Newspaper The life and death of Red Mist

DeletedUser

i went inactive way before before EN "declared war" but i can honestly say no one gave a hockey puck about you guys.IMO RM fell apart by taking in "good players" who had no loyaltys to the alliance.Many players were just watching their asses until they had an oppertunity to betray RM, fair do's no hard feelings on my part but check the stats RM kicked even A NEWB could see that.
As for EN their greatest achievement on this server will be defeating RM.
My comment above refers to the time i spent on the server so picking it apart is kinda redundant.

DeletedUser22217

It was fun :)
Love all ex RM
Bye from me, no RM so no point staying

DeletedUser22217

To all haters: If we weren't the best, you all wouldn't be so happy to see us fal appart.
I really do not know why EN are so happy, considering they had so small part into RM going down.
It was Pirates that did the job.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33530

To all haters: If we weren't the best, you all wouldn't be so happy to see us fal appart.
I really do not know why EN are so happy, considering they had so small part into RM going down.
It was Pirates that did the job.

You were the best and EN had nothing to do with it im pretty sure. They declared war after you guys said you were going down just to take all the credit.

DeletedUser

Seems to be alot of this going on...
scdevc.jpg

Especially for an Alliance that didn't even last 2 months on the server! :pro:

DeletedUser33530

Guys red mist is gone period. Stop telling victory when you didn't have one. Go out and get a victory with an alliance that is still there.

DeletedUser22217

Seems to be alot of this going on...
Especially for an Alliance that didn't even last 2 months on the server! :pro:
You wish baby.
But accept the facts, you did nothing for our fall.
And just for your inf, Pirates are much better then you.

buddy1971

Phrourach
ahhh wow.., saving face again.., very nice...

where are those former RM players that were always talking out here??
where are those that have RM FTW in their signatures??
i think we should hear their stories too...

some of the spiders were saying that it's not about un-loyalty to the alliance
but the fault of the leader/founder who is controlling everything
not even giving others rights to voice their opinions...
no wonder the alliance falls so fast like that...
and the domino effects continues...

and nope, cheater... a very good leader will pass down the baton to save his alliance to someone else who is capable
and help the new leadership as to the new ruling of the alliance to make it work...
not dissolve nor give-up his players unless the players really choose to make the switch

it is not boredom, nor losing that makes a player quit... it is unhappiness with game...,
same goes with alliances - if a player choose to switch sides, it is unhappiness with the alliance...
and i think there's only 2 reasons behind that too... not good membership, or not good leadership
it is then up for you to decide which is the reason for their downfall

i once said this...guess i was right :p
wow all of this hating i think we would have enjoyed a war between LOL and RM !! you guys grew faster than any alliance ive ever seen; part of your downfall is letting players in that didn't start the world with you because i don't think they can ever be trusted and they will always harbor some resentment !! i also dont see how the pirates or EV had anything to do with the downfall of RM as soon as LOL jumped on the pirates they tucked tail and ran to EV for protection who knows how the LOL and EV/PIRATES war will turn out but this is just a game that we play to have FUN so play the game and dont take it personal !!!!!!!!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I Wonder who this EV you talk about is ^^

You wish baby.
But accept the facts, you did nothing for our fall.
And just for your inf, Pirates are much better then you.

Accept what facts? I did plenty for your downfall, I sat an watched the alliance combust. Didn't need to do much else!
As I stated earlier I'm still unsure why people think RM was the best, they barely made it to 2 months on a server, when a server generally last 1 year+ so they didn't even make it 1/4 thru that... Pitiful in my books, they failed just as the real alliances on the server coming out!

Either way the wars have moved on now, who will be the next to fall....

DeletedUser33530

Look red mist is gone. No one will ever seem to agree on why but they are gone and you guys argueing about it isnt doing anything.

DeletedUser

It's okay I'm About to finish off EN's buddys and original members in a new server... Won't give them a chance to pact and recruit the world lololol

DeletedUser

maybe we are not, but others are just worse, some players should really question their own existence to start rather than others :p

Answers?!?

Last edited by a moderator: