Newspaper The Kasmenai - The Second Issue. Get Rich, BBy

DeletedUser

Let's start of pointing out Death before Dishonors sorry attempt at invading the forums and a cringe worthy attempt at trying to persuade public opinion that they're "wining". Their PR is run by Snow-Stark(cringe), who I must add is now on VM after losing yet another city. They've started to colonize closer to The Varangian Guard, seems like OSGL have deboned the turtle and started making the soup(tastes like chicken). Can't say it looks bright for the general but maybe survival is an option. OSGL are still acting like headless chickens moving further north than south. At the time of fighting against DBD, the Savages were also targeted. Though they did not do as well as DBD in terms of defense. Maybe they forgot to build walls or something. They say when a phoenix dies, a new one rises from the ashes, exactly like the original. Well The Dominators Pyramid Scheme failed and had to rebrand as the Nightlords. Fun Fact: The best paid CEO's run failing businesses, who ever is the leader of Nightlords should get paid!

Fun times for the Varangian Guard, they've been losing many cities to EPIDEMIC and now to The Lost Boys. They're favorite pass time is eating up internals and trying to get OSGL sempai to notice them. They've been giving OSGL some DBP, so I can only assume their joyriding has come to an end.

Been getting some secret inside knowledge that trading might make you some Inno blood diamonds. I jest, I meant gold(Please don't ban me). Word on the islands is that EPIDEMIC have declared war on OSGL. The weigh ins are at 144 members vs 117, though the alliance Plague has been on diet program recently, dropping in every aspect. Apparently it's over a girl(partially true), who left OSGL for Plague. Like every bitter relationship, OSGL want all the cities in 55. They claim that they were all internals and thus entitled to them. Facts check out and also one in 45 but I digress. The cities are located in the OSGL core, so they are notably pissed. Lonestar75 has also gained some DBP recently. A battle between two tigers with no claws, who will win?

I can't really see each alliance making any inroads into each others territories but I think EPIDEMIC will be the aggressors here(reports say they have) Well it's a war game. Can EPIDEMIC sustain a prolonged war with OSGl though? They will both target border 45/55 cities, so watch closely. Outsider alliances such as The Varangian Guard and The Lost Boys will play a huge role in deciding the victor. Both these sided hate diplomacy but taking advantage of an opportune situation, I think not. The Varangian Guard have beef with both sides. Do they attack OSGL in a pincer move to add to their successes against them or do they take revenge on EPIDEMIC for all their losses? The Lost Boys can only really can target EPEDEMIC and will be successful if they plan right.

Next issue when i'm bothered.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser38939

That is one train-wreck of a post.
Can you quote DBD on saying they are 'Winning' this war? As far as I know we have only mentioned how terrible of a job OSGL has done against us. But no, we are most definitely not winning

DeletedUser

That is one train-wreck of a post.
Can you quote DBD on saying they are 'Winning' this war? As far as I know we have only mentioned how terrible of a job OSGL has done against us. But no, we are most definitely not winning
You're not very bright are you? The constant propaganda pieces you spill out your rear end is embarrassing. OSGL are doing a bad job at running DBD out of the ocean but they are still whooping you're sorry @ss. You should hit VM like you're friends and stop acting like you're bigger than you actually are. You don't win servers by showing how much DBP you've acquired. At the end of the day, your alliance has lost nearly 40 towns. What's the point of making CP with you're DBP if you are just going to start colonizing. I see you already colonized four cities in the past 48 hours. 12000 points lost and 2000 points gained. Good on ya.

DeletedUser38939

Quite the keyboard warrior, aren't you?
I merely pointed out where you were wrong and you completely insult me. Great man you must be.

DBD is losing the war. True
DBD gained more DBP than any other alliance because they are fighting the rank1 alliance. True
DBD is still in O55 and fighting, whereas most other alliances had to either merge or pact/Nap with them out of fear. True

Of course I lost a bunch of cities. And downed 20 CSs while I was at it.

The not-very-bright one here is you with your incorrect statistics and information. Apologies for 'intruding' on your post. Perhaps save the insults and try to put up a fight in-game like the members of DBD have you swine.

DeletedUser

Quite the keyboard warrior, aren't you?
I merely pointed out where you were wrong and you completely insult me. Great man you must be.

DBD is losing the war. True
DBD gained more DBP than any other alliance because they are fighting the rank1 alliance. True
DBD is still in O55 and fighting, whereas most other alliances had to either merge or pact/Nap with them out of fear. True

Of course I lost a bunch of cities. And downed 20 CSs while I was at it.

The not-very-bright one here is you with your incorrect statistics and information. Apologies for 'intruding' on your post. Perhaps save the insults and try to put up a fight in-game like the members of DBD have you swine.

Coming from someone that lacks common knowledge? Reading up on basic military history, you will find a defender in a siege always takes less losses. The fall of Constantinople pitted 80,000 Turks against 10,000 Romans, yet they lost nearly half their army. Half your alliance is made up of turtles. You're just an ABP farm for them to get their next CP and inevitably your city. Are you new or something? It takes months to completely defeat alliances. Again you're not a very bright light bulb.

DeletedUser28198

I would prefer Bradrob or Klause or even ethomas to make the newspaper. They are sworn enemies, but I bet they don't blatantly lie and insult in externals to show that they are a part of the fight.

