Newspaper The Jags AKA "AAB Resurrected"

DeletedUser

Hello all there out in Jaguar land, or as in the South we refer to you as AAB 2.0. Your fearless leader Ayrya, is none other than the former leader of AAB, ELLEE, that singlehandedly led her alliance to the slaughter. The Mother Wolf herself has the quite the ego, for having the track record of a player that failed so very miserably and because of this unfounded great selfworth she has, destroyed her whole alliance. Now Jags, you must see that you are beginning to lose ground. I would think twice before I listened to another plan from your leader. WE ALL KNOW HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF, so you my friends are doomed for failure, unless you escape the clutches of this soon to be repeated failure of a leader. I am sure Ellee, in your true style, you will respond with an essay the length of War and Peace, let me just tell you, no one wants to read your bravado and whatever else you can come up with. It's all in the history books, you are solely responsible for your last alliances' failure and you will be responsible for the downfall of the Jags as well. For all of those that do not believe, please read archived threads involving AAB, you will see what happened, or don't read and just watch it happen to you :p

Cheers and Good luck to you Jags, You're Going to Need It
Princess X

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13294

They won't reply, because they are incapable to do so.

As incapable as they are in combat. for example, we are hammering MMM, they take some inactives. Got it, Princess?

I got it a long time, when i understood that we can't keep up with them. They took more cities then us : 200+. Lot of inactives to KILL.

We took few cities, under 100. Then i saw the TRUTH : we kill 5-10k biremes and 10-70k troops to take a city. We need a lot of time to rebuild, they don't. They are the supreme SIM players of Grepo, we don't.

Princess, i am talking about JW or cats. But, if i read again, i think i am talking about AAB.

Always ready for a good fight!

DeletedUser

Why is this a newspaper? I was hoping for something nice to read :(

Anyhow, all we have is your word. That's all? Not much to go on really.

DeletedUser

Yea i have to agree with Z Grade on this one sorry guys. I was hoping for a proper newpaper, and i must insist on stats to prove it. :-( Anyway, go AX, keep it up!!

DeletedUser

Why is this a newspaper? I was hoping for something nice to read :(

Anyhow, all we have is your word. That's all? Not much to go on really.

Well, I do believe I said to check the archived threads, there is a peach of a thread called "Ellee", plenty of info there. And the newspaper was a bit of a joke, please forgive my loose interpretation of the word. So please feel free to post again after you do your homework and read about the miserable demise of many players of AAB due to the one and only Ayrya, The Mother Wolf that infects her alliances with the kiss of death wherever she goes. Or as I said, just wait and in a few months the Jags will be another dead alliance atop her list of achievements that no one will remember. :p

DeletedUser

I never meant anything about who Ellee is, I can see you have proof. I meant about Ellee leading the Jags.

DeletedUser

LOL ROFL Princess.....always the bridesmaid, never the bride. Why so jealous? Because the real warriors of X ran out on the sim city inactive alliance you have become? AAB BBA BABAANAA....whoever they were means nothing in the butt stomping that has been the Jags coming from nowhere to take down X. And taken down you are, to the point that the only semi tough warriors left ran off to create AN.
I am soooo glad you asked for stats Princessa...you will get them, and then others will see how far the "once mighty" fell to the smaller JAGS. LOL.
Yes, we have suffered a few major losses, two players in particular have lost large numbers of outlying isolated cities to X and now AN....but they stayed in the game, as opposed to the oc64 X "tactic" of abandonment of players who eventually quit...OR even better GAVE their cities to us as they felt so betrayed by the X leadership abandoning them while the ocean was still over 50% yours! ROFL. And what about oc74....YUP. same story. We started moving in, X started losing, and whatdoyouknow....X abandoned the ocean in a massive "lets fall over our stanky filled to overflowing diapers as we run away" retreat southward.
Well thanks for inspiring me to go data mine in grep stats Prinny baby. I have wanted to for a while, but since the numbers are so overwhelming in our favor, i thought...why bother. But now i guess i have to. I know it won't shut you up...but that is not the point. The point is to aide you in your own self humiliation.
As for this "Ellee" woman, and some AAB. Who cares? I know Ayrya, she is one of our founders, I first met her and the others as they STUCK by me in far west oc42 when the now long gone OotO went after me....the JAGS groups up and stuck to me thin and thin, and strico and his boys (yup, he and the quitters who ran from Theta when they got THEIR butts kicked) learned the hard way that when you are rude you go down. If she came back as Ayrya, so what? It just means she is not a quitter...look at the ranks of X princess baby- pretty thin now aren't they....lots of quitters are gone due to the Jags, due to our leadership. Due to Ayrya and Jehovahswolf and luisgo and Hullu and MANY others.
So...looking forward to you going down Princess honey. It will be a pleasure to read your whimpers and whines about the "old days" once the stats go up and as the war continues towards its inexorable end...the total defeat of X, and your rimming or quitting. Probably the latter as that is what X tends to do now that their bully ways have been exposed.
Have a great day Baby Prinny!
Jimp
PS it has been fun to get to see the internals from your forums....lol. you guys are so into selling your own selves the lies that made you such "good bullies" in the first place.... LOL ROFL

