The Kings Of Gods wants you!!

DeletedUser10498

H thats the best way i could put it
Hi everyone my name is Topofolympus and im here to try and convince you why you should join. First off many alliances make it seem like you have to apply to them but an alliance is nothing without its people.

The Kings Of Gods
  1. The Kings Of Gods is in many oceans and we are competeing with other oceans to make a ocean base and it keeps us puching for more points and to become stronger.
  2. We are founded by four founders who are brothers actually and we treat our alliance with the brotherhood they all should.
  3. Right now we are recruiting in all oceans and were looking for anyone who is not a refugee.
  4. In Here everyone is givin basic rights which is invitation rights and mass mail.
  5. To get anything else you have to apply and /or ask any founder because once you are a leader you become a part of the council which is kept up to date with everything like everything else they just get to know other things not everyone can.

Here We except just about everyone and we really try to get along like a non-agressive alliance but we can switch at any time.
If you'd like to join you could either talk to us in the alpha world or post here and ill get someone to send an invite

Thankx for reading and i hope to see some of you on the game.
just sign and ill get back to you!! (or post either way)
_________ ____________ ___________ _______________