The Little Bireme That Could!

DeletedUser

This made my day! I was going to draw up a proper story, however, do not have the time..

By my calculations..that single bireme killed: 3590...worth almost 12 parties :) Granted our guy lost various other troops, blah blah!

DeletedUser

This is hillarious, now lets just wait for their usually cute 5kp type replies: pls post below im dying to read them... lol

DeletedUser

As TittWaxer doesn't really use the forum, il cast my views...

Yeah very weak colony attempt..

But there was pre-timed attacks infront.
Sea attack.............at 3:58:02am
Sea attack.............at 3:58:16am
Land attack............at 3:58:30am
CS lands tomorrow at 3:58:45AM.

So without getting the fully details i can only asume that he was confident with his timing...

Note to RS44...
We have seen this many times from yours guys too... lol

On a positive note looks like we caught a sleeping giant with the succesful conquest from jj2010

DeletedUser

Oh..... Looky here

On the momentous day RS44 finds his public voice....

He should have really been explaining to his allaince about co-ordination and timing...

Here we go...
Reports Provided by nial35

Successful colony landed by eddy.mad
11tv9dz.png

Then blown out of the water by Abhilash Harichandan
28vr2xc.png

Cheers Guys

And then....
2qn08c2.png

Dont think Rogue had there wheatobixs this morning...

And then...
Saved for next report

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That was interesting... now about that one bireme what shall we name it? Lol

DeletedUser

I think the name should be: Ambition

Seems to suits most..

As it would give you a reminder of something Rogue lack...

When the almighty leader of a 5th Ranked alliance glorifies a colony failure from a 22nd ranked alliance with his 1st ever post...

Only gives us credit for his acknowledgement...

Im still waiting to see what Rogue are made of.. Its shocking they havent been tested by an established allaince yet...

DeletedUser17169

Do you know that?

Oh..... Looky here

On the momentous day RS44 finds his public voice....

He should have really been explaining to his allaince about co-ordination and timing...

Here we go...
Reports Provided by nial35

Successful colony landed by eddy.mad
11tv9dz.png

Then blown out of the water by Abhilash Harichandan
28vr2xc.png

Cheers Guys

And then....
2qn08c2.png

Dont think Rogue had there wheatobixs this morning...

And then...
Saved for next report

No issue....man is born to do mistakes.
May be this is knowingly or it may be unknowingly. :cool:

DeletedUser

Update...

Ive backed the winer in The Grand National.
So Beers on me

Rogue not invited :p

DeletedUser

AMBITION? NAH thruth is we actually just lack INTEREST in your little speeches... Sadly here is where the confusion becomes clear, we are just having fun on this forum... and in no way intend to give 5kp any credit on anything, just another brick in the wall... RS44 didnt post the report to make it seems, you are anything close to any threat... its just good ol' fun... you have made yourselves a good name through this forum.
Im just saying if you have to come to this forum and start crying about how an attack of ours was hard to defend cause you were out with the misses... the truth is shxxx happens... we have other worries and 5kp just happen to be good at external forum bashing... remember keep posting them cute "you lack ambition" comments i will probably not read for a while, i will probably be busy playing grepolis or in RL, and will lack the time to read anymore of your cute "speeches"..

DeletedUser

AMBITION? NAH thruth is we actually just lack INTEREST in your little speeches... Sadly here is where the confusion becomes clear, we are just having fun on this forum... and in no way intend to give 5kp any credit on anything, just another brick in the wall... RS44 didnt post the report to make it seems, you are anything close to any threat... its just good ol' fun... you have made yourselves a good name through this forum.
Im just saying if you have to come to this forum and start crying about how an attack of ours was hard to defend cause you were out with the misses... the truth is shxxx happens... we have other worries and 5kp just happen to be good at external forum bashing... remember keep posting them cute "you lack ambition" comments i will probably not read for a while, i will probably be busy playing grepolis or in RL, and will lack the time to read anymore of your cute "speeches"..

Huh? Did that make sense to anyone?

DeletedUser

Yeah makes perfect sense to me. lol

Its like caveman talk. The Rogue guys use it alot

It all translates to "Me Strong Man, You Not"

Then "Me too Strong to talk in forum, me break you in game"

Although the bit about me crying cause i lost a city while out is just spam as i would like to see you quote me on that... i never moaned once i praised the efforts my team and made fun of myself for drunken timing...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I did not make this post to hear your pointless arguments again and again KB...

I would have laughed all the same if 1 bireme had killed all of my troops, it just happened to be a 5KP guy that was the unlucky one.

DeletedUser

Sorry guys if this doesnt make sense, it was not my intention.. just that i was out with the misses and couldnt type well and clearly on my blackberry.

DeletedUser

I did not make this post to hear your pointless arguments again and again KB...

I would have laughed all the same if 1 bireme had killed all of my troops, it just happened to be a 5KP guy that was the unlucky one.

Arguing against what....?
I agreed with you, i said it was a weak colony.

Just provided you a few things that happened directly after that made me laugh.

DeletedUser

I want some 5KP members on my side (King Beast).You guys are great talkers.Perfect for a diplomat position is Rising Stars:p.But you are 5 oceans away:( .In this war I cheer for King Beast and 5KP cuz I know who does it feel
to be bullied by bigger alliances and I like the off game forum fight.

And I am writing this cuz I saw the forum fight and I decided to give my opinion(if you do not like it,suck it)

Hail The Stars.Milantikus

DeletedUser

Bullied? Its a war game... i was " bullied" before several times, I just kept playing the game. by the way there is no fight milantikus lol.

DeletedUser

thruth is we actually just lack INTEREST in your little speeches...
seems like your interested enough to reply:p
we are just having fun on this forum...
not without us!! :D
and in no way intend to give 5kp any credit on anything
all the time, you credit us;)
just another brick in the wall...
Pink Floyd fan:cool:
RS44 didnt post the report to make it seems, you are anything close to any threat...
Aaw, how sweet. you alway speek for him!!:eek:
you have made yourselves a good name
Thankyou :)
i will probably be busy playing grepolis or in RL, and will lack the time to read anymore of your cute "speeches"..
We'll see:pro:

DeletedUser

It's kind of funny really.

If all a person read was this forum you would think that 5KP was kicking Rogue's a**.

I guess we need some forum warriors on our side.

:pro: not, this is a forum.