DeletedUser14492

Just swinging by to say... loving the banter here, its all good fun reading :)

Nice to see our externals with a bit of banter again :)

Ev

DeletedUser9465

Lol... talking big words to bust your morale jimperuzzo! Hahahahaha.... Such a pity that once a great aggressive alliance as JW has become a sad joke now. I mean really... you need a joint operation with LOL to take some cities from a player that you think is inactive? Man, it takes some real fighting warriors as yourself to initiate such a bold operation.
And don't try to lie yourself: AN and AX are one. We split on geographical bases just to better coordinate our efforts and kill you faster. You the Jags. Or the Turtles I should say. And we are doing it at will.
Again, don't try to lie yourself to make you feel better. MMM is not an isolated player. He is surrounded by you and your allies so cut the cheap talk and try to do something worthy in this game. Ah, sorry... you and your alliance are too busy taking inactives. Hahahaha....

DeletedUser

That's the best you can do Rob Zombie? lol

Geez...I expected that the number one player in worlkd would do better than to lie so much. LOL. Come on Robbie boy....you can do better than that! You did your "supposed" split geographically as you yourself were tired of complaining in your OWN X internal forums and knowing we knew about it. Give me a a break. LOL ROFL.
Things may just finally get interesting in this war, now that you are showing you have a pulse. ROFL. As up until now all we did was take complete and utter control of oceans you were forced out of..and forced out of quite easily I should say.
Stats tell the story. it tells a story of an inexorable tide sweeping your cronies up and washing them away. I love grep stats...a site you must hate to look at, since looking at it forced you to create AN to get away from the dying X.
Listen carefully Robbyn...try to follow along and i will keep it simple, ok? All the people you gave up on and let die in oc64 and oc74 are watching and listening too. you cut them all loose and did nothing to stop us...because you COULDN'T and did not even have the cojones to help them go down fighting. Now they are on new worlds, having fun, and out from your bullying and conniving empty threat control.
Good luck fighting on as you continue to lose, as the stats will continue to show. I don't need to say more than this...I know you and your other doubel/triple/quadruple accounts will continue to pump YOUR cities with defense...and continue to be used by you to grow. it is a shame that this world will most likely end before we can really get down to the nitty gritty and rim you all, but hey...that is life. I am just enjoying the massive MASSIVE MASSIVE swing in Theta since this war started....the war YOU have lost.
Good luck as a noobling in another world when Theta closes with the JAGS as warlords, with our left foot on th skull stool of AN and the right foot on the skull stool of X.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Ciao bello Robinski!!!!
jimp
PS
Yeah, the world will close most likely with you in the number one spot...surrounded by no one as they all quit or go inactive as they go down one by one....and you can sit there in number one, a position built on bullying others to defend your cities and send LS nukes to clear harbors for you, a position built on bullying and complaining, a position built on a series of proven double acounts run by X players....gee, cheating to win in an online game. Wow. Crawl out from your soviet bunker and see the sun rise once in a while dude! LOL ROFL.

DeletedUser

Well Jim, you being a player that had to takeover another's account to even have stats (ahem, just like ellee) I understand your bond with her. You want to tell me that I am not a warrior, I had to look a long ways down the ABP rank to find you my friend. All your stats tell us is that you are proficient in buying culture. I have been in Theta since it's inception and faced the most skilled players out there and you speak of rimming me, not going to happen, welcome back to reality. Now go put some gold in your account to get your culture and leave us warriors to do the battling for you. Next time open your mouth when you have accomplished something, for once. :p

DeletedUser

ROFL....take over an account? How can you lie so much! HAHAHAHAHA
Just read grep stats babe...
We can compare how many X cities i took versus yours...again stats don't lie sugar lips!
and speaking of babes, why your unhealthy fixation on girls? Don't the ex-X boys satisfy? ROFL As for this ellee woman....sound slike she gets under your skin honey. Stay focused on your eating of inactives and your own x cities. Oh a NEW simcity version is coming out...i'll send you a pup tent for two (you and Rob zombie can cuddle and plany witty replies together...lol) for when you crawl out of your bunker of turtle islands and buy it to keep your SIM builder ways. Lets see if you can at last take ONE Jag city to go with your run on mouth sugar pie! ROFL
Oh...and that cute pink Zena Warrior Princess outfit is SOOOO hot! Grin.
Jimp
ps check the stats baby...they put the Lie in your words! HAHAHAHAHAHA

DeletedUser9465

Lol jimmy fearless warrior! You are so far of what's happening or ever happened in Theta that you make me laugh. Hahaha.... Me bullying others to defend my cities. What a joke. Ask first and see who is one of the main defense provider for AN and AX. AX cutting loses ad let people to die? Lol... Like who? The only one that were left to die chose it themselves by quitting the game without telling as much as a word. About control of those oceans. You took those cities mostly from Alpha and IDK players that left. Of course, you took some from AX inactive players and your real fighters took cities from some active AX members. Where are your real fighters now? Fed up with an alliance they no longer feel at home in. An alliance led now by people like you, people lacking fair-play or honor. Just because you are that unskilled that you can't play half as good as the worst AN member doesn't mean that the others are multi-accounting or breaking the rules. Of course, from someone of you caliber such innuendos are to be expected. Is not because you are a horrible player with no grasp of the game or its basic strategy that you are so far behind. It's because the others are cheating. Otherwise you would lead everybody by miles... Lol... Give me a break! You are so far behind because you are worst than most players in Theta. I am not speaking of points, cause you have enough. I am speaking about your lacking ABP or DBP. Check the grepostats that you so frequently invoke. It will show you the sad reality. You are worst than average and, sadly, you lack the ability to improve yourself.

About me getting a life... hahaha. Thanks, but I am very happy with my life as it is. And your point is to cheap to even deserve answering.

Now very seriously, I am respectfully asking the ingame moderator of Theta to answer this person's innuendos about me breaking the rules. I have obtained my position through hard and fair playing, respecting every game rule, and I feel utterly offended if somebody makes these kind of accusations just because he thinks it's cool.

Bah... just read your last reply to Princess X. Man, it really seems that you are the one having a sick and perverse fixation. I won't even bother to answer you from now on cause you clearly take this forum and this game to be something they are not. Check for some other kind of sites. They are certainly better suited for your tastes.

DeletedUser

ROFL....take over an account? How can you lie so much! HAHAHAHAHA
Just read grep stats babe...
We can compare how many X cities i took versus yours...again stats don't lie sugar lips!
and speaking of babes, why your unhealthy fixation on girls? Don't the ex-X boys satisfy? ROFL As for this ellee woman....sound slike she gets under your skin honey. Stay focused on your eating of inactives and your own x cities. Oh a NEW simcity version is coming out...i'll send you a pup tent for two (you and Rob zombie can cuddle and plany witty replies together...lol) for when you crawl out of your bunker of turtle islands and buy it to keep your SIM builder ways. Lets see if you can at last take ONE Jag city to go with your run on mouth sugar pie! ROFL
Oh...and that cute pink Zena Warrior Princess outfit is SOOOO hot! Grin.
Jimp
ps check the stats baby...they put the Lie in your words! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Uhhhhhhhhh, learn to read, I have taken a Jags city already. :p

DeletedUser8790

I love it when opposing players accuse Robbyn44 of forcing alliance mates to defend his cities, that is such a laugh! hundred's of thousands of rob's and Princess troops have died defending my cities, I can think of maybe once or twice I had to send Robbyn44 defense, He simply does not need it, The fact that he has never lost a city to enemy fire in this game is stunning. You guys are scared to attack him with any force, And well you should be, because you have Zero chance of taking one, probably even without any alliance help at all. I triple dog dare you to try, I have gobs of defense on stand by if he ever asked me for them. However most likely that day will never come. Because when you are the best you really do not need a lot of help, and I think It is safe to say Rob is the best player in grepolis.

