Interviews
War Stats
Maps
Tell Us
Outstanding Players
Obituary
Lottery

Updates
We often hear players say that size doesn't matter when it comes to an alliance but rather the ABP it produces. However, this was not true for The BP people who was made up by a small amount of players and yet was able to hold a top spot on the ABP ranks. This was also the case for their DBP as they were under constant fire from neighbor alliances and one of them was KRYPTEIA. HankSkorpio quitting was one of the major blows that led to their disbandment. Then the final blow came when Valkyre Stormbringer lost her cities and soon after the alliance disbanded. Some of them went inactive others got conquered and others joined Chill Pandas. Read more about it in the Interviews section.
Lightning Warriors was another alliance that disbanded this past week. They had a "grand" idea plan for the world and directly aimed at Unwritten Symphony. Yes, they were planning to form a coalition against US. However, things did not went according to plan and the coalition never saw the light of day. The leaders of LW, who had planned the coalition were thinking of leaving the alliance, not every alliance in the coalition was happy to be told what they had to do, and US already knew what they were all planning. When the leaders left LW they disbanded the alliance and the coalition was dissolved. Read more in the Interviews section.
Another alliance that felt last week was PERFECT STORM 65 and the alliance responsible for their disbandment was Damage Incorporated who completely overpowered them. Other than a few alliances located in Ocean 65, DI owns 65 and so far they had done great with zero conquest loses.
GrepoKnowledge section coming soon!

Interviews
Unwritten Symphony
Are you at war with Global Legion of Chaos? If so, what caused it? If not, why not?
Well the only reason is that they stole the name, two friends of mine created the real order of chaos, then on every single world players are stealing the name.

Why give Bdizzle88's and other members' cities to KRYPTEIA rather than internalize them?
When The BP people joined, there was some unexpected inactivity that we were not aware of until it was too late, for example before you know it Bdizzle88 had VM activated and off for two days, there wasn't much to do to be honest, they were far from our core so no point in trying to break a siege that is 4 hours LS away while he is 1 hour bireme away form KRYPTEIA.

Were the former Lightning Warriors members invited or did they asked to join?
Well few days before LW disbanded, I got a tip that LW was organizing a major operation on us and trying to assemble a coalition of 12 alliance vs us. The day of the supposed ops on us, I got a message from one of their big players wanting an invite saying he got kicked with an argument with one of the leaders, then a few hours later I got about 6~7 invite message from other LW players asking to join as well. From what I realized is that the LW players and leaders had problems with each other, I wont get into the dirty details about what I heard, but what I do know is that their founder asked to join, and when I accepted he actually disbanded the alliance.

Do you make it a habit to steel leadership members from other alliances to further progress you cause without actually fighting or meeting them on the battlefield?
Of course, Don't you see how a weak alliance we are. In fairness, in most noobie alliances the leaders are generally the best players.

9th Circle of Hell
Who are you currently at war with?
We're not at war with anyone. We're simply taking over underutilized cities and islands so they can reach their full potential.

Your sister alliance, Dantes 9th Circle, is a bit far from your core, will the alliance be moving towards them or vice versa? How do you plan to keep them safe for the mean time?
Dante's 9th isn't having any problems in 66, but we do occasionally send them DVD's of the latest movies and boxes of Jaffa Cakes as they are hard to come by down under.

You have picked up several players from The Outcasts, were they invited or did they asked to join?
We have far more applications for membership than we can accommodate, so we can be very picky about who we admit. We knew a few of the Outcasts and were willing to take them in as we believe gaining an active player is more valuable than simply gaining a city. But getting in is much easier than staying in, as we have very tough membership rules.

Were you one of the alliances involved in the coalition against Unwritten Symphony?
Funny thing about that was we were added to the coalition's joint forum and no one had ever even asked me if we wanted to join. People immediately told us we were not allowed to conquer any non-US cities, which was a non-starter as we were conquering cities from two of the 20 or so alliances that we're pretending to be coalition members. We ignored them. Then we were told that Lightning Warriors would decide targets for every other alliance - another non-starter as we do not take direction from anyone. If that weren't enough to rile us, Lightning Warriors began attacking cities in our territory and even one of our players - not really a move gauged to obtain our cooperation. But the fundamental problem with the coalition was that it was assembled by an alliance that openly stated that it was running away to another ocean. The coalition was dysfunctional and served no common purpose, and what aims it did have were unrelated to my alliance's plans and goals. The final absurdity of the entire charade was that the very individual who was supposed to be selecting targets for the coalition was the same person who dissolved LW and switched to US. I can't help but laugh when I think of that.

Damage Incorporated
Who are you currently at war with?
Sadly, no one major right now. So far we've only engaged in two wars, and both have resulted in the destruction of the opposing alliance. Our most recent war was against the ocean 65 branch of Perfect Storm, which ended 14-0 in favor of us. With that being said though, hopefully we'll have a more worthy opponent within a week or two, so it should be interesting.

What is the plan for the future once you have complete control of Ocean 65?
Ideally, like any other rim alliance, we would like to push for the core, but unfortunately we have some agreements in place that restrict us. So, in answer to your question, we will probably be making a push for 64 or 75 before looking to the core.

Global Legion of Chaos
Are you at war with Unwritten Symphony? If so, what started?
Yeah we are at war with them. Started by me approaching Admiral Naji for a NAp when this world first got going, he stalled. Then 2 weeks later took one of our cities, when I asked him about it, he said it wasn't an act of war, its just that they conquer their neighbors regardless of the flag to which I responded that if any further attacks came our way we will see it as an act of war. So now we are at war.

How are your players holding up?
We are doing okay, we take off them about 2 cities a day, but they also manage to take a city a day off us, so were even stevens at the moment, but we are doing okay keeping them at bay, we have a pretty solid core.

Athenian Empire
What is your current status with 9th Circle of Hell? Are you at war with them?
We are not at war with either one. We have exchanged fire a few times with 9th Circle of Hell though.

The fall of The BP People
Interviews with former members
The BP people disbanded because we were 10 people vs 1000.
Leadership (Navie) was best, he made the right decisions but, unfortunately, he left the game.
HankSkorpio quit, Valkyrie stormbringer I believe was her name, lost a city so she quit. After that the smaller players started running for more secure alliances. There were about 10 of us left so we all came to our current alliance with Ax3l's help. I would have rated their leadership as "childish" or "selfish" come to mind. I would not in the future join an alliance they are in.

The fall of Lightning Warriors
Interviews with former members
The op was a complete fail from the beginning to be honest - it was planned poorly and way too early in advance. US obviously knew each of the targets and had them stacked and most of the alliances in the "coalition" were pretty incompetent to be fair and we didn't expect many if any of them to actually conquer any cities, me and Joe were talking it over on Skype for a few hours but we had both been wanting to go over anyway but were staying in LW for other reasons - Joe disbanded LW and we joined US - none of the other alliances then even launched attacks I don't think so it was over before it even began really, all talk and no substance.
I was part of Lightening Warriors, but when J xxx Joe XXX J left LW to join US, he dissolved the alliance, at the time we were preparing to launch an all out attack on US. We had a shared forum with every Alliance in the top 30 in ocean 55 and surrounding are pretty much, total of 15 alliances due to take out US in a scheduled all out attack to end them. But Joe dissolved the alliance 3 hours before we were due to launch attacks, Joe and Ubberskillz went and joined US, this isn't the first time this has happened. The BP people leadership also ran and joined US. Once I would say is possibly coincidence, twice in a short period, I find that unlikely. Specially when we took our ex team mates out to make sure that US could not benefit from them joining what so ever.

War Stats
Unwritten Symphony vs Global Legion of Chaos[SUP]*[/SUP]9 - 5
Final ScoreThe misfits[SUP]*[/SUP] vs S.P.Q.R. Empire8 - 4
Final ScoreDamage Incorporated vs PERFECT STORM 6513 - 0
[SUP]* Including academies[/SUP]​

Maps
US6.png
KRYP6.png
9th6.png
DI6.png
BRO6.png
LF6.png
GLo_C6.png
CP6.png
Tm6.png
DOG6.png
Uv_G.png

Tell Us
This time I asked players why they chose to join their current alliance and this is what some of them told us.
Zak Buraik member of Global Legion of Chaos said:
When I first joined this world I came over with J xXx Joe XxX J from another world where I met him, so to start with I was a member and the diplomat/recruiter for Lightning Warriors. Part of my role at LW was to open communication channels with other alliance in our surrounding area, and approach alliances for diplomacy should they meet our criteria for a Pact/NAP. Global Legion of Chaos shared most of our islands so it was a very easy decision to have a pact in place between GLoC and LW, after the pact was set up lines if communication between both alliances were active. I personally developed a great gaming relationship with Fred7786 (founder of GLoC). After LW collapse Fred came to the rescue and offered all previous LW members a safe haven and a place for us all to call our home, the leadership at GLoC is of a sound structure, and GLoC and LW previous members hold similar values, so joining GLoC was a very easy decision. We never planned on this happening or joining GLoC, but sometimes things happen and everything works out for the best, we have a great team here, we are looking forward to our future and time here on this world as valued members of GLoC.
fred7786 member of Global Legion of Chaos said:
They promised me a date in the Real World with Angelina Jolie AND Jennifer Anniston!!! Not at the same time, tho. No...I have been GLoC on several worlds. There was never any question in my mind which one I would join and you KNOW I lied about the dates with the lovely ladies!! I Joined because they are a fun bunch of people. For full disclosure, I suppose I should tell you I am one of the founders, here. Health in Real World has sidetracked me. I gave my cities to other people so they would be fought with. This city is a placeholder so I can see whats going on in our forum! Check in, now & then.
Cryose. member of Large Fire said:
Well, before this alliance I was in one called Guns n Roses with me and Fontenay. A few days after BP ended we saw things were beginning to tighten and it looked like the alliances were starting to progress. After a couple of days of talking with some alliances - Large Fire, Apocalypse Storm, DEATHS DOOR, etc. We came up with the decision to join Large Fire. Although they did not look like the most deadly at the time, it seemed as if their was much room for improvement. We thought that we could reshape them into a much better and deadlier alliance.
Jokac 2 member of Unwritten Symphony said:
I know a lot of people in this alliance from other worlds and I really respect Admiral Naji as a leader. The other thing is that I am surrounded with players and cities from KRYPTEIA and I'm thinking if they are taking my cities I will get a few thousand DBP and I will lose less armies and resources in the collection of CP for new cities. But our leaders have had an agreement with them about merging and it made me happy and my decision easier.
Dwarfeh member of 9th Circle of Hell said:
They're my neighbors and they've helped me while I was in other alliances who refused to help me because of distance. I've spoken to the leader since around the first week of the server, and it was only a matter of time before I joined them. They're the most organized alliance I've ever been in, and the atmosphere is just amazing; it isn't just all about Grepolis. All I can say is that I wish I joined them sooner.
lou2697 member of Unwritten Symphony said:
I had played with and against many of the members of US in previous worlds and I knew by the names that this would be an excellent alliance. We have top tier players who are also good people and easy to talk to. Knowing that this would be my last world, I saw this as the best group I would ever get to play with and I did not want to pass on the opportunity.
bodders2013 member of Global Legion of Chaos said:
I had lots of offers as most people do from alliances when the world just starts. This one GLoC member was the only person to PM me about it. He appeared to be a bit of a wardog which spiked my interest. We had a small discussion and i accepted. I managed to get half the Island involved with joining the alliance at the same time.
RAVEN-LORD member of Unwritten Symphony said:
Past Worlds Played With And Against Quite A Few Of The Team. Had 2 Choices Join And Play With Them Or Set Up A Crew To Take Naji Down. If I Set One Up Then I Would Have To Go Back To The Whole Leadership And Politics End Of Things So I Decided The Soldier Role Was What I Wanted As Its Far More Enjoyable That Way.
Cleopatra. member of Large Fire said:
I'm in the southwest corner of ocean 45, so as far as strong alliances go there weren't many in my immediate area. Large Fire was the closest in ocean 46. I was also drawn by the presence of Fontenay; I've watched him play in a few worlds and have fought hard against him in one. I wanted to work with a player of his caliber.
layla8217 member of Large Fire said:
Sconna sent me a message and asked me if I'd like to join. I was in Apocalypse Storm, which seemed to be heading nowhere. So Joined Large Fire. I really like these guys. Seem like a cool bunch. Eager to help each other out so I think I made the right decision.
Lrtnl member of KRYPTE1A said:
I joined Krypteia back in Gela, when one of their members landed a CS on me. I was quite the noob and feeling sorry for me, he pulled his CS and told me to join Krypteia to help me learn the game, I stayed with them and then followed them to Katane.
MoanerLisa member of KRYPTEIA said:
I lived on many Krypteia infested islands on Gela, and I lost a lot of beauty sleep from their relentless, tenacious attacks. On Katane, I hope to lessen my dependence on caffeine.
wuck1 member of KRYPTE1A said:
I was an old enemy of Krypteia back on Gela. I came to this world and they were already here so I thought it would be fun to play with old enemies.
Sconna member of Large Fire said:
I received a random alliance invitation and thought it would be a good idea back then to join an alliance for increased survivability.
Rumpelstiltskin88 member of Unwritten Symphony said:
Admiral Naji asked me 583672946578 times to start in his premade so i had to say yes before my head exploded.
Uberskillz member of Unwritten Symphony said:
Unfortunately the anarchy in Lightning warriors drove us to disband and I was lucky enough to join Unwritten symphony.
Kalisken member of Damage Incorporated said:
I joined because Blaizee was a raconteur. I've stayed because he was just a small part of what we intend to be.
pflug jason member of KRYPTE1A said:
They bribed me with lollipops and flowers I would of joined for free but they wined a dinned me dumb fools.
hp73 member of KRYPTE1A said:
I joined Krypteia because I was with them in world Gela, and I know there is no better place to be.
tstacey07 member of Chill Pandas said:
Frankly, I was sticking with the remainder of the group from BP people. Following the heard.
ducsause member of BROTHERHOOD said:
My alliance merge into the alliance I'm am now in. It was a good move for all involved.
AssainNo5 member of Unwritten Symphony said:
Naji asked me back in January. Nothing to exciting.
Ryanh3 member of BROTHERHOOD said:
Well bud, I didn't join this alliance I founded it.
King Kieran 2nd member of KRYPTE2A said:
I always seek out a well run alliance to join.
fileyholiday member of KRYPTE1A said:
I'm a soldier. My leaders told me to.
Confict member of Unwritten Symphony said:

Outstanding Players
Conquests
Acadiaan, JamboCaz, EverKill8
ABP
SconnaTotal: 45200+
Last week: 12300+

Obituary
Assault232
Best Rank: 1

NebRamose
Best Rank: 20

Dialer
Best Rank: 54

Dialer
Best Rank: 54
Lightning Warriors

The BP people

PERFECT STORM 65

S.P.Q.R. Empire

24 HOUR PARTY PEOPLE

VEGETARIAN ZOMBIES

Lottery
Last week winner: #4 dragonslayer411

Rules: Choose a number from 1 to 25. Leave a sign +Rep to double prize.
Prize: Happiness spell + 50 BP.

If I don't see much activity here I will stop writing the paper. If you have anything to add or just want to banter go right ahead.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Great issue! Things are hopefully beginning to become more interesting as we'll most likely soon see big alliances going in a fullscale war against each other.

DeletedUser

Well I for one am highly impressed. Never before have I been interviewed by a real journalist. Sir I salute you.

DeletedUser

Great issue! Hopefully DI will be at war with a T12 alliance in a week or two

DeletedUser20415

Great issue mate, but I have a little comment, the TELL US part and more specific the Unwritten Symphony part just shows how a great friendship and family atmosphere we have and by that, I won the ultimate prize in grepolis in my humble opinion

DeletedUser14937

really nice issue again :) feel so bad for forgetting to respond to you :/

i think naji invited the BP people to make life easier for krypt to take their cities :D

DeletedUser14937

Actually i'm pretty sure krypt took one or two BP people towns before the merge. It just got a whole lot easier after so............ thanks for the assist naji?

DeletedUser19554

Yea I honestly don't know why US took them in if they couldn't defend them.

By the way great job.

+rep

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27793

Good work c4 sad that the activity in these forums decreased but we surely do read your papers