The Kingdom of Elesius' Histories

DeletedUser

Threads like this happen when people dont have anything to do :p Im enjoying this

DeletedUser

Hey, if you don't want see it, it's better that you go far away.. Don't disturb the King with these commentaries.

DeletedUser

The Kingdom is democratic, they elect the King where I dead xD

DeletedUser

KINGDOM OF ELESIUS POLITICS:

1. Kingdom of Elesius is the named capital of all King Dictino's Possesions, The kingdom of Elesius will be named by the first King, son of Hera and Zeus, Dictino Vartós of Espulaikós, if the Kingdom conquer another farm city and it founds another city, the Kingdom of Elesius shall put a name and it'll be a colony more from the Kingdom.

2. The gubernamental method of mind are:
2.1 The Kingdom is democratic, the King or Queen or King and Queen will be elected if the before King or monarch is dead ahead 2 months later.
2.2 The Kingdom is polyteist and the King Dictino and his sons, or another families (royalty) must be considerated semi-gods, because the king Dictino is the son from Hera & Zeus.

3. The Senate is the Major authority around the Kingdom, the another cities can't mind alone, it'll minded by the Central Capital

4. The tax payment is the 14% from their work monthly.

5. The tribute for the Gods is from 16% for the temple each two months.

6. If the person pay adecuately the taxes, the King will make a generous offert from -4.2% of discount.

7. The Allies will be loyalty at the Kingdom of Elesius forever, and the allies are treated as brothers and sisters from the Kingdom communty.

8. The enemies will be deleted if they attack first.

9. The religion is named "The Dictinism" that it's adore many gods only the Dictino's family.

10. The treasons must be deleted by Hades' favor.

(These are some laws in this Kingdom, the King will write more laws)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

For this I said, that Only all Kingdom possesions is property of the Kingdom, not the island, when I conquer an Island, the capital will be moved.

The Ground:

Democratic Kingdom of Elesius:

Colonies:
Capital of Kingdom of Elesius.
Kokokos
Rhonos
Kosdouko
Gavpsipsi
Rhodrakostri
Garosdrakos

Future Conquers:
Ally: Delian League

Island Karaidos
Achulan
Exon
Psifilós
Oriana

DeletedUser31480

It's the Kingdom secrets
Lord/King Dictino please accept the pact from DELIAN LEAGUE SOLDIER, my alliance, I submit to thy greatness and will be your solider forever and keep your enemies at Bay!

Long Live King Dictino,
his Excellency King for Life, Lord of All the Beasts of the Grepolis and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the all alliances in Rhammus in General and O57 in Particular.

DeletedUser11886

I would love to see an alliance just simply called the name of the King, and then allied with every single other group member...

DeletedUser

Lord/King Dictino please accept the pact from DELIAN LEAGUE SOLDIER, my alliance, I submit to thy greatness and will be your solider forever and keep your enemies at Bay!

Long Live King Dictino,
his Excellency King for Life, Lord of All the Beasts of the Grepolis and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the all alliances in Rhammus in General and O57 in Particular.

I'll acept thy solicitude, I want say thy that our alliance shall be as one forever, thou can enjoy the victories and the advances, we'll share powers and Gods.

Refering the Kingdom Laws:
"7. The Allies will be loyalty at the Kingdom of Elesius forever, and the allies are treated as brothers and sisters from the Kingdom communty."

Be Welcome.

DeletedUser31480

I'll acept thy solicitude, I want say thy that our alliance shall be as one forever, thou can enjoy the victories and the advances, we'll share powers and Gods.

Refering the Kingdom Laws:
"7. The Allies will be loyalty at the Kingdom of Elesius forever, and the allies are treated as brothers and sisters from the Kingdom communty."

Be Welcome.

Amen brotha!