DeletedUser

I love it when opposing players accuse Robbyn44 of forcing alliance mates to defend his cities, that is such a laugh! hundred's of thousands of rob's and Princess troops have died defending my cities, I can think of maybe once or twice I had to send Robbyn44 defense, He simply does not need it, The fact that he has never lost a city to enemy fire in this game is stunning. You guys are scared to attack him with any force, And well you should be, because you have Zero chance of taking one, probably even without any alliance help at all. I triple dog dare you to try, I have gobs of defense on stand by if he ever asked me for them. However most likely that day will never come. Because when you are the best you really do not need a lot of help, and I think It is safe to say Rob is the best player in grepolis.

I totally agree. And, he has backed it up on Pi as well, losing only 1 city (i think not sure...) and he even started late... Most great players do well in primarily one world, due to time input and other factors, but for him to do it in two worlds makes it extraordinary. The accusations you make against him have no proof, and are bull.

I commend you on bringing a bit of life back into these over modded, and consequently dead forums though. :)

DeletedUser

Grepostat Mad Man Mars, enough said :p

And that proves Ellee is leading the Jags how? If anything, I'd say it's a great defender losing some cities. Surely you've lost cities before? Either I'm missing your point Princess, or you're missing mine.

DeletedUser

wow...i take the time once every few months to do some external talk and i already have Robbyn playing hooky from 5th grade to get back in the bunker to play even MORE hours a day!
No innuendo from me bucko....your own forums are filled with the chatter...oops your OLD forums as you left the dying X....chatter the "MULTI TASKING" you guys did and do with accounts. if the mods would really dig as has been asked in the past (we stopped asking from their inability to do anything...besides when one is winning by so much it is a moot point) then you guys would be losing even more.
Yeah Robby...you are number one, and i graciously pointed that out. Glad Calli could come to run and rescue you. Listen mate....did you do a FIRM accounting of everyone you took into AN??? hmmn? Did you boy wonder Robin? Check careful...i am already getting AN feedback buddy boy! hee hee
FYI the first one to cast aspersions was the Princess Bride, so scroll back between comic books to read again loverboy, ok?
She lies- as in makes up untrue things- so calling her on it is fair game. you lie to- but that is part and parcel of what you do to exist in game. So yeah. you are number one. But the lack of mirrors in your bunker "comradeski" is because its hard to look yourself in the eyes after lying.
Moderators----PLEASE look into things as the boy wonder requests. But this time DO IT RIGHT. and check the servers coming from X and AN players...seems funny how inactives for weeks will all the sudden be filling cities of their alliance friends within hours of attacks...hmmmn? but we all know that the rules are made diff. for X and the X-factorettes like AN. LOL
I do pay a bit to play, as the princess somehow knows....(I must have left my game on when you were in my lap girly....or how else would you know. lol rofl). I needed premium as I grew too much with too little time to manage my account as we took more, and more, and more and MORE X cities in 64 and 74. LOL
So it would be nice if a Mod would respect a paying player to look into things and not just brush aside our inquiries- or is it that enquirers about X and the "boyz" from X hit too close to home? Thats what your X forums say. LOL
Regardless of moderator inactivity or convenient looking the other way, facts speak louder than your strident shrill bunker screams Robby and Pink Princess. LOL
Do the run down of the stats if you dare. No one should have to do it for you. X is losing the war. BIG TIME. The kicking and screaming and holding of your breath until you turn blue won't change that Robbykins! Kiss kiss lover boy!
Jimp
Note to all- there will of course be a knee jerk savage and inaccurate screed or 5 in reply to this message; there will also no doubt be a nice pounding of war drummy drums from Robbie and his mates in game. Good. bring it on fellahs! Things were so boring the last few weeks. lol rofl

DeletedUser9465

Not that a deliriously lying individual like yourself would deserve an answer, but God! You really made me laugh. Wake up or chill out, depending on what's happening to you.