Newspaper The Lapithos Lapdog Third Issue (08-03-2014)

DeletedUser44027

I like to interview alliance leaders for their views because they tend to be the most experienced. Especially top 12 leaders (but I know da-v1nc1 off of hermonassa as a good leader). I don't really want nooby sayings, because the comments would then be full of insults towards the interviewed player. That been said, I will take your idea into consideration and will try to interview others about the world in future.

P.S. I spent 6 hours gathering the information and putting this paper together. I don't think that's lazy, myself :p

It depends which reporter he's comparing you to. If he's comparing you to me, six hours is a job well done. If it's C4, though... Well, I except he spends a lot more ;)

DeletedUser

I agree dez, although I can't really spend much more than 6 hours before I get told off for being on the laptop too much ;)

DeletedUser33512

I like to interview alliance leaders for their views because they tend to be the most experienced. Especially top 12 leaders (but I know da-v1nc1 off of hermonassa as a good leader). I don't really want nooby sayings, because the comments would then be full of insults towards the interviewed player. That been said, I will take your idea into consideration and will try to interview others about the world in future.

P.S. I spent 6 hours gathering the information and putting this paper together. I don't think that's lazy, myself :p

Cheers :D - Not lazy at all, and I appreciate the effort you must go to. But I already know move.'s opinions. Variety is the spice of life.

DeletedUser

Maybe get some MRA's opinion on the pounding they are taking just to have a bit of variety. :)

DeletedUser

I might ;) got all the interviews sorted though... It will be a bit different this week... You'll see ;)

DeletedUser20492

Dear Lapithos Lapdog;

I would like to register a Customer Service Issue. I have been checking my doorstep for the latest issue of the Lapdog All day today, and it has not come. My delivery boy's name is mattycoolBCFC. I am very concerned about this, as I am watching several News stories as they develop, and it is imperative that I hear what is going on with them.

Thank-You,
J

DeletedUser

I was out all day yesterday, apologies.

It's half developed and will be out today instead of yesterday.

Many apologies