The Leadership of Alpha Et Omega

DeletedUser33633

Blaze gone missing AGAIN why doesnt that surprise me, obviously there is work to be done over there.

DeletedUser23413

As usual, Alpha solider lost cities and left the alliance while their leader's cities are fully stacked :cool:

DeletedUser38465

As usual, Alpha solider lost cities and left the alliance while their leader's cities are fully stacked :cool:

I think that is typically what happens in most alliances, unless leader says otherwise.

On the flip side, leaders or skilled players should know when their cities are plenty stacked though.

Zarun-

Strategos
I think that is typically what happens in most alliances, unless leader says otherwise.

On the flip side, leaders or skilled players should know when their cities are plenty stacked though.

Yeah I always had to run to my threads and put HOLD then end up sending some of it back lol.

DeletedUser48681

Hmmm ....... AEO are so good they just lost 20 cities in 24 hours

DeletedUser23413

Anyone in Alpha noticed that their leaders have been founding cities near to CS after losing their front line cities? Looks like a plan to get closer to where they eventually end up :D

Ranga1

Strategos
You've already told us that AeO are apparently only going to help us with WW so whats so weird about that? You seem to know more about their plans than they do :D

DeletedUser23413

Just curious that a leader of the #2 alliance was running away to the back yard of other alliance just because of a few front line cities lost. Oops, sorry, at this point the are no longer #2 but #4. Do we call it SINKING?

Ranga1

Strategos
Its your story the whole time so call it what you want. Which part is curious? They are doing what you said they would

DeletedUser23413

I am curious that Alpha players do not realize that they will be sold no more expensive than how Iconic sold her Black List. LOL

DeletedUser23413

The 2 biggest MRA in grepo history are complaining about a imagination merger of their enemy. How funny :D
The 4th? You must be heavily brainwashed. We are my Mayhem crew and Chill's Holy crew and some freedom lovers who were sold by Black List leaders. I bet you mistaken us with Alpha whose diplomat is always busy finding alliances to merge in. :D

DeletedUser23413

The 2 biggest MRA in grepo history are complaining about a imagination merger of their enemy. How funny :D
The 4th? You must be heavily brainwashed. We are my Mayhem crew and Chill's Holy crew plus some freedom lovers from alliances we fought in O44. I bet you mistaken us with Alpha whose diplomat is always busy finding alliances to merge in. :D

Ranga1

Strategos
You definitely female :D taking my question about your number of merges and totally twisting around into what you think is a complaint about mergers :D worse than my wife

DeletedUser23413

I think we should close this thread since Alpha have no leaderships. Erik plans their ops. Erik organizes their defense. Erik makes their WW plan. Erik sends their MMs.
Wow, bravo Erik, the Supreme Emperor of Alpha family!
Meanwhile Blaze is finding another small alliance to merge on according to his Emperor's order.