The Killer Bunnies (The Adams Family) Gloat Fest

DeletedUser

Hi Guys,

Its me Yogesh, most of you know me as Founder of Killer Bunnies (for remaining guys .. i don't care).

Few of the RDLM guys started questioning that "why we do not have our own gloat fest thread, when they can make gloat fest thread, to pat on their back, for rimming a player with 30-40 cities, against no. 1 alliance with more than 6K cities, (wait a min .. theres more....) while that player had an attackable ban". (bravo) Great work RDLM. (bravo)

So I wonder why not make our own thread for that matter and make them happy. Thus, we are here .. with our own brand new thread for "KILLER BUNNIES GLOAT FEST".

Lets start with history, .... Long long time ago .. CJ just merged into RDLM, thus making RDLM, no. 1 alliance (albeit without ever beating a single good alliance). Few weeks after that, there was talk on forum by some GH guys joking Fusion for collaboration to fight RDLM. So I decided to joke with Dazz, asking him "that Kbs are getting restless without any war and why not we fight RDLM". Somehow Ben heard about that .. and without understanding whole thing that it was a joke, he decided to end our PACT.

We in bunny world were like "whatever ..."
Few messaged passed between one of our leader and Ben where ben said that they have no plan of attacking.

We in bunny world were like "whatever ..."

Than one day, we heard that they decided to declare a war on us and their CS are on some of our alliance member's cities while they were snoozing and enjoying peace time.

We in bunny world were still like "RDLM CS .... whatever ...."

Next day when we sobered up, we realized that we are at war ... so we geared up and went to war.

As usual we conquered their cities and few of our guys boasted on forum (although, it was nothing like the boastfest RDLM are used to .. when they rim a single player or a MRA, don't believe me .. check on grepolis forum) on some other threads.

So we are sorry, that we were not fast enough to make our own thread to boast about our conquest on RDLM. But we learned and I will assure you that next time I will try to emulate RDLM boastfulness (although it is very difficult to get to that level).

In conclusion, here we are ... RDLM the rank 1 alliance who declared war on us ... since than ... score is for everyone to see (I am not gonna bother to go to grepostats to count conquest).

I will write more once I sober up, till than please forgive me RDLM for not being boastful enough to your standard.

Yogesh

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser340

"CJ just merged into RDLM" - The CJ I know from when I played would never make such a stupid move... You serious? :eek:

DeletedUser6635

@sereton
That CJ was in itself a mixture of both themselves and LOE members who had merged at the end of the LOE/TBS war it was plagued with inactives and there leaders quit the game with no one either able or willing to take up the mantle. The merger was not long lasting as they split with a roughly North South divide. two large alliances came from it RDLM in the North with i belive mostly original members in it, and SDM in the south with mainly ex LOE and CJ members inside, a further small alliance no longer active called High voltage was also formed in the south. the reason for them being formed and not joining there former comrades in SDM is unkown to me many rumours floated about however if you are intrested in knowing them then pm me on here as
a) this thread is not about those alliances
b) i have no intrest in starting a flaming war in the forums with the few members that remain here who were part of that story

DeletedUser

Well done Cousin Itt, well done!

Here is a 360 second history of Old Man Mort's last 6 months:

BPeg, you're like an Anti-Oracle:
Carpe Jugulum
A lot of friends here, and we share a lot of boarders in the north - looking stronger with the LoE merge.
Fusion
Growing pretty fast may soon take the number one spot if they carry on like this, RDLM will be sharing a boarder with them soon so might have to get some diplomacy going with them.
GrepoHugs
I still think they are fading... the name is back but is the drive.
Route de la mort
Better not comment on this one.
Praetorian Elite
Since my last top 12 I have lost ALL respect for these bunch of low lifes, in the next few weeks we will be publishing some PnPs and shed some light on to the "PE Style"
Please note the above "low lifes" (huh?) since just the other day:
...(This includes PE as if it wasn’t with that war the game would have died a long time ago for me)...

After the CJ merge then SdM split:
2 Route de la mort Unsteady
hmmm... that is one thing we are not... quite the opposite in fact now.

This was a BPeg bubble-bursting horn-tooting:http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?p=424677#post424677

I was hoping that Cousin Mort would start attacking someone, anyone, at this point for hitherto they've been totally limp:http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?p=424438#post424438

Alas, the great Mopy Mort has been nothing more than meteoric...er, I mean - mediocre, there's little to no worry on their front anymore (and in actuality, there never was since CJ died/faded).

