THE JERRY SPRINGER THREAD! (aka trash talk central)

DeletedUser5554

So i've decided we should make metalcore's life a wee bit easier as hes probably sick of closing threads by now and just have a thread for off topic trash talking...

so ill start...that sapphire sorrows is a total....ly nice person :) haha nah this isn't about saphy at all. but that brickstaylor and his lordship over the noobs of pella is total hogwash like really "omg guys we won a war" yeah in the sense french people have won most of their wars they let the real alliances do the hard work then try to take credit. Lord of pella is basically the dumb kid in a group project in school...oh ps congratulations someone else took out and alliance better than yourselves idk what youre so happy over... now you gotta deal with someone who just messed up an alliance that was messing you up....HAVE FUN DEALING WITH THAT :) hahaha

DeletedUser

Sapphire should use this thread to vent her anger against MOS instead of taking cheap shots at us in other threads. Go ahead sweetheart, let it all out.

DeletedUser5554

hahaha someday you have to explain what saphy said against MOS cuz i have yet to see it :p

DeletedUser

Constant pokes like these that make us wonder if she is trolling us or just likes to interrupt our banter. We get it, you don't like us because we farm you. Move on.

People of MOS seem so keen to dish out refugee title, but you aren't following the normal time periods or reasons for calling people refugees. Is this something you feel you can do because you are currently #1 in point rankings? Claiming people use gold and that's why you can't take them easily? It sounds an awful lot like excuses to me.

Ellaranna, i wish i could Plus Rep you for that post.

Thank you Ellaranna, Some people just don't seem to catch the hint.

DeletedUser

I do think Sapphire would be much happier on a server where others couldn't taker her cities like big meanies. Luckily for her inno has just made a server that caters to just that, go ahead and try it out I heard its a blast if your not into the whole conquering cities thing :)

DeletedUser5554

i feel like were all getting the negative cups of the agony aunt in week 8 :eek:

DeletedUser2663

based on how often people start trash talking i think this may work. if an arguement starts on another thread ill move those posts here for it to run its course. forum rules still apply of course so no personal insults, masked profanity and such. Remember, im not online 24/7 and will often miss the start of an arguement so if one starts that anyone thinks belongs here report the post and ill deal with it asap. i respond quickest to reports.

DeletedUser5554

alright sounds good so long as they are debates that strayed far from the topic i think this will work fine (-:

DeletedUser22343

surprised they haven't disbanded yet.. seems to be the recurring trend that are war enemies have in common up until this point :D

DeletedUser1483

surprised they haven't disbanded yet.. seems to be the recurring trend that are war enemies have in common up until this point :D

Thats not entirely fair. We came to an agreement with weagles. ;) and plus. 303 didnt disband. They "Ran like gazelles" i think was the term which is most batted around the MOS forum. ;)

DeletedUser5554

i don't think silver will just crack like the others did but you never know

DeletedUser1483

i don't think silver will just crack like the others did but you never know

Oh no, they definitely wont. It will be a long battle. :) and tbh its just fun having a really decent alliance to spar with. =D

DeletedUser19042

Should be fun for both sides. I think MoS and Silver have +/- the same strength. The victory will be achieved by the side with the best of cooperation.

I wish luck to both. ;)

DeletedUser1483

Soooo.. 8 - 1 and still no response from Silver in the trash talk thread. This disappoints me. :(

DeletedUser

This is so fun, I'm going to continue trash talking Sapphire.

You know Sapphire, next week you should give yourself a cup, a nice big cup of...

L8eeb.jpg

What are you gonna do Sapphire? That's what I thought.:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5554

well silver seems much too composed to really respond negatively back xD and awww leave the poor auntie alone can't you see shes clearly in "agony" from that PNP that blew up like a nuke in her face? ):

DeletedUser

well silver seems much too composed to really respond negatively back xD and awww leave the poor auntie alone can't you see shes clearly in "agony" from that PNP that blew up like a nuke in her face? ):

OMG Nod, please don't tell me you just put a lady and and blowing stuff in her face in the same sentence!! This is so wrong, I hope Saphire doesn't read this. :eek::eek: