Pnp The Longest Day Night

DeletedUser

Women in bikinis / The Longest Day Night

How does one enjoy a nice evening and morning on Grepolis? Well when you get mails from a fused alliance with lousy diplomats this is how..

Vojvoda Stepa said:
Hello mighty kronnoss,Valkyrie is dead,we found new Alliance with mixed names!
Dark Valkyrian Elite.
I'm Co-founder Vojvoda Stepa.I see you are very agresive against old valkyrie players!So can we make new agreement?Can we have NAP ?
I'm not for a WAR,but not pacifist at all.If you refuse this,day will come after night and night after a day,sunn will shine and we all happy!
Just wanted to say hallo and is there a space for our two Alliances to make a peace and stay friendly?

regards,
+ Vojvoda

speedway6969 said:
Hello all you proud warriors.., we had made an Fusion with Valkyrie and now we are here to make friendship with you..We not interest in any conflict with you..So if you are human like us let
put us the sword and shield both to the back and sit togehther at the big friendshipfire to make conversation about how we could live in peace togehter or maybe stand as one unit..

Respectfull,

speedway6969 said:
maybe........everyone needs to grow...simply but why didn´t should we do this togehter...??
Have you played on ETA..?? or other worlds...so then maybe you must know me..And i am always a good diplpmatic, very good strategic and rerentless fighter, also human and i stay to my words..
I come to this world 2 weeks ago to make new friendships and interest to form an very big Alliance with other greatfull players...

Regards,

2q3a.jpg

My message to him..

Deadly Truth said:
GREETINGS!

I am Deadyl TruHt of EN Emporor Kron said I you want piece is this tru? If so I am to hlp us get NAP!

I don want day to night that bad 4 us all!

I can saY to u enuf that we like day. Day sun is good but the night by from day to night day is very confusing cuz it is like day war but at night but not reerly but some days its like mid 2 late afternun.

In the twilight of dis late to mid night hawk war wil cover our skys with lights to make night day light. So we prey joint for brunch in mid 2 late twilight in friendship fire. Afterwerds we dance around fire and trade women for stories of war and lightness night eday

ALIENS R US cuz we r not humn cuz we kill things goodly but night day to early June augustness for harvesting of the cars I have been to WaWa and i cene arrows fli thru the night day and kill mortal human alienz and we took there cows for blud breking over house of brunch winter

The trees have leevs june but not january cuz of night being long cuz war blocks day. Is soltice claym justice then this is where we will be wrecked

Unlik the american revolution war france will be fighting alongside EN and OCcupy to showr us in crepes and women with wives of mainy tales to clean floors with apples of our juices

delores of night in gayle wunz say, the nigt long of thermal gownz was forml but she didnt have a date, we do.

So why not NAP with uS we want to NAP with U. SO our friendsheep will grow strong an give us angry enemes with strong wool and gowns upside down w is an m

LOVE
DT

Now we wait.. A few hours later I get a response!

Vojvoda Stepa said:
It is great news for us see you wanna NAP with us!!!
Ok than,we will declare on our prophile that we have NAP with you guys!
Thank you and can we have share tab on our forum?

+ Vojvoda - co-founder of Dark Valkyrian Elite

I immediately sent a shared forum request as to not anger our new friends.. and they wasted no time adding us to their profile! We made a spot for them to request Defense from our attacks on them. We made a claims thread so we could still claim their towns and they could support them better. Still they didn't see our cruel trick as we had no intention to keep the NAP.

LOL.png

But we need...

moar-moar-moar.jpg

Diabolical plan to disband, commence.

Deadly Truth said:
We want 10 players to merge into your alliance and I will get founder rights?

Vojvoda Stepa said:
Hey,this to much for me to deside!We need to talk about this on our Council!So give me a little time,Ok?

Deadly Truth said:
Well leader right need to to know so u can invite me! ill invite the rest asap! Just do it !

Deadly Truth said:
U send invite so i can leave EN?

Vojvoda Stepa said:
We have a little prob here!We are waiting our friends to join us from DFE that was disolved!We are full of invites at the moment!first guy gave up or was kicked you have an invite!

Deadly Truth said:
I leave EN now retract invite and get me in!

It's going great! I get the feeling that the most beautiful disband ever is about to happen. I already have the plan down. I go in their get my rights invite one other player in and give him leader rights. He starts at the bottom of the member list I start at the top. In and out in 10 seconds :eek:

The plan is so beautiful.

happy-crying-face-tumblr-meme.png

But he wasn't so sure, so he messaged Kron.

Vojvoda Stepa said:
I have to say THANK YOU,we have NAP now!
But your player Deadly Truth wanna join us and he is very arogant about it!So I'm asking you what to do!Our new relations gives me no room for this action cause it can provoce new incidents.Sorry,I can't invite him,send him invite to comme back to your Alliance!

+ Vojvoda

kronnoss said:
Invite him day or night he will be good leader with you.

Vojvoda Stepa said:
You need to be very carefull with him,cause maybe he is a spy or just unstable guy!!!
He also told me he wants here in my Alliance founders rights and will send invites to 10 more players from your Alliance!So this is very bad for you and I had to inform you about it!You are Leader,me to.We need to have red line betwen us cause of situations like thisone!

Vojvoda Stepa

Vojvoda Stepa said:
I informed you before he messaged you!so what is your opinion!Is he layable player and why you wanna he joins my clan!I don't like spies here!!!

kronnoss said:
Because we have NAP and this make our 2 alliances like brothers .. DT is an awesome leader and will make your alliance soar like crows please invite and make leader

Your friend Kron

In the end despite Kron's magnificent effort it didn't matter..

Vojvoda Stepa said:
NAP is over by you not me!So go to your nest and sleep well there!I wanted to be friends,you wanted to overrun my Alliance!I wasn't so stupid.
By

No disband :( Epic troll? I think so.

3778.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19318

We failed on this pact... we failed on Chaos Inc as well... Actually I am beginning to think DT isn't any good as at diplomacy day or night..

DeletedUser

Does this mean I can take his position? I am tired of being our minister of Health and Safety :(

DeletedUser

Does this mean I can take his position? I am tired of being our minister of Health and Safety :(
:pro:Not until you finish your job of getting rid of all the potholes in the road, a.k.a. Pink Death. Only then will I support you, be it night light or day glow.

DeletedUser

Sunrise to Sunset the night is the rest. I love the name Valkyrie and was disappoint to see the alliance name taken pokie junk fart. Then to see it wasted....burns my apple grape nuts of our juices. Put out the friendship fire and turn all human into guts as dawn lifts the night.

I pretty sure my IQ has been lowered by this thread, but its ridiculously funny or sad depending on the light of day.

DeletedUser

I think there's probably some humor in this, but it's really hard to follow :( I think it needs some better visual transitions to help tell the story or something.

Anyway...I think those guys sent that to the whole server. Pink Death also got invited to sit around the friendship campfire. We told them we'd attend, but only if s'mores would be shared. They told us they had no s'mores, and that we could bring no s'mores so we said "What kinda campfire is a campfire without s'mores".

Without the possibility for warm chocolate marshmallow goodness it just didn't seem friendly at all. It's like...they're campfire n00bs or something.

I'm thinking we might go check out that friendship fire and kick some dirt on it.

DeletedUser

No you were never invited to the friendsheep fyre due to the fact that the Pink's alliance wardrobe only was made up of bright neon coloured clothing.

We don't like those people who come to a party and ANNOUNCE that they are there. Know what i'm sayin?

+ I changed the format a bit.

DeletedUser14283

No you were never invited to the friendsheep fyre due to the fact that the Pink's alliance wardrobe only was made up of bright neon coloured clothing.

And what is wrong with bright neon coloured clothing?!

I thought i looked quite sexy actually, working my stuff :cool:

DeletedUser

And what is wrong with bright neon coloured clothing?!

I thought i looked quite sexy actually, working my stuff :cool:

You DID! We all did, don'tcha think?
Pinks, all dressed up and nowhere to go. You know we party hardy.
3905594033-rainbow-bunnies-wainbow-wabbits-burning-man.jpg

DeletedUser

Guessing daizan is the one in the pink outfit being leader an all he would have dibs on the pink suit :p