The latest sadness

DeletedUser

After having our in-actives thrashed by Unity the past few weeks and losing several cities and ultimately a few players who just quit rather then ask for help, I find it hilarious that when we start taking Unity cities again, albeit in this case inactive cities, guys in my alliance get the following email from Sir Sloppy himself:

Solipicus today at 2:38 PM

This player has been in VM for more than a week. We are reporting this city takeover to tech. and support because you should have not been allowed to attack or take that city m8.

I hope you get banned from the game for spamming tech support and trying to get them to fight your wars for you; this is a new low, even lower then your cowardly attempts to convince people to quit MAP, like you wouldn't just slaughter them once they were out on their own anyways. not many isolated cities left; I'm waiting for you in the core of O42, when are you going to "walk through us" coward?

DeletedUser

Jesus anarqy stop talking bs we all know that your alliance is done for, just accept it man! They have been in 042 core for over a week know, your ls cant stop sieges your alliance cities are being cleared most of them have gone vm and when they are getting conquered the defend poorly!

The only one that I have seen actually doing something is you but still it wont be enough!

Hey what can you say it sucks to be few members defending against unity and orthia but you must accept your done for!

DeletedUser13539

Wow, did he just say that

look again and realize you are losing at a rate you can't recover from. In fact, every city we took off your alliances' sorry butt were all active until they ran into VM or just plain deleted their account.

Explain to me how an active MAP player with 37 cities gets hammered on, runs to VM and then promptly deletes their account? Your alliance sucks and you couldn't help the poor guy because we demolished your troops, end of story. It is not the first time it has happened to your alliance, but the 4th and that speaks volumes about your sorry tribe; and it won't be the last.

We will continue to do so until you're the last man standing Anarqy just so we can whoop on your butt and see how you like it.

Oh and about that message I sent, why would I lie? Is it in some handbook of gaming or what? When we lose cities due to inactivity they are of no use to this alliance, period. Inactives get kicked and we have not kicked this player because, again, like I said, she is in VM. How is it that we receive no requests for support from her when she was one of our most active players in O41? And how is it that we can't send support because she is on VM, but your sorry butts can attack and capture a city? There must be some decent explaination because we don't let active members hang out to dry. If she was inactive, kicked. Active on VM, okay cool. Active and loses cities, alright we gotta send support and would.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hang on a second. Why did you send it then??? What was the point in crying at the conquerer?

DeletedUser13539

Hang on a second. Why did you send it then??? What was the point in crying at the conquerer?

I sent it to inform him of what is happening. Already received a response and they are checking into it. If it is the case of a bug we'll get them back, if not and it was due to something she did as the account holder not to be considered on VM then she made it mistake, simple as that.

All I'm saying is from our perspective there is no reason, sign or possibilty while she is on VM for over 1 week to all of a sudden lose cities and we can't even send help when we see her losing them; she's is on VM. I think anyone would check into this TBH and what is the point of getting an email from support saying your losing cities you conquered because of a glitch without any forewarning?

I am not so impersonal with people that I can't discuss these things with anyone I'd like, even an enemy player. But I do find it a bit ridiculous to ridicule someone in an open forum when there was no foul or harm done; nor reason for such an act. Pretty retarded the entire action from Anarqy, he makes himself look bad practically everytime he posts.

DeletedUser1594

...izzie lost her cities. ..looks like tech. and support are validating its conquer by MAP.

DeletedUser13539

...izzie lost her cities. ..looks like tech. and support are validating its conquer by MAP.

No, yet to be determined. The owner of the account needs to come back off of VM and handle this matter from here. Tech cannot reveal information only privy to the account holder herself. Thus, we will not know until she comes back and talks with Tech.

DeletedUser1594

umm.. the only thing the account holder can do at most is tell them that she was actually in VM. then her best argument would still be her word against the game. You don't need them to give out the information to see that the cities still belong to someone else.
It's game logistics versus what she may say. We all know that Tech has not admitted a mistake as we all see there was no action taken to remedy an error. Even if there was an error on their part, not taking the cities back immediately suggests that they're gonna offer other options to accomodate the account holder.
So, the cities were conquered. ...or at least that's the reasonable conclusion.

DeletedUser13539

It's a shame, but it is what it is. If she (the account holder) can offer any insight to the situation, great, but doubtful they will just reverse in-game action due to whatever the case may happen to be. If not, oh well. It is pretty obvious Tech will offer up something else in compensation.

DeletedUser

I just don't see how she'll get her cities back... The techi's can't just take away cities from someone else and give them back to her.

DeletedUser

Still shows her on VM.

you are a straight up liar, post a screenshot showing her as being in VM in your alliance list, otherwise shut your mouth about this. so after tech support checked it out and didn't take the cities back (indicating, from the SOFTWARE's perspective, she is not in VM) you are going to sit there and continue claiming that not only was it an error, but that the player is STILL in vacation mode?

unless you were checking EVERY SINGLE second of every day leading up to when we took the cities, how on earth do you know that she didn't login, check things out for a few minutes, then go BACK into vacation mode, which would take 2 days before protection enabled, but would IMMEDIATELY show up blue in your alliance list? how do you know that didn't happen Sloppy? the fact is, you didn't. but you went ahead and ASSUMED that it must be some bug in the game. ever hear of occam's razor? the simplest explanation is usually correct. so what is more simple, that she logged in for a few minutes and then went back on VM, OR that there is a bug in this game that only manifests itself for this ONE SINGLE PLAYER?

what, do you think they just made a mistake for YOUR player alone? nobody else has had this happen to them? oh no, it must be that MAP sucks sooooo bad as an alliance (your words) that we would NEVER EVER be able to take a city from you guys, right?

I made this post because I think its pretty sad that an alliance that doesn't even have the balls to attack our active players, and sneaks away cities from inactive players and then claims HUGE victories (misrepresenting things completely) would have the gall to immediately cry wolf and spam tech support when one of THEIR in-actives lose a city. grow up little boy

DeletedUser

ok for one I don't know who you are, are you involved in this fight? never seen any attacks from you; not sure where you get your information from, but you really don't know what you are talking about I'm gonig to go ahead and do a point by point rip of what you said ok?

Jesus anarqy stop talking bs we all know that your alliance is done for, just accept it man!

my alliance will be done for when we are all eliminated; so far, our main players are doing just fine so I'm not really worried about that. in fact, I haven't even lost a city yet to either Unity or Orthia, so I think its a little pre-emptive to start beating the 'death drums', don't you?

They have been in 042 core for over a week know,

no they have not, they are in O42 W and a little bit in O42 North Central, they are attacking (and taking, in many cases) isolated cities, and have acquired many of our inactive players' cities who quit. Please get your facts straight, they have not even started coming up against our core clusters where city density is much higher.

your ls cant stop sieges your alliance cities are being cleared

that's funny because most of what Unity considers attacking is just endless waves of LS that are very easily dodged and destroyed; I admit to us losing some cities but to say that we can't defend cities again is not quite accurate, we have sunk at least 5 CSHIPS this week if I remember correctly. show me a city that isn't in west O42 or deep O43 that has been conquered in the middle of our core, and then you can make the claim that we can't "stop sieges".

most of them have gone vm and when they are getting conquered the defend poorly!

no, SEVERAL of our more inactive players (whom Unity singled out and attacked, like any smart alliance would) ran off to VM and deleted their accounts, rather then post in the forums and ask their alliance mates for help, which we would have gladly offered. Our other more active players have been taking several vacations as it is summer time, and some of us do have other lives outside of grepo.

The only one that I have seen actually doing something is you but still it wont be enough!

well I appreciate the recognition, but I'm quite confident that we will be able to at least endure, if not turn this around. We have allies moving in from the east too, and I see O42 turning into a great huge battle a few months down the road (it's already more interesting then things were last year).

Hey what can you say it sucks to be few members defending against unity and orthia but you must accept your done for!

we actually like keeping our numbers low, and while the loss of the inactive players has put us quite down in numbers even for us, our core group of members is still intact and we do not plan on going anywhere, we will continue fighting this out and see what develops.

DeletedUser

look again and realize you are losing at a rate you can't recover from. In fact, every city we took off your alliances' sorry butt were all active until they ran into VM or just plain deleted their account.

I'm actually not worried at all, you claim those players were active but they were NOT, that is why you targeted them. because you cowards know you cannot attack our actives and make any headway. we keep our numbers low anyways, so losing some players who would have ran to VM the first sign of trouble is not necessarily a bad thing to me.

Explain to me how an active MAP player with 37 cities gets hammered on, runs to VM and then promptly deletes their account?

right, I SUCK because IEnamn ran off to VM, DID NOT post in our forums, and then deleted his account. explain to me how I can be held responsible for inactive players in my alliance jerkoff? This is just such a stupid idiotic statement to make that its almost not worth responding too. So you REALLY think that Ienamn was some victory, and it was because we didn't support him? you must be pretty dense boy. Of course, the second we attack one of your inactives, what do you do? you go cry wolf to tech support. again, stop mis representing things.

oh, and stop sending emails to my players trying to get them to quit MAP.

Your alliance sucks and you couldn't help the poor guy because we demolished your troops, end of story. It is not the first time it has happened to your alliance, but the 4th and that speaks volumes about your sorry tribe; and it won't be the last.

blah blah blah MAP sucks, blah blah Unity is awesome we killed all your troops blah blah blah
the fourth time? really? what four ACTIVE players of our core group have you taken out?
IEnamn was the only player w/ more then 20 cities, and again was known to be rather inactive - the guy didn't even speak english for christ sake, so communication was difficult, probably why he didn't post on the forums.

We will continue to do so until you're the last man standing Anarqy just so we can whoop on your butt and see how you like it.

just like Cocotte's claim that he was going to "destroy me" over TWO YEARS AGO, I am going to hold you to this. you losers haven't even taken a city from me yet, and here you are bragging on the forums about how this fight is over? do you not realize that the fight HAS NOT EVEN STARTED? snatch up as many of those isolated cities as you can, because you are going to need them once you start trying to attack me.

Oh and about that message I sent, why would I lie? Is it in some handbook of gaming or what? When we lose cities due to inactivity they are of no use to this alliance, period. Inactives get kicked and we have not kicked this player because, again, like I said, she is in VM. How is it that we receive no requests for support from her when she was one of our most active players in O41? And how is it that we can't send support because she is on VM, but your sorry butts can attack and capture a city? There must be some decent explaination because we don't let active members hang out to dry. If she was inactive, kicked. Active on VM, okay cool. Active and loses cities, alright we gotta send support and would.

see this is what I'm talking about, you always have some excuse don't you liar. you are LYING. STOP LYING. we took those cities fair and square. you know what actually, I'm going to go ahead and spam tech support because IEnamn was actually IN VACATION mode when you guys took all those cities from him, so that shouldn't count. do you see how freakin' easy it is, for me to lower myself down to your douche level?

Man you are a piece of work and pathetic. Too bad I just wasted 5 minuted of my time to even address your idiocy.

and yet you always will, won't you. I can not login to the forums for 2 months, but the second I do and make a single post, you are their lurking in the shadows w/ a quick negative rep and a retarded reply. who is yanking who's chain here? you must be kind of a dim intellect if you do not see that. and now you make an entire new alliance, Virus, dedicated to what, winning O42? again, I EMPLORE YOU, PLEASE continue your worthless attacks on me, I have been throwing non stop parade's for the past 4 days and I am loving it... if you think amateur hour LS attack flooding is going to make me just freak out and quit the game, you have ALOT to learn, you guys are throwing away your ships and troops when you attack me. you and Coco must have strategy meetings about me, don't you lol - it's pathetic, that I can spend such a miniscule amount of time on this game and in the forums, and cause you to WASTE so much of your time trying to beat me (whether its in game, or in a STUPID ARGUMENT on the forums).

DeletedUser

I have to agree with anarqy here...

This player was not in vacation mode. Since it takes 2 days to set, if the attacks were sent before hand it would be able to get in despite the player being in vacation. I have experienced this when fighting others before so i know it is possible.

Also, Solipicus, why are you arguing about this when you don't even stay with Unity?

Anarqy, i am certain your alliance will fall at a later stage. This doesn't mean you will fall but your alliance will crumble. Unity are suffering heavy losses but once other alliances are able to focus on you your alliance will crumble.

Also, nothing is wrong with a small alliance. The DOVES OF WAR are the same size and have conquered quite a ew cities from EOW and ended many EOW seiges. A small alliance is better, why else do you think the former EOW split into 3 and the Hogs fell?

Unity, the fight against Anarqy hasn't begun yet... You can wipe out the rest of MAP, but currently you don't seem to be doing too succesfully. Proof?