Newspaper The LegendZ Take - Issue 5

DeletedUser51423

[Magick] Enter stage right.

Once again I'm going to remind y'all that you have a trash talk thread. Please take your salty comments there, don't worry about any mess you leave on the tables.. we got people to clean that up.

Next I'm going to remind you that accusing people of violating the rules, implying someone is breaking/broke the rules or admitting to breaking the rules is NOT allowed on the forum. (see I fixed the typo)

Thirdly I would like to remind you that it might be best to leave other world drama on their forums. By no means am I saying that you shouldn't hash it up if you need to, but I am saying they have their own place, and it's not on the Epidamnos forums if something happened in Pagasae.

Let this serve as a warning, before the infractions and the butt kicking boots come out.

PS, they are purple glitter, so i don't suggest licking them.

Last edited by a moderator:

princess Kuini

Phrourach
[Magick] Enter stage right.

Next I'm going to remind you that accusing people of violating the rules, implying someone is breaking/broke the rules or admitting to breaking the rules is allowed on the forum.

source.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

SlothTzu

Strategos
Since it's allowed now, I guess this'll set a precedent, like case law?

What'll be done about all the infractions etc for discussing bans/rule breaking given out over the years? Will we be compensated for being treated so inequitably?

DeletedUser44213

Update on the next paper.
I can only apologise for the long long wait for the next issue and I cannot be the bringing of good news...

I am really busy in RL right now and whilst I have managed to draft up sections for the next issue, the world changes too much for me to then have up to date comments 2 days after. I will try and get more issues out in the future but right now my life doesn't allow 5/6 hours for a paper on a game that is taking up a lot of time anyway. Maybe if everyone would just make their minds up on their alliance names and memberships this would be possible :p

Sorry again, and as I say, no date can be set for another paper but I will do my best to get one out. If there are people who really want to see the paper continue, I could maybe use some assistance and feel free to PM me IG.

DeletedUser29129

Since it's allowed now, I guess this'll set a precedent, like case law?

What'll be done about all the infractions etc for discussing bans/rule breaking given out over the years? Will we be compensated for being treated so inequitably?

lol, no

centralized power never is equitable, just sayin