The Killer Bunnies (The Adams Family) Gloat Fest

DeletedUser

^^

Congratulations to you bunnies. Of course I'm neutral, but well done to you for seeing off this war.

DeletedUser14887

^^

Congratulations to you bunnies. Of course I'm neutral, but well done to you for seeing off this war.

I'm bored, only us attack RDLM, they defend, dodge, lose cities and go to VM. I bet RDLM will use a lot of gold to buy VM and we will have to wait for their backs. It's not a really war lol :D

DeletedUser

Seeing of this war , plenty yet to do. 78 more RDLM players to go on vacation yet. :p

DeletedUser

Got news that at least 4 or 5 more ran to VM in our area. Seriously. We did not even started an Op on you guys and you run to VM.

Seems like they are full of cowards who like playing when they are conquering ghost town, or inactive player but when they get attacked, they run to VM or quit.

Founder of RDLM, please end their misery and disband that alliance. MRA like that have no right to be in Gamma world.

Yogesh

DeletedUser14887

LOL, RDLM is requesting helps from Legion of Darkness :eek: I'm so scared :(, anyone plz help me, LoD's member have lots of troops and navals. I know that when a guy from them stack my siege in a RDLM's city :(.
RDLM is an MRA? No they aren't because their academy is elite, i mean Legion of Darkness :eek:. RDLM is still in rank 3 and we are in rank 10, and RDLM ask help from rank 13 alliance ;). The game is funny again :p

DeletedUser

i heard LoD has noobs in them some time ago, but i din't believe them but now im positive that it is true

DeletedUser

LOL, RDLM is requesting helps from Legion of Darkness :eek: I'm so scared :(, anyone plz help me, LoD's member have lots of troops and navals. I know that when a guy from them stack my siege in a RDLM's city :(.
RDLM is an MRA? No they aren't because their academy is elite, i mean Legion of Darkness :eek:. RDLM is still in rank 3 and we are in rank 10, and RDLM ask help from rank 13 alliance ;). The game is funny again :p

What are you even talking about?????? This is nothing but a big pile of babbling lies. Aint nobody asked us for a gd thing. Idk even know where you get this from. How are we going to stack a city out for rdlm when we are on the other side of the world??? Geez you don't know what you're talking about. You don`t do a thing but ride the coattails of the actual good players in your alliance. Year and a half playing and just a little over 300k abp, maybe if you got out of the pf`s and started playing you`d have a clue.

I guess bc we said something in Ben`s thread about you running your mouth, that makes us their academy???lol or means they asked for "our" help???Please. You obviously are way out of the loop in this game.

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth ..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

have you even looked at the map bro? how would we stack out a city for rdlm? lmao:D

DeletedUser

i heard LoD has noobs in them some time ago, but i din't believe them but now im positive that it is true

LOL that is rich coming from you. You are`nt nothing but an attention seeking fourm noob, What have you ever done in this game besides have an account given to you?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth ..
Last edited by Dr. Gre; Today at 02:25.

Sounds to me like you should have taken your own advice.......

DeletedUser14887

Sorry guys, that's my fault :p, it's La Morte Destino, lol, a guys called Fritzthecat from your alliance support slayermartok's city called Walcott the wind, which is under my control now, when the siege needs 6h to end, I saw 2 incoming supports from him with 36h to land, lol. :D

DeletedUser

Dr. Gre knows he's done wrong, I want no more discussion on the matter.
And for those of you who didn't know, I am indeed back. ;)

DeletedUser5398

without putting words in anyones mouths, i do believe though that it was not LoD that meant to be implicated but LoW.

2 completely separate alliances with a ton of real estate in between them to differentiate that.

so, yes that would be League of Warriors that are helping RdlM, not League of Darkness.

feel free to correct me if i am wrong, or give me props for simmering down those that were wrongly accused.

VB

DeletedUser5398

not really, i thought everything he said was in code. i had no idea what he was talking about, lol.

DeletedUser

If I may...

There are some truths here and of coarse some exaggeration. But why not???

I needed to come here to the main forum because when confronted with some truths, Yogi accused me of being someone else and blocked me. Can take my cities but can't take some honesty I guess.

Yes, I was about to quit as it was suggested in this thread. Why would I stay? Every one of my friends had quit. The guy who threw the first stone in this battle...quit. So I was on my way out too until my oldest friend in this game came back from the grave and asked me to stay.

So, to clear the air...I am the original Karpool telling the truth whether you can handle it or not. I've decided to stay and fight even though I left RDLM and have 1 friend left in this game. Yes, I will lose a lot of cities. It's hard not too when you have an alliance with some of the top players hitting you constantly but, thats who I am. If you guys feel I am the biggest threat in our oceans then I will go down swinging.

DeletedUser

Karpool, You and slayermartok was the main culprit for this war. It is easy to blame it on Benny and other ex-leader when they quit. But we had first hand knowledge of you trying to mobilize everyone for this war and trying to gather support from other alliances. That makes you target.

Stop overemphasizing your game here, we have not started a single operation on you because you were never that good player to be a priority one target. We will go after you when we need it is priority.

Regarding handling truth, nothing you can say is going to affect me. I do not need any approval from a guy like you. And if you are the original Karpool, you would have known that when I came back, I discussed the same topic with you and few other ex-bunnies. I even told them at that time that I did not mind them leaving us.

Yogesh