Newspaper The Katane Observer

• Thread starter DeletedUser32355
  • Start date

DeletedUser

A whole lot more time then he invests INGAME where he's a giant nub. Plus most of his posts are just spam, that or in huge colored font that hurts your eyes XD

DeletedUser33530

A whole lot more time then he invests INGAME where he's a giant nub. Plus most of his posts are just spam, that or in huge colored font that hurts your eyes XD

If you are referring to Cythera I'm literally just logging on every few days to cast happiness on my buddies cities.
About most of my posts being spam,
ae628d28d3e08549c0b350128cdbcbf848e034c3f8db909dd945d66f956cac41.jpg

Oh and its not my fault that you have eye problems

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

haha couldnt agree more, not sure how he doesnt have a bunch of infractions to be honest. He must be real friendly with the mods because if I spammed as much as him I would have about 100 infractions.

DeletedUser45299

Um... I'm not so sure about this anymore... Although we do have a better name :D
oh god not another wreckless inc newspaper your newspaper on hermonassa was the most biased read ever and you only ever did 1 print.......
that being said i will judge your work here purely on its content and on not on your previous propaganda haha

DeletedUser44027

oh god not another wreckless inc newspaper your newspaper on hermonassa was the most biased read ever and you only ever did 1 print.......
that being said i will judge your work here purely on its content and on not on your previous propaganda haha

Lol... Look at the decent alliances in Hermonassa, there's like four total. And I had about three hours. And I had a lot of info on WRECKLESS. And it's one issue. But nice job on your paper, mate. Do you even play this world? :p

DeletedUser45299

Lol... Look at the decent alliances in Hermonassa, there's like four total. And I had about three hours. And I had a lot of info on WRECKLESS. And it's one issue. But nice job on your paper, mate. Do you even play this world? :p

really every but of neg rep I've had has been from you dezXIV learn to take criticism, i said i will judge your work here based on its content and not that biased propaganda peddling piece of $&^£ you did on hermonassa, and in all honesty if the paper you did their is representative of the quality of your work i could easily write a better article (thats all your first issue was, was one article blowing your own alliances trumpet) than that in three hours and it would have given a neutral account of what is going on in the world for the benefit of all the readers.
But hey I'm sure you'd prefer it if i kept my opinion to myself hey, seeing as my opinion wasn't valid in the last world being the diplomat for one of the top 4 alliances which you said you was going to get interviews from but then stated you couldn't get a reply from anyone ;)

DeletedUser44027

really every but of neg rep I've had has been from you dezXIV learn to take criticism, i said i will judge your work here based on its content and not that biased propaganda peddling piece of $&^£ you did on hermonassa, and in all honesty if the paper you did their is representative of the quality of your work i could easily write a better article (thats all your first issue was, was one article blowing your own alliances trumpet) than that in three hours and it would have given a neutral account of what is going on in the world for the benefit of all the readers.
But hey I'm sure you'd prefer it if i kept my opinion to myself hey, seeing as my opinion wasn't valid in the last world being the diplomat for one of the top 4 alliances which you said you was going to get interviews from but then stated you couldn't get a reply from anyone ;)

Lol, sorry I look at your alliance profile and PM the guy who is listed as it. And no, that wasn't me, but in sure chalna, or cod, or TKJ might have done it for me. I have to spread the rep to rep you again. Additionally, I'm not in an alliance in this world. And furthermore, why don't you write your own article? Please do. I'm sure Hermonassa could use another view. But this isn't the Hermonassa forum, so if you want to discuss Hermonassa things, please do that there kindly.

DeletedUser30111

Hmm I thought the externals were strictly for propoganda anyways, I don't see the problem? :p

DeletedUser45299

Lol, sorry I look at your alliance profile and PM the guy who is listed as it. And no, that wasn't me, but in sure chalna, or cod, or TKJ might have done it for me. I have to spread the rep to rep you again. Additionally, I'm not in an alliance in this world. And furthermore, why don't you write your own article? Please do. I'm sure Hermonassa could use another view. But this isn't the Hermonassa forum, so if you want to discuss Hermonassa things, please do that there kindly.

hey it was a reply to your previous comment and i was only using hermonassa as a point of reference as appose to starting a discussion on that world.
I only comment on it at all here because i have recently joined this world and the only newspaper i have ever read on the forums (seeing as i only joined the forums recently) unfortunately was yours and i would hope this worlds newspaper was simply more of a neutral read.
reading the rest of the posts in this thread a lot of them have used other worlds as points of references and the fact you have made that comment on mine would suggest you have nothing to say that contradicts what i am saying......
ANYWAY as originally posted in my first post before you threw all your toys out of your pram i will judge your newspaper on this world on its own merit and you should take my criticisms constructively and avoid making the same mistakes as made previously............
as for writing an article, i only joined this world yesterday so couldn't make any comments of value on any alliances or members at this point in time, and hermonassa has no newspaper to hand an article in to nor am i starting one.

You can be a critic without having to start your own newspaper ;)

DeletedUser45299

Hmm I thought the externals were strictly for propoganda anyways, I don't see the problem? :p

haha yeah i do see your point, perhaps it was my fault for expecting a more neutral stance from a forum newspaper, and should simply read them in future as alliance x's (no names mentioned) propaganda print.
first issue on this world is pretty good though i have to admit i enjoyed reading the interviews

DeletedUser44027

Perhaps an analysis? Or war info? Something more than interviews.

DeletedUser19554

Any interview requests?
New section in the works

azeteirog, telemarie, pflug jason, Valkyre Stormbringer, and if you run out of people I can be interviewed if you wanted, I don't really care.

Last edited by a moderator: