The Knights of Crusade

DeletedUser

Hello I am bearz31, founder of The Knights of Crusade we will accept players with over 300 points and here are some requirements.

-Must be active in forums
-Must help the alliance out
-Build troops because BP is coming out

When you ask to join please do not do this, "Can I join your alliance please" We want you to say why you are able to join, how you can help our alliance, and how many points and troops you have.

DeletedUser

Hello I am bearz31, founder of The Knights of Crusade we will accept players with over 300 points and here are some requirements.

-Must be active in forums
-Must help the alliance out
-Build troops because BP is coming out

When you ask to join please do not do this, "Can I join your alliance please" We want you to say why you are able to join, how you can help our alliance, and how many points and troops you have.

You can already tell, how many points they have.Also If everyone thats in your alliance told you how many troops they have, they must be stupid.

DeletedUser

You can already tell, how many points they have.Also If everyone thats in your alliance told you how many troops they have, they must be stupid.

No if they join I have them tell me how many troops

DeletedUser

TKoC said:
# THE KILLERS
# Elysium
# Kosha Nostra
# Open Source Government 2
# Dead Sand Elite
# Peace
# Honor And Glory
# The Aqua Warriors
# Sector 54
# The Shadow Knights
# Tonitrus Bellators
# G-Unit
# Dragon Knights
# -ELITE SPARTAN SHADOWS-
# the Legend Returns
# The Crusade Academy
# Sons of Anarchy
# bloodhound
# The Spartan Federation
# The Elysian Fields

OMG you have member in every ocean, and this pact war...MRA!!!!!!!!!, leave before you shame your name.

I like my TDP atcs of war list better

Yours
Acts of War
-Attacking our members
-Spying on our members
-Threatening our members
-Leaving the alliance
-Betraying us

Ours
Acts of War
1.Anything.

DeletedUser

OMG you have member in every ocean, and this pact war...MRA!!!!!!!!!, leave before you shame your name.

I like my TDP atcs of war list better

Yours

Ours

We are not a Mra I do admit to the pacts but I wasn't watching those lately and I fixed a couple.

DeletedUser

We are not a Mra I do admit to the pacts but I wasn't watching those lately and I fixed a couple.

Your are a MRA..very close to the limit, and spread all over...pretty sure you would recruit anyone who has points that benefit you.

DeletedUser

Your are a MRA..very close to the limit, and spread all over...pretty sure you would recruit anyone who has points that benefit you.

No I am recruiting members that would benefit in war too.

DeletedUser

There is more than 5 in each of those oceans and those are the oceans I am focusing on right now.

DeletedUser

There is more than 5 in each of those oceans and those are the oceans I am focusing on right now.

Yes but if you had 73 in one ocean you would last a lot longer than having 1 every 5 islands...you will get picked off'd an conquer like a bee trying to kill a god.

DeletedUser

Yes but if you had 73 in one ocean you would last a lot longer than having 1 every 5 islands...you will get picked off'd an conquer like a bee trying to kill a god.

Thats why i keep my members close together, like a rugby team lol.