Newspaper The life and death of Red Mist

DeletedUser

We made our mark in this world and left behind our legacy it will take a few months for other alliances to overcome all our accomplishments

DeletedUser

:rolleyes: Goodness you think highly of yourself. Your alliance failed in the first few months. Congrats! I hope my alliance doesn't accomplish that anytime soon. :p

DeletedUser37948

Its my opinion that its like the hare and the tortoise.

red mist were hare's fast with natural talent and the players that finish worlds do tend to play a steadier more tortoise like game

i wish they would make servers that only lasted 6 months, Hare's would rule and also finish servers as victors just before they burned out!

DeletedUser

My opinion is that Red Viper was all brawn and no brain. Tortoise for the Win!

DeletedUser33297

For the time it lasted, it was a honor playing with you guys. Too bad to see it end like this for you guys.

DeletedUser33530

Someone just de rep me and didnt leave their name so whoever you are quit being a coward.

DeletedUser30636

shiro is a cowerd give him your ign, unless your scared of a fight...

DeletedUser

Jumping ship

I will not be joining you guys me and zural have decided we'll fight till our last breaths
Seems the last stand was a joke like Apox leadership.

Had to join the Pirates, sort of fitting as from what the wiki says about Pirates they are untrustworthy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol.., atleast im just saying the facts here..,
and im not derepping anyone and not leaving a signature like the others
oh and wait, my being offline sucks..,
i should have told here that apox is really joining the pirates...
so where's that now about their last stand??

DeletedUser

Seems the last stand was a joke like Apox leadership.

Had to join the Pirates, sort of fitting as from what the wiki says about Pirates they are untrustworthy

Lol. Not smart on Pirates part. Its only a matter of time before their allaince falls apart.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

RedMist was an amazing experience, i personally consider it to be the best alliance that grepo ever saw.We played a bold game and imo the only mistake made was showing mercy.Anyone who thinks Apox was a bad leader has no idea of the extents he went to to keep us at the top we killed every alliance in our path and totally demoralized the server with mind-games and ops that backed up every claim we'd made.There were some great players there and i'm sure anyone who was good enough to be in RM will always remember the ride, So kudos apox you did it big.

DeletedUser

i personally consider it to be the best alliance that grepo ever saw.
Each are allowed there own opinions but if you reckon the best alliance is RM and it fell so early in a server you have lived a sheltered grepo life.

we killed every alliance in our path and totally demoralized the server with mind-games and ops that backed up every claim we'd made.
Why are there so many other alliances left, seems not everyone is destroyed or demoralized...
Along with since I have been around, every thing I have read has not been backed up in the slightest!

DeletedUser38652

Haha, your alliance fell like R4GE in Lindos did and Rave on Nicaea

DeletedUser

RedMist was an amazing experience, i personally consider it to be the best alliance that grepo ever saw.We played a bold game and imo the only mistake made was showing mercy.Anyone who thinks Apox was a bad leader has no idea of the extents he went to to keep us at the top we killed every alliance in our path and totally demoralized the server with mind-games and ops that backed up every claim we'd made.There were some great players there and i'm sure anyone who was good enough to be in RM will always remember the ride, So kudos apox you did it big.

Wow you must be a newb if you thought you done well!

DeletedUser25038

Well
What is there to say......
Eviction notice declared war and red mist fell apart......
HaHaHa
The irony of it all