Nation without me knowing. At the moment, I am currently running a small elite alliance on Apollonia. We are 80th, but have a good grip on several nearby islands! After all that, I have decided to create this premade!