The Kelendris Times Issue II

DeletedUser56621

Guys be ready .. A detailed paper will come out .. in 2 parts ..

Part 1 will contain the winners of the race to 4 Wonders.
Part 2 will come out and contain the victors of 7 ..

We will include every drop of drama and fighting spirit we can .. good comradeship as well .. will be more then just s*** talking .. stay tuned.

jameslongst

Strategos
“Often those that criticise others reveal what he himself lacks.”
― Shannon L. Alder
wait, you hatin on my boi sunfyre?
No big deal it was just some stupid new age quote from some stupid new age writer who's works also include: 300 Questions LDS Couples Should Ask Before Marriage, 300 Questions LDS Couples Should Ask for a Vibrant Marriage, and lets not forget the riveting 350 Questions Parents Should Ask During Family Night.

Better put a leash on that puppy...at least before marriage. Thats an example of a "Shannonism."

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?

Anyway I brushed it off and I forgive all of you.

Sunfyre

Phrourach
No big deal it was just some stupid new age quote from some stupid new age writer who's works also include: 300 Questions LDS Couples Should Ask Before Marriage, 300 Questions LDS Couples Should Ask for a Vibrant Marriage, and lets not forget the riveting 350 Questions Parents Should Ask During Family Night.

Better put a leash on that puppy...at least before marriage. Thats an example of a "Shannonism."

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?

Anyway I brushed it off and I forgive all of you.
You think I went to the trouble of researching an author to reply to you, you self-absorbed stooge?
Literally just googled 'hypocrisy' and shot off. Triggering people with fragile egos is fun.

jameslongst

Strategos
You think I went to the trouble of researching an author to reply to you, you self-absorbed stooge?
Literally just googled 'hypocrisy' and shot off. Triggering people with fragile egos is fun.
“Anger, resentment and jealousy doesn't change the heart of others-- it only changes yours.”
― Shannon Alder