The longest running joke in Omicron!

DeletedUser

When are you evo pLayers going to stop yapping and attack me? What are you afraid of? I suck at this remember! Let's go!

DeletedUser

When are you evo pLayers going to stop yapping and attack me? What are you afraid of? I suck at this remember! Let's go!

Nobody is questioning your abilities to turtle your cities with your allies support, its how you attack that we are laughing at. So the real question is when are you going to prove us wrong? I'll tell you what if you can take my city that you have been trying to take within the next month I will delete my account and leave this world.

Now there is an offer you just cannot afford to refuse. On the 24th of feb if that city is yours I'll be out of here for good. Just think what a hero you'll be to your girlfriends then. I mean if me losing a city got you girls all wet imagine what a slumber party you will have if I'm gone for good.

DeletedUser

Why would I want you to leave the game? It's always good against evil. If you leave then who will take over as the evil overload?

DeletedUser

Oh I guess your calling me out now. I guess I better attack you now. @ Bodnapa uh no one is talking to you. Stop trying to be part of a conversation you have nothing to do width. It makes you look desperate to fit in.

DeletedUser

googleimageresultforhtt.png

DeletedUser

Hey Zoddy... this is external forums and anyone can dive in and be a part of conversation. you cannot tell me what to do you Girl.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow impressive! a little tweety with some edits. your amazing murty. Did i hear someone else chime in? I guess not. it must of been a little chirp from tweety.

DeletedUser

Props to murty for (1) being the most unpredictable attacker, (2) making my cities indefensible and (3) being able to hold a good conversation and definitively NOT getting soft!! ;)

DeletedUser

@ Zodd you just keep watching out for that big puddy tat little birdie as you'd never know where he'll spring from.

@ Mosert, Thank you kind sir (oh I mean shut it girlie lmfao) and you are a great sniper so I had to up my game to deal with you.

DeletedUser

Thanks softy, I would normally have taken more BP out of that, but you had taken down my walls with your random attacks.

DeletedUser

Dam its a shame I'm leaving after this world as randomer would have been a great name for my next account.

DeletedUser

I don't know I think randomurt would be a good one as well or maybe murty man. I think the latter suits your personality better.

DeletedUser

Hilarious, Makes me wish I hadn't left Omicron. I love noobs like Zodgod who talk a big talk but swing a small stick

DeletedUser16190

He send me almost 40 attacks yesterday like these, attention to that player no 9th in ranks :)

24bpf.jpg

24bqm.jpg

24br3.jpg

DeletedUser

@ barnaban,

Wait, your calling me a nu-bee when your stats are about as nu-bee as they can be! You have got to be kidding me. Why would you comment when your not even part of this world or have any idea who I am? Sounds like you are short of friends. Do us all a favor, go away! Or better yet, join omicron and come get me and show me some of your brilliance and expertise.

DeletedUser

hey Zoddy!!! he plays under different name. don't you even get that!!!!