The Jerry Springer Thread! (AKA Trash Talk Central!!!)

• Thread starter DeletedUser5554
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Meh, build a load of troops and clear them before they can clear you. They're obviously offensive.

Build a load of troops, farm, build your city.

DeletedUser33675

Farming on the begining is not lame.
It is all about getting sources to build up you city and troops. ;)

DeletedUser19042

I think he was referring to the fact that Lilithka is farming the only guy not in his alliance.
Hardly a noteworthy accomplishment.

Exactly...Please don't change my words...It's LAME that you farm the only one not in your alliance and then say something about "Oh, my favourite farm.." I don't call that really an accomplishment...He's probably farmed by everyone, so don't start showing of with such a thing

DeletedUser

Well considering you just - repped me signed "omg" then your definition of lame seems distorted from me.
Me and Icedragon were basically saying the same thing just in a different way. And I'm sure lilithika was not saying it as a derogatory term he/she was providing "banter"

DeletedUser30757

Who knew an innocent post could cause this much discussion :p
Yeah, pretty much was farmed pretty steady by a number from the island. Was expected however when I saw that I landed in the middle of pre-made, so no shock there.

DeletedUser5554

Farming on the begining is not lame.
It is all about getting sources to build up you city and troops. ;)

Unless you get your butt kicked...Which given the gothic/emo pro pic i'd say is a lot when not surrounded by your mates :D

Oh also I got some smack to talk! What idiot is MRAing with the Polish Legion and what's the closest one to 54 I want some free cities!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

It's funny how you barking at the Polish Legion. I understand that you're afraid and this is the reason why you talking such nonsense. Fear of the unknown.

DeletedUser5554

Why would I be afraid? You guys are a three alliance MRA.... Ohhhh scary i'm shaking actually...Not like I've led teams and destroyed the big bad MRA before D:

DeletedUser829

No one is really afraid of the Polish Legion, it's just people don't want to put up with what seems like a bunch of little kids doing a temper tantrum because they don't get their own way.

It's not just 3 Alliances, there's about 4-5 polish alliances in O45 that are all in cahoots together. Little do they know that only 1 alliance actually wins a server. Also, a few strong polish players are being banned for some reason...

DeletedUser

Yes, we are little kids. We play this game first time :D We are MRA.. etc.. etc. You're right.

Have a nice evening :)

DeletedUser829

Yes, we are little kids. We play this game first time :D We are MRA.. etc.. etc. You're right.

Have a nice evening :)

Oh I never said this was your first time playing, don't put words in my mouth or incorrectly deduce what I'm implying. But yes, you are a MRA style group, with a mob mentality.

DeletedUser

It's not just about you Gulio.. Many people wrote like you. Ok. It's your opinion. I don't know why I explain. It's last time. Have a nice game. I disappear :)

DeletedUser14283

Unless you get your butt kicked...Which given the gothic/emo pro pic i'd say is a lot when not surrounded by your mates :D

You do realise that it is a subculture correct?

It's a very big generalisation to make based on a picture. I mean i enjoy Gothic Art, does that make me a goth or emo because i can appreciate a picture? I do not think so. It's like branding someone based on their music tastes or cultural preferences.

Oh and by the looks of things she is kicking your behind in ABP so i'd get some bite with that bark ;)

DeletedUser5554

You do realise that it is a subculture correct?

It's a very big generalisation to make based on a picture. I mean i enjoy Gothic Art, does that make me a goth or emo because i can appreciate a picture? I do not think so. It's like branding someone based on their music tastes or cultural preferences.

Oh and by the looks of things she is kicking your behind in ABP so i'd get some bite with that bark ;)

If you took a look i'm not really going hard in this world....Leader of the arguably best alliance in Delos can be very time consuming. :p And actually it's very easy to brand someone on those things given we can brand people based off religion or even something as simple as liking Tim Tebow or Jeremy Lin. People have experiences and opinions about everything I stated mine.

As for bark and bite I think in my 3 years I've earned a little bark and shown I have a decent amount of bite. Having built several strong successful teams from scratch and offensively coordinated on many others. You can check with players like Chronicals of storm, Notguilty, and Rob who were all there to witness it. Also have mad a name for myself as being a smaller player who could win against bigger players :D

Last edited: