Newspaper The LegendZ Take Issue 1

princess Kuini

Phrourach
Unlike many others sharing PMs, or Skype convos, is not something I do.. End of the day its of no relevance, you will do what you think is vital to win the world, and if its having half the server up your sleeve.. "Then Go You"..
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

DeletedUser44213

Speaking for White Snake I can tell you there will be no merger name. Mergers are apart of Grepo whether its a diplomatic choice, a true academy or just a means to an end they happen. But merging names just doesnt ever need to happen and I can guarantee that True Snakes, White with Fear or any other combination won't be happening. Merger alliance names, might as well just start merging words, its all Fupid....see what i did there

edit: good read tho i liked that :)

LOL! Well if you ever change your mind, it will cost you 100,000 Silver :D

DeletedUser55362

how are we hugging ?? you make no sense (most overall abp and dbp in server and yet we are hugging) you need to think before you speak . (And before you say anything about bp boosts everyone has them not just us it just happens to be half of our enemies disbanded after one op)

You mean, one alliance did that?!? :eek::eek::eek:

DeletedUser52860

how are we hugging ?? you make no sense (most overall abp and dbp in server and yet we are hugging) you need to think before you speak . (And before you say anything about bp boosts everyone has them not just us it just happens to be half of our enemies disbanded after one op)

So does this tell us that you are awesome or that you are good at picking the right enemies? Because if it is the latter some people might consider that similar to hugging.

Personally i don't, grepolis has been the same for years. The big boys get fat off the minnows until they are all gone and maybe then they might start to fight each other.

But a war where your enemies quit after one battle probably aint' worth talking about on the externals to be fair.

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Didn't really want to start discussion here, since topic is really nice and credits to the author, but since trash talk is already started here whatever.

Oswin - we all know that TS/TM works with TP and it's really easy math to count your force - 175 players. And since whole world right now is cycling around 4 main alliances (TF/WS; Shadies; TS/TM; TP) it's easy to say that you represent half of the server.

For sure if you do calculating your force compared to all active players in the world, than yeah you are right.

princess Kuini

Phrourach
Didn't really want to start discussion here, since topic is really nice and credits to the author, but since trash talk is already started here whatever..

Perfectly correct, Apologies for talking trash in a really great read, I will restrain my tongue next issue and take it to the appropriate thread if its needed to be said. I await with anticipation for the next issue.

DeletedUser34426

In the first world where I once started, Actium, the newspaperman was a kind of holy. Nobody was allowed to atack him. Do we have the same deal her ?

jameslongst

Strategos
Well when they were Timber wolves they were food for everyone. The last city Twisted Minds lost to True fear is on 19th and I am positive they werent allied during that time so I dont see a reason to add them with Twisted Souls

I didnt add them, grepolife did it for me. TS leadership thought it wise to allow a whole alliance of food into their ranks. With those questionable swords and spears also comes the score. Owen bought the whole package just for TS. You guys make sure to thank him.

DeletedUser44213

Oh and btw, haven't got many reports yet, hope I can get some more :) won't be the top 5 at this rate... Just the 5 lol

DeletedUser44213

I apologise for the delay on this edition, it has just coincided with a deadline for me! I hope to get it up soon.