The Lemur has Landed

DeletedUser

Gold Lemur

King_Julien.jpg

Hello, my name is GoldLemur. Let me just start by saying Im so happy to be back to the en servers, the us servers just arent as good as the en servers. Some of you may know me from the us servers and some from older days playing on the en servers. Its not everyday that a unique player joins the en server. And I think that this is an opportunity to get to know you all.

My first world was en Delta where I played with Fluffy Kittens or Kitten Smashers ( I think it was called that ) and The Reborn. I played on multiple worlds after en Delta but the worlds I'm most known in are Athens, Gythium, Delphi, and Knossos. We can always connect on any worlds between Athens and Knossos since I left around that time.

I knew a lot of people but most are gone since the worlds I did play on were about 40 worlds ago, anyways, in the real life I don't share much information besides my age since I wouldn't want to be judged as a little kid still in grade school, I won't give it out here but you can always ask me. On the us servers I played on the worlds, Psi through Knossos and no, not every single one from Psi but most of the good ones like Ephesus where I'm currently giving my cities up to my old alliance The Gang which is currently murdering that world, I played on Byzantium where I failed to get to the third stage of the world with my alliance but did go down fighting since the top 4 alliances teamed up against us and we still held our own.

I also played on Gythium where I decided not to stay but did meet some spectacular players like The Smilidon and White Khalifa along with others. Where I think I made the most impact was Ephesus but there is another world that I made an impact on also like us35, Knossos where I started my own premade alliance, Hydra and ruled the world, they're still #1 to this day but without my leadership.

I like movies such as Planet of the Apes and I'm happy that Dawn of the Apes is coming out, probably the best movies have came out in June this year. Maleficent was magnificent, X-Men was also good but lets just say I love movies, my favorite tv show is Teen Wolf and my favorite hobby is basketball, anyways, that's pretty much all I have to say, also. You will be seeing me around, Im aggressive and very hardworking, I lead alliances and sometimes follow but on rare occasions. Speaking of leading or following, I will be joining the next conquest world with speed 2 or higher rates, so be prepared to see me and my alliance leading the world, don't quote on that. Please disregard all the cockiness and gold specks :).

Once again, very happy to be here !! :D

GoldLemur

DeletedUser

Thank you, you'll probably be seeing me a lot around these forums once I find a good tree ( world ) to settle in.

DeletedUser

I also played on Gythium where I decided not to stay but did meet some spectacular players like The Smilidon and White Khalifa along with others. Where I think I made the most impact was Ephesus but there is another world that I made an impact on also like us35, Knossos where I started my own premade alliance, Hydra and ruled the world, they're still #1 to this day but without my leadership.

That's because they kicked you out lol. You were just the one who mass recruited the beginning.

But anyway welcome here...

DeletedUser

You know, Swamp Fox, I could've sworn that my alliance was leading the world for quite some time. Anyways, I didn't come here to argue with you Charl, if you want to argue, you can always contact me on Skype, isn't that where you always try to contact me anyways.

DeletedUser46838

Hello GoldLemur. If you have ask questions just ask

DeletedUser

Thanks but I'm not a noob, I think I know how to find my way around on my own. Thanks anyways

DeletedUser

Sooo... Who joined Pandosia, I know I did but like I said, plan on joining the next conquest world. With morale I wasn't expecting many premade alliances to go to Pandosia.

DeletedUser46912

Sooo... Who joined Pandosia, I know I did but like I said, plan on joining the next conquest world. With morale I wasn't expecting many premade alliances to go to Pandosia.

I did. Btw welcome Lemur, maybe we can start on the right foot again :D

DeletedUser

Well just remember what happened to Hydra... but players learn from mistakes... I wanna talk to you Personally about what you did wrong in knossos. So I will PM you about it... My suggestions and comments are only opinions. You can choose to use my advice or not, I am a brainy guy and think in and out of the box.

Xperto Greeko

DeletedUser

Lol, yeah :p

It's not like there's much skill involved in grepo anyways. Probably something like 70% Time investment (activity), 20% gold (mostly the advisors) and 10% knowledge of the game ("skill")

DeletedUser

Leading takes a good about of skill. Other than that Attack and defend with the right troops and your golden :p

DeletedUser

Modest too!

Inside and outside of the box! :D

Lol, yeah :p

It's not like there's much skill involved in grepo anyways. Probably something like 70% Time investment (activity), 20% gold (mostly the advisors) and 10% knowledge of the game ("skill")

Day schedule for a successful grepolis game: from 12 a.m. and 12 p.m.- Play grepolis.