The IS and how we are

DeletedUser

Beast sound for Beast visuals. Did I see something from a game ad called R.U.S.E in there? It kinda looked like it.

DeletedUser

Very nice video my friend

Thumbs down to the person who said something negative on youtube

DeletedUser20590

poor maximus95 he try's so hard to get everyone against us and no one will let him in thier alliance. he try to get alliance put together and he could not keep it together. poor guy what will you do

DeletedUser

sorry but i'm not played in Lambda anymore, just take a look on Lambda forum, maximus95 was no longer exist in Lambda.

yes I agree with you I failed to get everyone against you but that is because all of them was your allies, just OOC, KOF and TOOTS that are really brave enough to fight against you.

I now played in Kappa and I found out that Kappa are more interesting than Lambda because my alliance only has one pact in Kappa, we formed a pact with the 1st ranks alliance there and fight against the entire server but till now we still can survive and I never saw any of our members left our alliance, but different in Lambda where the "1st rank" alliance here scare to fight and formed a pact with top 5 alliance?, and pick up the 8 ranks alliance as a target, and the silly things is that they still request a help from their allies to fight against KOF..what is the use if they got a lot of strong members but still can't handle their wars alone..lol :p

the fact is that IS still depends on its allies, IS cannot fight without its allies by their sides.

DeletedUser

and sean just want to let you know, I played in others server too with a different names and two of my account already got an access to the Hero world and one almost reach it, so we will meet in there, and we see how IS fight in a Hero World, maybe they will brought all their allies with them too I guess...Hahahahaha LOL...

DeletedUser

maximus95, i understand that you cannot know very much about Lamdba, i assume that you havent been here for a long time. You can see rankings as those are now.

War and alliances fighting in this war has been the same since May. Those times rankings did not look as those look now. It was basicly north vs south war, half of the world was held by northern alliances. Right now you can see the result of the war, what aint over yet. This tells what allying means in Lambda, alliances aint jumping between sides every other week, here we are determined to accomplish the mission, even thou it would become unfair at some point.