Pnp The legend is back, so is the fan club!

• Thread starter DeletedUser23413
  • Start date

DeletedUser41868

It's rich coming from Chad, every other post from him a personal attack on someone.

Not personal attacks Baldy. Just friendly jabs. The equivalent of smack-talk, while playing basketball. In contrast - you good friend Ranga is dealing with some real rage issues (maybe) and/or has forgotten that this is a game.

Ranga1

Strategos
Chadd you have little man syndrome which is the epitome of rage. Leolis attacked my family, that crossed the line. Smack talk is fine, but i don't expect to have my family insulted in a virtual forum of an online game. Not even an apology either, but again it's par for you guys.

Edit: leolis at least edited his original post.

Last edited:

DeletedUser32731

lame.. you tried to copy erik again? and again? and again? bro just say you want to follow in Eriks foot steps.. . erik give this guy a bone bro.. hahaha

DeletedUser41868

Chadd you have little man syndrome which is the epitome of rage. Leolis attacked my family, that crossed the line. Smack talk is fine, but i don't expect to have my family insulted in a virtual forum of an online game. Not even an apology either, but again it's par for you guys.

Edit: leolis at least edited his original post.

Little man syndrome?

I poop bigger than you.

DeletedUser41868

lame.. you tried to copy erik again? and again? and again? bro just say you want to follow in Eriks foot steps.. . erik give this guy a bone bro.. hahaha

7UISoo2.png

DeletedUser51759

Hhahahah thats a nice photo ?

Ranga you were the one that dissapeared first ... please remind me !

DeletedUser32731

lol chad you paid a student to make that for you? told him you would give him a B if he did? :p thought chill was that student of yours in Seattle you passed for helping you lol.. wonder where els you gonna keep posting the picture lol want an accomplishment from a old computer illiterate man.. sheez is that why your wife left?

DeletedUser23413

You are right Chad, many players are forgetting that this is PC game,not place to insult others and cure their RL complexes...

Lets get over with this propaganda, Sinope now is part of Grepo history..
https://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?57272-The-Champions-of-2015&p=982286#post982286

Happy New Year to all of you..
ciforgs313z0ae1cc.gif

Sinope was episode 1, the episode 2 has just started. Ki, the dear founders of 360 players in Alpha et Omega, Alpha-et-Omega, Alpha.et.Omega on Sinope episode will be starring a new role:

CNCTa0H.png

wxx3r.jpg

DeletedUser23413

Oh dude, did I mention Erik? It's his fans realized that's him and cried to defend him

Obsess? No thanks.

We were just amused and feeling so entertained with the "Soap opera" he and his minions are playing. And since he likes to strike with PnP, it's time to pay back. Looks like his fans couldn't handle it well :cool:

DeletedUser48572

Oh dude, did I mention Erik? It's his fans realized that's him and cried to defend him

Obsess? No thanks.

We were just amused and feeling so entertained with the "Soap opera" he and his minions are playing. And since he likes to strike with PnP, it's time to pay back. Looks like his fans couldn't handle it well :cool:

pipe down when im around.

DeletedUser31822

Ki, the dear founders of 360 players in Alpha et Omega, Alpha-et-Omega, Alpha.et.Omega
Yes you are right, alliance that I founded (together with 2 friends) reached more than 320 players , probably something that you can only dream, Leolis ..
But since your intelligence is obviously so low that you cannot realize any positive thing in my (or any other) posts, I'll "start new episode" and ignore your pathetic, negative and arguing posts, probably as everybody ignores you in your real life ..

DeletedUser18317

bunny boiler PnP from you mate, let ERIK go, you sound like you have been rejected to be in his fan club, ouch it must hurt for you by the way you go on. look just carry on with your game and stop bringing back your old crush Erik into this, he dont like you. he dont want to be with you, in fact he hates you. now lets see what you and your weird alliance who are are all looking for love in grepo

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48572

bunny boiler PnP from you mate, let ERIK go, you sound like you have been rejected to be in his fan club, ouch it must hurt for you by the way you go on. look just carry on with your game and stop bringing back your old crush Erik into this, he dont like you. he dont want to be with you, in fact he hates you. now lets see what you and your weird cyber allaince who are are all looking for love in grepo do in this world,

all

LOl

Forreal...+rep.

DeletedUser23413

Lol, so after 2 months, we all see who run away? Erik, KiBorg, TMax, ImBlaze. Shame on you all.