The Killer Indian Tribe

DeletedUser

We are coming over from XI on .US
This is going to be our second world as one world just can't harness our power. We are exactly what you've heard, HOSTILE SAVAGES! We plan on taking this world by storm and anyone who stands in our way will be crushed by ferocious beasts! If you want to win this world, message me for an invite in game. You MUST have skype installed on your computer and be willing to use it for chat to join. Anyone who joins without skype will eventually be booted.

cpbw.jpg

DeletedUser11965

An American team? Well thanks for offline time..

DeletedUser

We are exactly what you've heard, HOSTILE SAVAGES!

Hostile and savages? Possibly. But, feel free anyone else to chime in, when I hear talk of US server members, it's generally not compliments ;)

Oh and hate to break it to you Arshark,if you're american you should know this -.-, but many Americans stay up very late and the others usually don't have a regular bedtime :D adult wise. (Probably true for all countries)

DeletedUser32498

hmmm.. i just love all the interesting ideas. will make a great newspaper if i discuss whether these alliance will sink or swim. too early though for that yet.

DeletedUser30111

Hostile and savages? Possibly. But, feel free anyone else to chime in, when I hear talk of US server members, it's generally not compliments ;)

I'd imagine US server players are those that couldn't cut it on EN servers, but I could be wrong

DeletedUser32498

I'd imagine US server players are those that couldn't cut it on EN servers, but I could be wrong
They speak what's called US english. ;) I'm Canadian here so I don't use US english. I say colour instead of color. ;) And right now this text box is the word colour is spelled wrong....

DeletedUser23516

Most of the good US players came from the EN servers, but US good and EN good are two different things ;)

DeletedUser

Cant wait to obliterate this team and make them walk the "trail of tears" to the rim :D

Didn't mean that just wanted to use that joke :p

- Krunk

DeletedUser

Most of the good US players came from the EN servers, but US good and EN good are two different things ;)

I played on Thebes from the time it was open, was an officer in Boros Legion. We did very good for a while, we were eventually taken out by Depraved Tendencies. I watched the mistakes, learned from them, and won't be having to deal with those consequences again. We are not an MRA, KIT members will be active on skype daily, and will be available to send support to our allies. We are considering opening an academy alliance in this world which beginners can join to become trained. This academy will be called "Comanche School for Indians". Anyone who would like to join one of our alliances should try to spawn in the Northwest, as that is where we will be doing our little bit of recruiting.

veqv.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, we have officially got our forums up and going, got a few members over from XI and are already in the top 20. Good start I'de say. Anyone looking for a winning alliance up around O-44 message me in game, keep in mind you MUST be active in game and MUST be active on skype to participate. We are a good group of people and are willing to teach.

DeletedUser32373

Oh and hate to break it to you Arshark,if you're american you should know this -.-, but many Americans stay up very late and the others usually don't have a regular bedtime :D adult wise. (Probably true for all countries)

Yeah guys from the .us server don't know what they're doing........ Only a select few.

DeletedUser

I played on Thebes from the time it was open, was an officer in Boros Legion. We did very good for a while, we were eventually taken out by Depraved Tendencies. I watched the mistakes, learned from them, and won't be having to deal with those consequences again. We are not an MRA, KIT members will be active on skype daily, and will be available to send support to our allies. We are considering opening an academy alliance in this world which beginners can join to become trained. This academy will be called "Comanche School for Indians". Anyone who would like to join one of our alliances should try to spawn in the Northwest, as that is where we will be doing our little bit of recruiting.

veqv.jpg

An academy eh? We all know what that mea- could mean. ;)

DeletedUser32498

Yeah guys from the .us server don't know what they're doing........ Only a select few.
True. But I think anyone from any country can do very well. Just have to get past the noob stage then comes the experience if one thirsts for it.

DeletedUser

I've seen US players own your EN worlds like Topcock owning the old Xi en world. Then again I've seen en players do great as well. Its not where they come from. Its the kind of person that they are. Just like any game, a certain kind of person with a certain kind of skillset does very well in this game. Engineers do well in this game and you will find a lot of them that play this game. Small business owners and VP's of small businesses do well also. The military wounded vet or retired vet does well. Then you have your average hard core gamer who may work any type of job from customer service to warehouse work. They can do well if they are a good online gamer and thinker.

Who usually doesn't do well? The person who braggs and boast about where they are from and what they have done. To say, "we're coming over here from America, get ready for us". "I played on so in so world with so in so", Yeah chief, I just played against your dead Indian tribe over on Xi us for just a few days. I didn't play long on Xi us, but the universal word about the Indians was that they don't know jack about what they are doing. Welcome to a new world chief. A world where people like me who gain a 3260 point city in 9 days will destroy Indians without so much of a thought about it. If you think your escaping anything coming over here you are wrong.

in 9 days Chief you gained only a 2,227 point city. You only had 135 kill points.

me: Phaedo Sin Khan in 9 days had a 3260 point city and 1,848 kill points.

Take your bragging back home. You not going to do well here hoss.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow hostility towards the US players. I like it an look forward to seeing how well they do. I have never played a US server always EN an have handled it easily. I would say is not the location , but the time one puts into a game. Anyone a nerd can be a beast here please. If you play hard 12-18 hrs a day let anyone try an stop you no matter what country you are from.

This is nothing more than a timing game an that's the truth of it ask any player. If you play a lot you do well play little an well you are eaten. An one man is nothing takes a group(team) to make all unstoppable.

Good luck US players an enjoy EN it is a lot of fun have many great euro friends here an wouldn't have it any other way. An also is great balance to have US an Euro teammates to be alerted from other alliances attack times that vary from your own. ;)

DeletedUser32498

I have some Euro friends I play with on other worlds. Czech Republic got to be one of my favorite. Lot of good people come from the CZ server.