Newspaper The Jags AKA "AAB Resurrected"

DeletedUser18983

until NOW, that X can say/do what they want. Not any more. The Jags and our allies have beaten them down.

Ok so,
You think you beat them down? Ever time you guys take a city from them they take another one.

Who are you? never seen you before...must be another of the X who hide down south. What with the ton of inactives you have you could easily move north and get involved dude. Oh but you are busy eating inactives....way down south. How about manning up and moving north?
Ever body on here I see posting knows how to fight. Except you maybe...

I think your just frustrated that AX is is dying. And frustrated that you keep losing conversations on here.

Funny robbyn lol!

DeletedUser

Robbyn, with this post you maybe gained some small victory in external forum that will be forgotten with no time but in my opinion you may have lost some part from that what was very hard to gain during the Theta history.

I thought a lot if I should post this here as it was a private conversation between me and one of your leaders. But you pushed it way too far accusing me of lying and deceiving when in fact is you the one who speaks only lies.

HulluM on 2012-02-08 at 22:10
Well, its just a game, so speaking of 'the end of the world' is a bit too dramatic lol. I have been playing less and less myself for for the past month so even quitting grep completely has crossed my mind more then once. Though Im sure it would feel odd in the start not to open this up in the morning and putting the cities to work. Would be interesting to see are the withdrawals the same as with giving up smoking which I did about 10 years ago :)

Yea, I know since it was me that gave the account to her. Don't know exactly what the history between you is, but I know she hates Skall and AX with a deep passion lol. I can tell you that her behaviour has changed alot since she first started here. Thinking about it now, she was probably just acting and kissing to get to try and climb up the ranks and gain people on her side and only now some of us are seeing the real side of her lol. Could tell you alot more, but im going off to bed soon. Maybe some other time :)

Robbyn44 on 2012-02-08 at 21:51
Yes, very sad. It does feel like the world is ending... lol, this sounds rather dramatic. About Ayrya, maybe I shouldn't speak too much because me and her have a long and rather ugly history in Theta. I assume you know she is not the original owner of the account, but in fact ellee, the former AAB leader. As far as I'm concerned, all the issues I had with her were determined by her tendency to control everything and everybody. As far as I know her, she always tried to isolated the people who could threaten her authority. But this might be a very subjective opinion as me and her never really got along. I am sure she will claim the opposite... lol.

DeletedUser9465

Maybe so rkh but even my patience has a limit. I didn't post it to gain a "small" victory or any kind of victory for that matter, but rather to set things straight. Also, I think HulluM would be the best person to judge if I really betrayed his trust. Indeed, maybe I took a bit too much of a liberty by posting this, but I suggest you to read everything it was written about me and my side. Also, I suggest you to read the message: is not like Hullu is disclosing me a secret and I make it public. He only confirms something I told him I already knew. Even so, I didn't take the decision to post it easily. But as I said, everybody's patience has a limit.

PS: I find it very interesting how you never comment when some peoples are throwing even the most absurd accusations to AN/AX side but somehow you feel the need to comment every time when someone from AN/AX does something that it might be considered questionable. I would have expected more from you than this kind of double standard.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Maybe so rkh but even my patience has a limit. I didn't post it to gain a "small" victory or any kind of victory for that matter, but rather to set things straight. Also, I think HulluM would be the best person to judge if I really betrayed his trust. Indeed, maybe I took a bit too much of a liberty by posting this, but I suggest you to read everything it was written about me and my side. Also, I suggest you to read the message: is not like Hullu is disclosing me a secret and I make it public. He only confirms something I told him I already knew. Even so, I didn't take the decision to post it easily. But as I said, everybody's patience has a limit.

PS: I find it very interesting that you never comment when some peoples are throwing even the most absurd accusations to AN/AX side but somehow you feel the need to comment every time when someone from AN/AX does something that it might be considered questionable. I would have expected more from you than this kind of double standard.

I respected you most from all my enemies for your levelheaded attitude and wisdom in game and I admit that lot of sophistry and demagogy ( makes me laugh some time) are always used in this forums and against you more than you have given back. There were always other guys from your alliance who did that part. But again that's why I admired you( BS didn't stick to you;-) and you did hold your line).

PS. 1.Why would I post any comments against people from both side whose personalities I don't know at all and basically have no interest to know better? 2. Doesn't it make more sense to have dispute with esteemed opponent in this forum? 3. For "some reason" I have not seen many people opposing much against his/her own alliance or allies in external forums, have you?

DeletedUser9465

As I stated right here on the external, I respected you and I still do. No past tense needed here. Though, what may be considered amusing even by me, at some point can become too personal and quite insulting. Thus the mere banter is no longer enough for a reply and some kind of proof it's needed to settle the argument. You think that by posting here my convo with Hullu I crossed a line. I think I rather stretched the line without really crossing it. Though, I admit it might be considered questionable, hence my hesitations to post it in the first place. If Hullu feels that somehow I betrayed his trust, than I sincerely apologize to him and to him only. But I think my action should be put in the context and not judged independently of it. Also, I challenge you to show me at least one post where somebody from AX/AN side resorted to such vial, absurd and gross accusations as the ones jimperuzzo constantly uses. Maybe I am wrong, but I really can't remember something even remotely similar.

About my disappointment regarding your original post: of course it wouldn't make much sense to post about somebody you are not interested in. But here the situation was a bit different: there was an argument between two peoples and your comments were specifically aimed against only one of them. Needless to say that being probably one of the most respected person in Theta, your comments carried a lot of weight. By publicly criticizing only one person involved while avoiding any reference to the other you created the impression that you agree with what this other person claims. This is what I found to be biased and that's why I was speaking about a double standard. And as far as I'm concerned, whenever I thought that one of my opponents deserved credit, I posted my opinion without hesitation because I always thought that respect should be granted where respect it is due.

DeletedUser

I thought a lot if I should post this here as it was a private conversation between me and and Robbyn44. But he pushed it way too far accusing us of lying and deceiving when in fact he is the one who speaks only lies.

Robbyn44 on 2012-03-01 at 3:09
I cannot sleep, today I went to see a Doctor and I've been told that I have IBS (with constipation), but the constipation part has not acted up in months. My issue is that since my first bout with constipation, my stomach never went back down to normal -- I am bloated, gassy, and generally uncomfortable all the time. Some days are worse than others, but I haven't had a "normal" day in about 5 months.

Albass14 on 2012-03-01 at 3:11
Why are you telling me?

Robbyn44 on 2012-03-01 at 3:14
I don't know, I am feeling lonely. I took a city from you a while back and I named it for you, trying to ridicule you. I know, it was a 5th grade tactic and I feel bad, but I saw the way you responded, with class and dignity, so I figured you would be a good person to talk to. By the way... I also have "Other" problems...

Albass14 on 2012-03-01 at 3:16
I think I understand. As for naming the city after me, no worries on my end. I am an adult, probably could be your father... I have a son your age and I understand how you could conceive that trying to insult players by naming cities after them is a clever thing to do, it has to do with the level of maturity... but have no fear.. hopefully with age you will get over your silly ways. Now.. getting back to your bloating.. tell me.. I understand you live in Romania... could it be too much Cabbage? I understand that it is a real killer... and I speak from experience a trăit în Timişoara for 2 years!

Robbyn44 on 2012-03-01 at 3:19
I cannot believe I did not think of this before!!... Cabbage!!.. I live on that stuff!!.. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. There is Cabbage-kabobs, Cabbage creole, Cabbage gumbo. Pan fried Cabbage, deep fried, stir-fried.. we have pineapple Cabbage, lemon Cabbage, coconut Cabbage, pepper Cabbage, Cabbage soup, Cabbage stew, Cabbage salad, Cabbage and potatoes .. I could go on all day!

Albass14 on 2012-03-01 at 3:22
There you have it then!.. I would ease up a bit on the Cabbage.. pull in the Cabbage reigns a bit. What about the other problem?... do you want to talk about it?

Robbyn44 on 2012-03-01 at 3:24
Well.. I am a bit embarrassed about this one. Here it is.... There is a parabola y=12-x^2 and in this parabola there is a rectangle with the lower two corners on the X axis and the top two corners on the parabola. What is the greatest area the rectangle can have and what are it's dimensions?

Albass14 on 2012-03-01 at 3:26
I see your dilemma, but the answer is quite simple... but I do not want to give you the answer, that would make it too simple.. let's talk tomorrow.

DeletedUser9465

You only ridicule yourself. At least if you would have been original and witty. But I am sure there will be enough of your kind that will enjoy your gross red-neck sense of humor.

DeletedUser

Robinski! Real life has been so busy i missed you buddy. ROFL
It does seem that your english has improved dramatically...good for you for studying so hard in the bunker so quickly! Cabbage IS brain food so maybe that is it.
Try to use the brain god gave you and look at the first post by your darling princess. She got this all started and we all jumped in for fun...and you got your little back up and knickers in a twist.
Teh documentation of actual double accounting that HAF AN and X are doing in combination is absurd...absurd in that it is going on and the mods, whom you seem to be budies with, do nothing about it.
Stats talk....you never quote actual stats...I did with my 26 takes from X either as red flags or right in the same day you kicked them rather than defend them. I may lose a few cities as you and the X-factor boyz hit on me FINALLY....but it is a war game after all. A red flag is a red flag inactive or not. So if you want to kick all yours faster, go ahead!
You SPLIT your alliance to avoid the disgrace of the body counts piling up left and right on you...shame on you. A real man of honor would have not sacrificed the X name to do so.
I know you are coming....you took no cities nor points in the last 24-36 hours. Bully for you. Your dander is up and you will FINALLY come, of course after sending in teh lightweights like TINMAN first. Must be nice to order everyone around in an alliance rather than talk it out.
You being number one never bothered me...someone has to. but the bullying you promoted and the losing you could not stand shows your true colors.
Oncve again- the Princess started it all and you continued it with personal attacks in this thread started by your alliance....I am glad to have got you angry...shows what a gutless wonder you really are! HAHAHAHA
Enjoy the empty throne...perhaps you will use your iinfluence with the mods to get them to end this world quicker before you and yours lose too many more cities.
I am STILL awaiting actual data from you, punky brewster.
pfft.
Have a great day as the sun sets on you bucko.

DeletedUser

there will always be people who are proud of taking inactive cities from the enemy, that's because they are not capable of doing anything else so of course they have to brag about something... i think they are nothing but losers...
i rarely have time to go after an active target myself that is why i wont brag about personal achievements, i had some before when i had more time to play but not much lately.
now think how dumb it will sound if ill brag about the fact i took 6 cities from idu2 in the past 10 days just because his flag is red? lol
did i spend any troops doing that? no! did i spend all day coordinating attacks to get those cities? no! do i get the right to brag about it? no! will i sound like like a pathetic looser if ill brag about it? YES!
keep your pointless stats of inactive conquests, because that's all you have to feel good about yourselves in this game...

DeletedUser

lol for ever we took over 73 74 and now 75 jags and lol put a beating on you all ax when i first started that game be for leaving i was with them 1 day and left there as a joke i had 4 city being attack by a guy with 100 city at that time cuz they knew i knew they was a laugh

DeletedUser9465

Lol... you're so very, very late. The AN/AX versus JW/LOL front is dead for a long time. Everything pretty much stopped some 2 months ago.

DeletedUser19042

lol...he just answerring to all old posts...
Don't bother it.

DeletedUser

the war is over or dead um i miss a lot i left when they switch over but lol did a lot for me when i was playing with them so i still read these forum from now and then and i might be late on commenting but oh well hope you all have fun playing

DeletedUser

Yes, Ayrya has made mistakes but none too big. She did make Autokpatopia fall apart. I helped lead Autok and I know exactly what happened. Their were too many inactives so one leader left, I left, then everyone else did. I went to lead LoL and others formed JW which soom became much stronger. I do not know any of her mistakes.

Now most people in Jw and LoL hate me but I side with them.

Besides when one player becomes inactive and he has one million points, how is the alliance suppose to take all of those cities? Every alliance will have inactives.