Lastly, RdlM lost 22 members since the start of bunny hostilities (consider 50-80% due to other reasons, still is quite a few with several more yet to return from VM...): http://www.grepostats.com/world/en3/alliance/11021/alliancechanges

till the next bell tolls, keep on keeping on y'all!
Rackhir

p.s. nice work to the whole family especially to Gomez, Lurch & the Thing!!
...and Morticia, our secret, okay?

DeletedUser3613

I seem to be included in the bunny propoganda message :)

*waves at mum*

"hey mum"

DeletedUser14887

Balagrepolis was sleeping in a beautiful day Zzz...
He awoke later than every day, because he wouldn't take care of grepolis as much as he did. After having breakfast, bala decided to turn on computer, then logged in Skype without logging grepolis.
Killer Bunnies Chat room:
Balagrepolis: Grepolis was so boring. I want to quit. My nukes are so useless now and I can't send them to any cities near us.
...: Well, do not quit, bala. RDLM is attacking us and the war happened
Balagrepolis: What? :eek: Why do they attack us? :O
....: I don't know why, I was very surprised :(
Balagrepolis opened Mozilla Firefox, chose en.grepolis.com then logged in his account. After that, he clicked Reports tab and saw:
slayermartok supports Walcott the wind....
Then, he chose Walcott the Wind and... Your city is being conquered by slayermartok, >1h to end :eek:
KB chat room:
Balagrepolis: What's going on???? I will lose Walcott the Wind in next 1h. Can't believe that no.1 alliance attacked us without declaration??? :O OMG!!! I swear I will take it back. Will let them see they were wrong when they attack us without any reasons.

11 days later...
jcastedoh: This player is currently on vacation and therefore cannot be attacked
slayermartok: This player is currently on vacation and therefore cannot be attacked
Ash19: This player is currently on vacation and therefore cannot be attacked

OMG!!! :eek: RDLM started the war then most of them ran into VM. I can't understand. Anyone plz explain me why? :p LOL

DeletedUser

im loving this thread for entertaining me
+rep to everyone :)

DeletedUser14226

Keep fighting :D Its been quiet for a while

Looks like the score is now more than 25-7 for KB since the last time I counted :)

But the best thing is that Fusionites can watch the war's news everyday through our Pact Events :)

DeletedUser7727

Dont Worry Balagrepolis, soon my VM will finish and still you wont be a match for me, maybe i will buy some more Vacation days to give you the chance to conquer 30 more cities and be a match for me, how about that?

DeletedUser14887

Dont Worry Balagrepolis, soon my VM will finish and still you wont be a match for me, maybe i will buy some more Vacation days to give you the chance to conquer 30 more cities and be a match for me, how about that?

jcastedoh, you have have more points and more cities than me, so why do you hide? Cancel your VM then we will have a match ;)

DeletedUser

ahh the big player from RDLM is still alive!!! just in hiding in VM!!!

j - you are a sim city player - I couldnt believe how many bps you gave me!!!!

your harbours all had at least 1 cs sitting waiting for me - you couldnt defend and you couldnt attack!!!!

I have the reports to show everyone if you really want! come back and fight and give us more free bp!

you lost all those cities and you only got 40k dbp!!!
and for one of the biggest players in your alliance 20kabp is pathetic!!

I have 1 word for you - NOOB!!!

you talking about buying more VM - why bother - you are awful at this game - and I will destroy you myself if/when you return!
dont waste your money

no wonder your alliance fell to pieces with players like you around. so you think you could fight bala? I will put my money/ mortgage even on bala kicking your ***!!!!!!!!

:pro:

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by jcastedoh View Post

Why wait come out of VM and show us hows its done.:p

DeletedUser7213

ahh the big player from RDLM is still alive!!! just in hiding in VM!!!

j - you are a sim city player - I couldnt believe how many bps you gave me!!!!

your harbours all had at least 1 cs sitting waiting for me - you couldnt defend and you couldnt attack!!!!

I have the reports to show everyone if you really want! come back and fight and give us more free bp!

you lost all those cities and you only got 40k dbp!!!
and for one of the biggest players in your alliance 20kabp is pathetic!!

I have 1 word for you - NOOB!!!

you talking about buying more VM - why bother - you are crap at this game - and I will destroy you myself if/when you return!
dont waste your money - or has you mummy given you more pocket money?

no wonder your alliance fell to pieces with players like you around. so you think you could fight bala? I will put my money/ mortgage even on bala kicking your ***!!!!!!!!

:pro:

+rep :D

DeletedUser

That is GOLD. "Ooooh, ooooh, I am hiding in vacation mode but LOOK OUT.....if I ever come back I will KICK YOUR ......but until then.......I AM HIDING IN VACATION MODE"........."Mummy, mummy please give me some more pocket money....PLEASE.....PLEASE.....those nasty killer bunnies are reaming me WITHOUT ANY LUBRICANT........I need to buy some more Vacation Days so that I can hide some more.....OH PLEASE MUMMY PLEASE. WAH........WAH.........OKAY.....I am going to hold my breath until I turn blue.......WAH.........WAH...........now I have soiled my panterloons......that will teach you mummy wont it? What, twenty dollars.......I Love you Mummy. Now I can hide from those nasty bunnies a bit longer."

DeletedUser14887

That is GOLD. "Ooooh, ooooh, I am hiding in vacation mode but LOOK OUT.....if I ever come back I will KICK YOUR ......but until then.......I AM HIDING IN VACATION MODE"........."Mummy, mummy please give me some more pocket money....PLEASE.....PLEASE.....those nasty killer bunnies are reaming me WITHOUT ANY LUBRICANT........I need to buy some more Vacation Days so that I can hide some more.....OH PLEASE MUMMY PLEASE. WAH........WAH.........OKAY.....I am going to hold my breath until I turn blue.......WAH.........WAH...........now I have soiled my panterloons......that will teach you mummy wont it? What, twenty dollars.......I Love you Mummy. Now I can hide from those nasty bunnies a bit longer."

Andy, you are still in VM, LOL :p

@George: Great post, m8. bala can fight anyone in RDLM, except for anyone who isn't exist :p. But can you leave him for me, ggc? ;) I want to hunt some free Bps from RDLM :D

@Mickey: Plz help me! jcastedoh will send all of his biremes to attack me:eek:. I'm so scared be cause I don't have so many ls to defend birs LOL :D

DeletedUser

Its time I should give update for this war. It is now 23rd day to this so called "War". As you guys know that RDLM decided to attack us because they thought that we are a 15 guy alliance and they are Rank 1 alliance in this world, ipso facto they will take us down in few days.

But those sim city guys do not realize that :pro: and you win not by number of cities but battle experience you have. Their army marched towards our city, but they do not know that they are coming to commit suicide.

Kudos to them that they took 22 of our cities. Great work by rank 1 alliance but unfortunately they lost 68 cities. Although since last one week .. they only got one city. Too bad that we are only 10 active player so we can not take cities fast enough.

But there are other casualty of war also ... like leadership or guys quitting or running to VM ...

Lets look at that also

Founder: Ben (quit)
1st Leader: Quay (quitting)
2nd Leader: Unnamed (quit)
New founder: Fitzman (left RDLM and ran to PE)
-------

To keep things straight, we are not responsible for their quitting (they were too far away from our attack range) but so much quitting suggest no one wants to lead the falling alliance.

Now lets look at what going in our area

Their main players in our area are
Slayermartok: Ran to VM
Okamido : banned
MrShroud: quit
Jcastedoh: Ran to VM
Karpool: will run to VM or quit soon
ddrog: will run to VM or quit soon

------

As you can see current situation is that we take city as soon as we get CP for it. Good to show grepolis world .. an MRA in elite alliance make up.

====
I wonder what was their leader thinking when they decided to attack us
Duck%20Suicide.jpg
Yogesh

DeletedUser5398

#1, nah.

Yogesh,

i have been reading posts from your alliance, be it from you or those under the Bunny guild. i find only one major flaw.

The Almighty RDLM were only number 1 after their merge with the once almighty CJ. however since then they have dropped to #3, this even before Benny and his jetted.

None of this is to detract from the grave error they committed by going against the pact they had with you, in fact they did the same to us at PE when they figured we would be easier to fight then CJ.

in the end neither will be around to say it was a good decision.

DeletedUser

Yogesh,The Almighty RDLM were only number 1 after their merge with the once almighty CJ. however since then they have dropped to #3, this even before Benny and his jetted.

True that they become no. 1 after CJ merger and that thing always bothered me. You can't be no. 1 alliance without winning any worthwhile war. But they were no. 1 in rank when they started war. Week or two after war, they started kicking their in actives, and dropped in rank. Around the same time Ben and unnamed quit.

To further keep things in perspective, when war started, RDLM has 300+ cities to ours 500+ in O63 and 600+ cities in O62 to ours less than 100. Now they have less than 200 cities in O62 and less than 600 cities in O62.

They were bully and they thought that they can bully us in to submission.

Yogesh