Where are you in the fighter ranks exactly? Because I see Ben here in 17th.

Defenders take less losses. That is the first logical thing you have said. So then, what the heck are you getting at? Killing tons of enemy troops for far less losses is a BAD thing? Seriously?

I know this is just a game, but you don't need to study military strategy for years to apply common sense.

I told myself not to get involved with fools on the externals. I fall for it every time :(

DeletedUser

I would prefer Bradrob or Klause or even ethomas to make the newspaper. They are sworn enemies, but I bet they don't blatantly lie and insult in externals to show that they are a part of the fight.

Where are you in the fighter ranks exactly? Because I see Ben here in 17th.

Defenders take less losses. That is the first logical thing you have said. So then, what the heck are you getting at? Killing tons of enemy troops for far less losses is a BAD thing? Seriously?

I know this is just a game, but you don't need to study military strategy for years to apply common sense.

I told myself not to get involved with fools on the externals. I fall for it every time :(

Fortunately for you, I spawned in the worst ocean and had to restart to get closer to my friends. They're all in OSGL and make the top 100 of fighters and so am I, i'll let you guess who I as as I don't want turtles colonizing on my islands. I may not be in your fight formally but I am farming your players that's for sure. Sworn enemies? The same players your members send hate filled messages to. It's an opinion piece, you can criticize all you want. I'm closer to this action that you think.

DeletedUser46315

He didn't really boast about DBD winning at all, there were mentions about how well they're doing but nothing at all about winning world.

As a ex DBD member who left world, it's nice to be updated on current world events which is all they have really been doing.

I look forward to seeing who the VG side with.

DeletedUser23146

The only thing that really stuck out to me was saying we sent hated filled messages to other players? Wut.

Unless you're referring to our messages along the lines of this...
Dear Leaders of Old School Grepo Legends,

I am here to offer your alliance a deal. I have only 185 gold, and that is after saving a week. I will trade you the remainder of my gold, AND one Ben Lightbulb Head, for the surrender of OSGL's holdings in o55.

Ben Lightbulb Heads are a valuable asset to anybody. One Ben Lightbulb Head for 226 cities is a more than fair offer. Consider carefully gentlemen.

Then, if that's the case, OSGL's much more sensitive than I had originally thought.

DeletedUser50245

smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_flucht2.gif
that was really funny

DeletedUser

I have to have an inward laugh at all this an really say that the standard of PnP here is very poor indeed. so let me add my own aprasail.. OSGL as i have said from the very start are a multi pact, academied up bunch of players that either regret being there and can't leave or are genuinely delusional because they won 1 server and think that their tactics are infallible - FYI they contacted TLB yesterday asking in very ambigious terms for a Pact also - to fight Epidemic and plague..and got very moody when we said ERM -no pacts , we just fight.

DBD are here and holding there own regardless of city takes i don't see them running away, so much of this frustration seems born of them not cowering down ..At TLB we quickly ascertained if we got into a pact with OSGL it would be to their benefit alone..what should we do destroy Epi for you and watch their biggest players run to you, then fight you all over agin..??? you at OSGL are far from old school you are new school EN model Fullstop and we at TLB will be fighting this server old school to the end- forget WW- and rename your alliance please..any player there with self respect would quit over your name and actions alone.

DeletedUser28198

Here are our so-called 'hate letters'. We posted them in our tavern after sending just to share in the 'hate'.

Hello Mauro,

I would like to make you an offer.

I will sell you 1 general paulus if you let me join your ranks of gold abusers.
I have 200 gold to my name, so the additional general paulus should give me just about enough to meet your requirements.

What say you?

Greetings Mauro,

I have recently heard that you have received the most generous offer from ben for a general Paulus and 200 gold in order to join your ranks.

Not wishing to feel left out, I am here to '1-up' this offer, as it were.

I can offer you 141 gold, and a Snow-Cone. A Snow-Cone is an important part of any team, as I'm sure you are fully aware, and the fact you don't already have one is frankly abysmal.

Think over your answer fully and carefully. We both know how much you need a Snow-Cone.

snow_cone.jpg

Dear Leaders of Old School Grepo Legends,

I am here to offer your alliance a deal. I have only 185 gold, and that is after saving a week. I will trade you the remainder of my gold, AND one Ben Lightbulb Head, for the surrender of OSGL's holdings in o55.

Ben Lightbulb Heads are a valuable asset to anybody. One Ben Lightbulb Head for 226 cities is a more than fair offer. Consider carefully gentlemen.

Warm Regards,
GP

These are the so-called hate letters. I must say, I thought it was a pretty fair offer when I sent it.

DeletedUser51283

It seems that the old action in Grepolis has transfered to the external forums.

DeletedUser37948

Coming from someone that lacks common knowledge? Reading up on basic military history, you will find a defender in a siege always takes less losses. The fall of Constantinople pitted 80,000 Turks against 10,000 Romans, yet they lost nearly half their army. Half your alliance is made up of turtles. You're just an ABP farm for them to get their next CP and inevitably your city. Are you new or something? It takes months to completely defeat alliances. Again you're not a very bright light bulb.

Its been my experience that real life war tactics and military history have scant resemblance to grepo tactics. Also id like to express my admiration for any team that when out gunned and losing cities does not quit.
times change, real fighters survive to see that change, rank 1 superstar teams often fail to be replaced by gutsy players who slog it out refusing to surrender.