The Killer Indian Tribe

DeletedUser

I supposed I'd have to agree with the say 'depends on the person' but what I've seen in general, comparing en to us, en far outranks them.

DeletedUser

Yeah en. Does outrank US massively. The select few from US servers are some from different servers...Mostly en. Though ....So yeah.

DeletedUser11965

I walked into US and came out more of a noob than I went in :p

DeletedUser

True, Euro players know the inner details of playing the game better. But from my experience, they know the tactics of war even less. And since war is politics by other means, this explains why they are also usually poor at politics. Art imitates life here. The modern roman society is the U.S. The modern Greek society is the EU. People in the U.S. have a greater tendency to see everything in life as a war, so, they gravitate towards it very much. First Person Shooters, volunteer military, weapons purchases, American football, UFC, etc. The docile anti-weapons, pacifist mentality of modern European society is affecting their ability to study and carry out the dictates of war.

EU players are slower to react and make decisions. U.S. players are quicker to react, but can often act rashly and foolishly.

Which type player does better EU or U.S will still always be the one who knows his own faults and the faults of others. As Sun Tzu said thousands of years ago.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

True, Euro players know the inner details of playing the game better. But from my experience, they know the tactics of war even less. And since politics is war by other means, this explains why they are also usually poor at politics. Art imitates life here. The modern roman society is the U.S. The modern Greek society is the EU. People in the U.S. have a greater tendency to see everything in life as a war, so, they gravitate towards it very much. First Person Shooters, volunteer military, weapons purchases, American football, UFC, etc. The docile anti-weapons, pacifist mentality of modern European society is effecting their ability to study and carry out the dictates of war.

EU players are slower to react and make decisions. U.S. players are quicker to react, but can often act rashly and foolishly.

Which type player does better EU or U.S will still always be the one who knows his own faults and the faults of others. As Sun Tzu said thousands of years ago.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles."

I totally agree. Euro's are pansies...No offense guys :D

BUT that's really life. Here in Grepoland, nobody tops the en. They, we, are as tough as they come. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They speak what's called US english. ;) I'm Canadian here so I don't use US english. I say colour instead of color. ;) And right now this text box is the word colour is spelled wrong....

You don't speak color; you write it. And can we go back to insulting indians please? It's fun bashing presets that really aren't presets

DeletedUser15240

I've seen US players own your EN worlds like Topcock owning the old Xi en world. Then again I've seen en players do great as well.

Owning the xi world? I don't even remember who he is. PV and socrates owned the xi world, get your facts straight :p

DeletedUser

Sorry, it was 2 years ago or more. His name is TopCok. Just had 50 cities on wold Gela as of last month. Soc had more because he was there longer. TopCok came from the rim and dominated. Don't tell me who ran that show, I was there. I know who changed the whole server.

DeletedUser

You don't speak color; you write it. And can we go back to insulting indians please? It's fun bashing presets that really aren't presets

Wow, I wonder how we managed to almost completely cover 2 islands right off the bat without being a preset?? :heh:
You should be more careful before we "discover" your island like columbus.

DeletedUser11965

Wow, I wonder how we managed to almost completely cover 2 islands right off the bat without being a preset?? :heh:
You should be more careful before we "discover" your island like columbus.

colonizing

DeletedUser

umm, we started the game off still under BP with control of 2 islands, because everyone joined at the same time, lol. Can't colonize on the first day.

DeletedUser

umm, we started the game off still under BP with control of 2 islands, because everyone joined at the same time, lol. Can't colonize on the first day.

Is it just me, or is something up with this phrase..

DeletedUser

Turns out that the two islands are those 5 slot small islands with no farm villages too :D

Nah.....well maybe..

DeletedUser32498

Whats' the point of that? They'll be like 'where can i build those world wonders?' :pro:

DeletedUser

This is what they would be thinking:
obp3s.jpg