The Jokers

• Thread starter DeletedUser4577
  • Start date

DeletedUser4577

pub-wheresthejokers.jpg

Don't worry The Jokers have arrived or will be when the new world opens!
I've decided to start up in this world and make a little chaos! We will take on all challengers and pact with any alliances that want a pact.

The members cap should be a lot of fun but for those that wish entry into The Jokers:
dark_knight_joker.jpg

Requirements:
*Be in the Area
*Be loyal
*Being vocal in the forum is a MUST
*Have Skype or get it (For those that dont have it, It helps a lot)

For those that will join up and leave...
You will quickly find yourself on a list of future farms. So if you join up with us its till we enter the hero world.

Pact Information:
If you wanna send along a pact request then by all means go ahead but if I receive no message or contact with it then you will be added to the enemies list. If you send one and you dont keep contact (twice a week contact) then you will be added to the enemies list.
We will not just keep useless pacts around and will find that you are trying to hide behind our name and will find that shameful. We will end your shame for you though! (SW)
If you show that your a strong alliance and do keep constant contact then you will find a real ally in us....Or not. I would like to say this alliance will be unpredictable. ;)

Direction: We will head into the SW direction when the world opens!
Member Cap: The world member cap is set at 500 so we will honor that by not placing any cap on ourselves!

A little message for Corinth:
large_Joker_Mad_House_Wallpaper_50037.jpg

DeletedUser19523

haha, i like it derek. i put in an application to corinth republic, but ill join u if u'll take me... :)

DeletedUser

derek u should form a alliance with me bro.. i am ging to cornith too..

DeletedUser4577

Can we have a pact?
- If you want! :)

haha, i like it derek. i put in an application to corinth republic, but ill join u if u'll take me...
- NP! You want in you got it!

derek u should form a alliance with me bro.. i am ging to cornith too..
- I saw and I actually thought about it but was like oh well and figured to try myself. We can pact tho! :)

DeletedUser

haha, i like it derek. i put in an application to corinth republic, but ill join u if u'll take me... :)

geko how do you plan in being in like all the premades in this world at once?

DeletedUser

Derek, We had good relations in Sigma and I wish to continue this in the new world. I will be in SE. When the time comes lets discuss a pact and determine what to do from that point on.

DeletedUser4577

Derek, We had good relations in Sigma and I wish to continue this in the new world. I will be in SE. When the time comes lets discuss a pact and determine what to do from that point on.
- Sounds good to me. Be looking for ya! :)

good luck derek
- Are you sure you dont wanna join me Mrs.Sativa?

DeletedUser

Sorry but aman alvi asked first
But will see you there ;)

At least you are accepting pacts in this world :p

DeletedUser

Can I joins, I am sum Veteran and likez i gotZ 200 ponts i on oz meh worlfz

(Can I join though... PLEASE me wubs being in peoples alliance when the leader is someone I know )

DeletedUser

Derek risen has written - - I saw and I actually thought about it but was like oh well and figured to try myself. We can pact tho!

Sure mate.. we will see were we all end up.