The life and times of RAF by claytonsrevenge

Clays halfway through the day update
Mass mail on 2021-12-26 at 05:07
First off hope you all had a Good Xmas.

I hope you all been doing what uncle JungleBear told you to do build those fire ships till you have no population left
Event Horizon will be ghosting on mass very soon because princess Kuini told them if they didn't she would go streaking across the field at the superbowl and don't no one wanna see that.

One last thing remember keep your heads down and bank card handy lol

Lots of love
Your friendly turtle
claytonsrevenge

Clays new years day update
Mass mail on 2022-01-01 at 23:45
Happy new year you gorgeous people.

First things first I have some bad news as it turns out Event Horizon have debunked on their previous offer to ghost to prevent princess Kuinistreaking at the superbowl which has led to something very unfortunate while pact using for her big moment princess Kuini was running nearly naked across her expansive garden when she tripped over her nipples tassels and dislocated her ankle andrewzelnar ran over to help her up and slipped a disk while picking her up so can we all take the time to wish them both a speedy recovery

To all our new members JungleBear will be giving you daily updates but to save you time each day I find after the first 2 paragraphs it's nonsense.

Now my fingers starting to hurt from typing so remember stay active and steal your dad's credit card if needed.

Lots of love
Your friendly neighbourhood turtleclaytonsrevenge

Last edited:
Clays back update
Mass mail on 2022-01-11 at 21:23
Hello people did you miss me

First off I wanna say whatever you done to princess Kuini please stop it she actually been nice to me and it makes me uncomfortable.

Good to see JungleBear still being grumpy keep that bit up or we all end up with mass mails that take 30 mins to read before there's a point to them .

On a real life bit of advice for the men in here don't go chasing skirt during an infection jump in your country condoms are good at what they do but can't stop covid.

Lots of love your friendly turtle
claytonsrevenge

Ps. Remember it's pay to win lol

Clays damage report
Mass mail on 2022-02-02 at 00:46
Hello again people alot has happened over the last couple of days but it's been fun hasn't it
For some reason JungleBearhas left me in The Poor and Unknown unsupervised and with mass mail rights maybe he just forgot I was here lol

After the Event Horizon op we have some updates to give you on our players

First off everyone needs to dig out their black suit from the back of the closet we are attending the funeral of andrewzelnar accountant after he suffered a massive heart attack about 10 mins after Andrew logged into grepo yesterday
I have also arranged for all players to visit meng26 in the asylum after he was carried away in a straight jacket when he was found in claytons corner rocking back and forth randomly screaming HELEN..
the monster and monty christy are currently on suicide watch as they were on top of the golden gate Bridge ready to jump saying they'd rather die than live in the rim lucky Jihadidaskywas there to talk them both down but remember they are both fragile at the moment.
Draconiz is starting to show signs of PTSD so if he starts screaming at you just ignore it.
IvoryDeathbender fortunately has lost his voice after all day yesterday shouting at the computer "what about our op"

Salute to XlomoAggouri for defending his cities all by himself.

This will be my last mm for a while as princess Kuini has sent me to night school to learn how to make a proper defense post.

Remember people rebuild and have fun
Lots of love
Your friendly turtle
claytonsrevenge

Me again haha
Mass mail on 2022-02-13 at 01:29
Well it's been a long week boys and girls but we still here god only knows why we must of all been dropped by the midwife at birth but it's only right I put an end to all speculation and tell you the truth.

As it turns out IvoryDeathbender suffered from a chronic case of multi personality disorder the inno games psychology team is working around the clock to convince him ionut0011 is just an imaginary freind but first signs don't look promising.
JungleBear has suffered horrific multiple strain injuries from typing so many mass mails the doctors have told me it's not life threatening and he may recover but it's gonna be alot of rehabilitation work and physiotherapy to get his fingers working to half what they once did.
Now unfortunatelyJihadidasky lent rascal99 and Kratos Giantsbane a copy of broke back mountain to watch on their once a week movie night things kinda escalated from there which is fine each to their own until as a joke Jihadidasky then threw some ky jelly in the open window by the morning they were both walking rather strangely into the sunset hand in hand.
XlomoAggouri promises he will return but if you want some quiet time in discord tell him Event Horizonattack buff lasts another week.

On the bright side though andrewzelnar now has a new and better accountant who opened him a Swiss bank account to avoid taxes
meng26 has been released from the asylum altough doctors recommended not to mention Helen more than once a day

And I learnt to tie my shoelaces go me.

Lots of love as always
claytonsrevenge

Final farewell kind of
Mass mail on 2022-03-09 at 03:53
Well you fuckers it seems cos of real life I gonna have to call it a day I will always be here in spirit and prolly once a week in discord for a catch up especially when football season starts again Ravens for the superbowl I must admit this been one if the best times I had playing grepo thanks to all you R.A.F people that put up with my sometimes complete retardedness for so long i woyld also like to apologise to the past victims of my mms enough of the bullshit.

As you may of noticed HellMoggy is a very quiet player but she let me into a secret long ago that her pussy is only available to play when the red lights on in her window
meng26 seems to be still under heavy medication for his Helen Hysteria syndrome he should of just asked I got a cupboard full of pills he could of took
andrewzelnar seems nervous to spend money now maybe that Swiss accountant invested in Russian oil shares before recent events sorry andrew but this why I stick to columbian produce I always see profit front me £30,000 I'll bring you £45,000 back it is high risk though

All my raf people I know princess Kuini never streaked across the superbowl which is a shame cos it would of made that halftime show worth watching even if one tit went over her shoulder as she tripped on the other nipple.

Now that jb and myself are gone I'm passing mm responsibility lie this
dovan98 and Jihadidasky should be taken taken seriously if you see one copy and pasted from discord it's probably me again drunk or high with a sleeping sober missis

Seriously I gonna miss you pricks
https://youtu.be/1wYNFfgrXTI