Tell Us
GrepoKnowledge New
Fun Section New
Outstanding Players
Obituary
Lottery

Updates

Large Fire Extinguished
This week a war broke out between 9th Circle of Hell (9th) and Large Fire (LF). I was first informed of this war the 23th of March by Sconna. The next day, March 24th, LF lost their first city to 9th. That day LF lost two cities and took one from 9th. The next day, March 25th, only once city was lost to 9th but gained more than 20,000 defensive battle points (DBP). The following day, March 26th, was the beginning of the end for LF as some 20+ players left and joined Fire Eagles (FE). However, one of them went the opposite direction. Bole86, founder and leader of LF, rather than joining FE like the rest of his alliance members he joined the enemy. He only lasted there for a few hours and then joined Unwritten Symphony. I ask 9th leadership what were their thoughts on the war and Bretster9000 told me that they predicted "it would take two weeks to take them down; it only took us two days." This war provided very little excitement but some nonetheless. Overall the end score was 6-1 in favor of 9th Circle of Hell and sister alliance, 8th Circle of Hell. Although Large Fire is gone the mission for 9th is the same: Conquer everyone in Ocean 46 and claim control over it. And as Bretster9000 said "The enemy is the enemy. their name doesn't matter."

Interviews
9th Circle of Hell
How did the war against Large Fire started?
Overall, how was their performance?
Why did bole86 left LF and joined you for a brief period of time?
Since most of the players joined Fire Eagles, will the war continue with them?

They gravely underestimated us. As for their performance, we generously estimated it would take two weeks to take them down; it only took us two days. As for bole86, you'll have to ask him or Admiral Naji. His mates in LF don't seem to like him and he doesn't like Naji, so I'm not sure what his game is. No loss to us. The enemy is the enemy. their name doesn't matter.

War Stats
Final Score9th Circle of Hell[SUP]*[/SUP] vs Large Fire6 - 1
[SUP]* Including academies[/SUP]​

Maps
I am going to start working with the maps to get better quality.

Tell Us
This week I asked you guys about your username and what it meant to you.
Here is what some of you told us.
I almost don't want to answer this, lol. I chose my name because when I first joined my friend told me that I needed a bad name. This was the best I could come up with (yes I'm pathetic I realized that years ago). What my name means to me can be seen in my in-game profile. I beat the odds and cheat death simple (and extremely arrogant) as that.
I chose this name after watching a cartoon that featured The Joker, who is known by many names, The Killing Joke being one of them. The Joker has always been an original villain that tops the rest of them. He doesn't really have any powers, so this separates him from the others, making him unique. It doesn't mean much really, just a title for these dying forums.
MattycoolBCFC is my Xbox gamertag, when my best mate in primary school started changing the lyrics of 'Daddy cool' to 'Matty cool' I had the gamertag, then I added my football club onto the end.

RadioActive- is my newest in game name, and I thought of it because Bunnies moved together into Lapithos, with links, so I wanted the player who invited me to have 100 free gold. I was watching the Top Gear episode where they go through Chernobyl at the time, and I just like the sound of the name. So that's what I picked! I would've had RadioActive without the hyphen if someone hadn't have stolen it.
I took my name partly from a book that I read when I was young called Peter and the Starcatchers. The "e" part is a personal spin on the name. My name means a lot to me. I have rarely used another username for gaming sites because I have used Estarcatcher so much during the 5 or so years I have had it.
Admiral Naji, is formed of two parts. I went to the officer military school, wanted to join the navy, but then had to withdraw because of medical issues, that is why I use admiral. As for Naji, its my real life name.
Well, I used to watch a hell lot of animes and particular fond of the anime naruto. My friends in my college use to tease me by the name sasuke during my 1st year. It went so much that by the time of my final year very few people know my real name and all call me by the name Sasuke. As for pran, that’s my middle name and since sasuke was unavailable at that time, so I used my middle name and my user ID is Sasukepran.
One day in History class I was reading about the American Revolutionary War. In the textbook it was talking about how in the South there was a small brigade lead by Francis Marion (nicknamed "Swamp Fox") that successfully beat the British out of the South and trapped them in Charleston, where the revolution was won. While I was reading I was like "Hey that's a cool name!" So I started using it as one of my usernames. I decided to use it here because of the cool Swamp Fox Brigade combined with the fact that "What does the Fox Say?" is an amazing song. Plus the fact it has two letters not used often: "W" and "X." For me it means a couple of things. Firstly it means a guy running through the woods with a musket, american flag on his back, and a fox tail on his head. Picture that. It also means someone who can against all odds use tactics to defeat the larger, no trained enemy. Finally it means a fox that hunts other posters. When I made the username I wasn't intending to have it mean that cute fox I have in my signature, but when I was making the sig and looking through images of foxes, I knew I had to use this fox.
I like Rastafari things, so i chose it, first i was thinking to use like "bob marley" or somthing like that, but I chose Rasta, this 1993 years when I was born. It means nothing special.
I actually didn't chose this name to be honest with you. This account was gifted to me. This name means a lot to me because the guy that gifted to me was a good guy. It means strength, fairness, and good character. Also Johnny is a pretty awesome name just rolls off your tongue and the 07 kinda reminds you of James Bond so pretty awesome.
My name is somewhat from Game of Thrones, because I'm a nerd, I didn't want to pick a direct reference, so instead I made the name from the Baratheon sigil, which is why I also have it on my signature.
A few years ago I was watching a show on Nova about Quantum Mechanics and I thought it sounded pretty cool, so I used it as my username. When I used Quantum for my username on another site, it was taken, so I used the name "Quantam" and I guess it’s just stuck.
I wish I had a good story for this, sadly I don't. The name is actually a biblical reference however it's not mine. My first world was Gela where I took over this account from a friend of mine. Cyaphas was his gamertag. When I moved to Lindos, I simply kept it out of ease and Lindos is where I built any kind of namesake that I might have gathered for it. So when I was brought on for the pre-made I wanted to carry over that history. I use another tag on a different world that is more appropriate to my history as a diplomat but I'm afraid I'd rather not share that. It's a Game of Thrones reference though and ironically I haven't watch a single episode. I'm a purist about reading books before their filmed versions and I simply haven't had the time to sit down and read them - something about a game and cs'ing cities keeps me away I guess.
Oh god what an embarrassing story. When I was in kindergarten I had trouble pronouncing the word Shark, I would pronounce it as Shak for some unknown reason. My mom would just keep on saying, Ark-Shark, Ark-Shark, trying to drill the Ark into my mind. And this is what we have today. Of course ArkShark would be very very weird now so ArShark it is.
My first name is Ben and my last name starts with a D so there is Bend, my favorite number is 3, which was taken lol. So I choose 24, its my second favorite number. The number of my favorite baseball player of all time Ken Griffey Jr. As far as what it means to me, ehh idk lol. Its kinda my handle in all games I play, my xbl name is bend3, basically any game I play online will be either bend3 or bend24.
Desmond Xivus. Desxiv. Looked kind of odd to me, so I changed it to dezxiv. Not much better, I'll appreciate that. Also, I thought the xiv was kind of a coincidence as it was almost 2014.
Let's just say it has to do with a dasss. Hmmm, idk if I had to choose again I believe I would have chosen something more mysterious or something, but all in all I'm happy enough with it.
My name comes from before I started university. I was originally planning to be a computer engineering major and my friends would all make fun of me saying that essentially I would grow up to own an internet cafe (known as cybers in Egypt) as a job. Eventually I ended up changing my majors but I thought I would use the name here since I always found the joke funny.
Well, it's my real name and it means nothing.

GrepoKnowledge
The maximum amount of population you can have in a city is 3,800.
- 3000 population from level 40 Farm
- 200 population from research Plow
- 10% population from Thermal Baths
- 300 population from Land Expansion (LE)

How big can your nuke get?
Light Ship nuke: 369 LS
Bireme nuke: 462 Birs

What is the ideal Light Ship nuke?
307 LS
337 LS (with LE)

City Size - 5338 CP
BuildingLevelBuildingLevelBuildingLevel
Senate9Farm40Warehouse40
Timber Camp40Quarry12Silver Mine27
Harbor30Academy*12Thermal Baths1
Barracks1Temple0City Wall0
Cave0Market Place0
* Research: Ceramics, Light Ship, Shipwright, Plow, Mathematics, Ram, Cartography

What is the biggest nuke you have ever built?

This issue was brought to you in part by US Clearance Event.
image.png

image.png

Fun Section
word.png

WOODTIMBER CAMP
STONEQUARRY
SILVERSILVER MINE
FAVORTEMPLE
POPULATIONFARM
RESEARCH POINTSACADEMY

Outstanding Players

Conquests
giggsy705
ABP
SconnaTotal: 69700+

Obituary

PlatoKiller
Best Rank: 2; ABP: 19,602; DBP: 30,422; Alliance: Thorn
TKO Award: Spartan (DBP)

I KIMBER I
Best Rank: 6; ABP: 9,101; DBP: 21,930; Alliance: Unwritten Symphony
TKO Award: Hard Nut To Crack (DBP)

Lord Leif
Best Rank: 5; ABP: 5,612; DBP: 10,965; Alliance: Unwritten Symphony / Watch Dogs

AxxxA
Best Rank: 8; ABP: 27,298; DBP: 12,961; Alliance: Unwritten Symphony / The BP people

GDIOM
Best Rank: 27; ABP: 14,375; DBP: 6,732; Alliance: Doctor in the House

Therealpolis
Best Rank: 62; ABP: 19,281; DBP: 8,304; Alliance: Unwritten Symphony / Sons of Light

a451028
Best Rank: 66; ABP: 16,112; DBP: 3,774; Alliance: New Era

branq
Best Rank: 87; ABP: 10,216; DBP: 8,994; Alliance: Doctor in the House
Large Fire
Best Rank: 7

Athenian Empire
Best Rank: 11

PERFECT STORM 75
Best Rank: 28

BROTHERHOOD II
Best Rank: 45

Lottery
Last week winner: NO ENTRIES

Rules: Choose a number from 1 to 25. Leave a sign +Rep to double prize.
Prize: Happiness spell +Rep.

DeletedUser

wow 1st one.. :D :D nice work..

no is 13...

BTW why does it says kanate obs???

DeletedUser20025

Looks like Damage Incorporated just started collapsing after a week's loss.

They thought they had another Perfect Storm or TW-Shadow to gobble up but they messed with the wrong team. LOL