Newspaper The LegendZ Take - Issue 5

princess Kuini

Phrourach
I cant get over how funny it is that TF bleat on about us all being pacted, They must feel so alone, all by themselves even... They are so out of touch with what is actually going on that they have to result to calling everyone MGGA players, the very people they ran from in Pagasae rather than fight.. Sure James, TF are so great, we all decided to nap and pact to take yous out.. Seriously get your head read, watch what is actually going on outside your, "wee man sphere", tis not skulls fault or shadies fault if your diplomacy skills are not up to scratch. Maybe, just maybe, you should let RX go back to doing the diplomacy.
PS, I got boots that need licking.. (Just saying).

jameslongst

Strategos
I'm here!!!!
I dont kneel and lick boots, mra sheeple. Here is your igor eager to please....go polish em up for em big guy.

I dont think you were NAPed to destroy tf, I think you NAPed because you were too scared of an even fight with anyone even remotely your size.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44213

Whatever you say james and chat crap about... Speculating whether we NAP'ed to fight you or not... Again I find myself in disbelief of your lack of checking of conquests. It hardly surprises me the lack of awareness you have of relations as it would appear you just don't track any wars but your own...

But putting all the "mra sheeple" insults aside the only thing I am guilty of, is being a decent person. This constant name calling and pointing fingers is not only unnecessary, it is not in the spirit of the game and it's people like you that are ruining the externals by potty-mouthing and lowering the tone. We got dual opped by Shady and P&P and you will find very few players in ex-Priory who took it personally or mouthed off to the enemy. In fact, you'd barely find a single Priory members talk crap in that time. Now, we have been able to join that exact enemy without any grudges, hatred or backchat. Why? Because we aren't taking it so personally and shoving insults down people's throats.

So go and accuse the ex-Priory of being this and that, we made our call to become part of Shady for reasons we know and understand. You want to call if TF against the world because it will give you satisfaction when you ghost, be my guest. I'm not gonna give you the satisfaction of replying to you again with anything other than the newest flavour of Shady boot licker as i'm done falling to your level of insults. I'd advise everyone else to do the same.

TromboneTom

Strategos
Ya, maybe that argument would have held some water if you hadn't went ahead and called yourselves The Shady Bunch II.

No thanks. We don't wanna be Shady 3, or Skullz 4, or ShadeSkull 2.5, or even MGGA 3.0...we fight on, boot licker.
I just want everyone to know that TF still fights. Here is why, look at the alternative:
It seems like you are being abit hyprocritical here James to me it seems like you guys have already merged together...
How else could one explain this..?
98b62d6370e598ce9fa6b24c3f3f7690.png

Guess the whole server now knows that Skullz4 or TRUEskulls 2.5 is in the making or has been made already as we both know the no pacts/no naps is BS
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

Last edited:

jameslongst

Strategos
It seems like you are being abit hyprocritical here James to me it seems like you guys have already merged together...
How else could one explain this..?
98b62d6370e598ce9fa6b24c3f3f7690.png

Guess the whole server now knows that Skullz4 or TRUEskulls 2.5 is in the making or has been made already as we both know the no pacts/no naps is BS
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

One city trade is a merge, now? But yes, I can explain that: You guys are clearly stalking me lol.

Maybe, oh I don't know, maybe Dogarmy is my friend. Or maybe we fought a gigantic battle. How would you know, stalker? All you know for sure is no one really trusts you guys, or tells you the truth ever. I can't imagine why.

You guys do understand that not every relationship has to be a master/servant type thing? No? Ok. Well, our numbers speak loudly for themselves: we are fighters. Come get some.

jameslongst

Strategos
Whatever you say james and chat crap about... Speculating whether we NAP'ed to fight you or not... Again I find myself in disbelief of your lack of checking of conquests. It hardly surprises me the lack of awareness you have of relations as it would appear you just don't track any wars but your own...

But putting all the "mra sheeple" insults aside the only thing I am guilty of, is being a decent person. This constant name calling and pointing fingers is not only unnecessary, it is not in the spirit of the game and it's people like you that are ruining the externals by potty-mouthing and lowering the tone. We got dual opped by Shady and P&P and you will find very few players in ex-Priory who took it personally or mouthed off to the enemy. In fact, you'd barely find a single Priory members talk crap in that time. Now, we have been able to join that exact enemy without any grudges, hatred or backchat. Why? Because we aren't taking it so personally and shoving insults down people's throats.

So go and accuse the ex-Priory of being this and that, we made our call to become part of Shady for reasons we know and understand. You want to call if TF against the world because it will give you satisfaction when you ghost, be my guest. I'm not gonna give you the satisfaction of replying to you again with anything other than the newest flavour of Shady boot licker as i'm done falling to your level of insults. I'd advise everyone else to do the same.

MRA BOOTLICKER SAYS WHAT???

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
Here’s what I think is funny about this conversation. Ask grep players in general: “What do you wish was different about the game?” And almost ALL of them say, “We wish there were no more big coalitions, there is too much diplomacy, remember the good old days when we fought wars without all these NAPs and pacts?!” Yet NONE of them choose to play that way.

Then they come on here and pat themselves on the back for clever victories, even when nothing was ever really at risk. But you pretend that you value the “old ways.”

We aren’t “bleating” (I suppose that means complaining?) about fighting the world at once. We are proud that we fight on multiple fronts. Ask any of our newer players. That is part of what they agree to before they can get an invitation.

And Kuini, I remember Pagasae too. That used to be something The Shady Bunch was proud of, too. As I recall, we stayed a whole month longer in that world than we had planned to because we had so much respect for you and for Noobs. We didn’t leave when it “got tough,” lol. We stayed through the tough and left when it got boring.

But obviously, you guys learned a lot from the winners of that world.

princess Kuini

Phrourach
"And Kuini, I remember Pagasae too. That used to be something The Shady Bunch was proud of, too. As I recall, we stayed a whole month longer in that world than we had planned to because we had so much respect for you and for Noobs. We didn’t leave when it “got tough,” lol. We stayed through the tough and left when it got boring."

Funny that, I recalled you saying "NO" to the fight against MGGA, In fact even went to DuesVult with the truce if I remember correctly, Regardless, yous have done the mistake of "assuming", you have correct information of what "Shadies" are doing, and we know what "assume" stands for.
At the begining of the server yous had the 2nd branch, also a pact with the biggest MRA out and because we adopt a sister, its us "ruining" the server.. (Bleating, simply means "going on and on"), first it was all Xan, now its us having a sister, but yous can, Skulls can, half the server had sisters and pacts when we started this server.. but "god forbid", we did it too..
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser21560

Just to add, so im not called a backstabber later on. Sharing the same server as me, involves me folding you
smiley_emoticons_baby_taptap.gif

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Sorry to say, but the good side of TF has just turned bad. Theres nothing left in TF i can respect anymore. Bad decisions, youll have to live with them..

Has it Now? Anyone that has dealt with bucks, not in the shooting the breeze kinda way, know he'll take advantage of you and backstab you eventually. You may say "this is slander, it's not right to do this to people" but I don't deal in speculation, I deal in truths.

Him jumping hurt us, because so many people here were like "No, he won't do that AGAIN, no he's a good guy now" then you wake up and you're like "why is this knife in my back".

There are different levels of betrayal. There clearing my cities overnight, or sending info to the enemy, or taking from someone willing to give, then up and deserting them.

The world might understand how it feels with another player they've had, another solider they thought would fight with them, even when everyone told them he would betray them. Or, perhaps everyone else on grepolis is lucky enough to not know how that feels.

Regardless, many others don't know how that feels. And for those that so, know your pain is felt.

And thizzle, 105 ign? I don't see "thizzle" here

DeletedUser21560

I dont care what kind of betrayal was done, you pulled the biggest betrayal . This is a game, things happen. So many have jumped from your team, one would think, the wise leader would take a look at how he/she does things. Surely all of them cant be wrong. Stay delusional

I have dealt with bucks and he didnt backstab or take advantage, regardless this is all about ghosting someones account. Wrong decision

I dont play here, im just sharing my two cents. Im sure you know who i am, if not, it tells more about you than me.