The Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello, i am the founder of The Legion of unity, we might not be much but my players know how to play ;) This is a call to all alliances willing to go under tha name : The Legion! (as a pact ofcourse, mergers could happen but under ceartan conditions) Any one willing to do so, please post here and message me ingame :)
:pro:
:Angry:

DeletedUser

You joined NuDeity for about 2 seconds, then decided you would leave and create/join your own abortion of an alliance and request a pact from us.

You have the resilience of marshmallow, I will be amazed if your alliance ever makes it anywhere. It might do with someone else leading though.

DeletedUser

Well, my alliance has 5 strong players ;) we arn't looking for points :) we grow fast! (not here ofcourse cuz were cought up in other worlds) it was my alliance originally, i left it cux we were merging then the merger didn't go as planed and i thought my alliance abandoned me, so i joined NuDity, and now im back...

DeletedUser

128785137235067233.jpg

DeletedUser

ahm, well this was a call to all alliances willing not mign ;) and we might be merging to our pacts :) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.