The longest running joke in Omicron!

DeletedUser

And bod, you are like the flea. You have really strong legs allowing you to jump from host to host, sucking on their blood and infecting them in return. Your annoying as truck, carry all sorts of diseases, and you make people want to roll up a newspaper so they can swat you hoping to shut you up for a minute. Don't worry though, I likes ya :p

Stupidity-Watchout.png
Watch out we have a badass over here!!!!

I wonder who that person was who jumped from Alpha because he did not like some leaders and joined Evolution... i guess it would be some low life rat too... Various people have tried like hell to get rid of me.. but man its been disaster.. if you think you can do it Evic please do through Zodd's Excellent Plan. Many have tried but had little success.

Victorious-FreddieMercury.png

DeletedUser

Evic give yourself some credit, you do most of the work for me I just open the door and you walk straight in :)

DeletedUser

@bodnapa

You are correct, I left Alpha to go to Evolution, but the truth is I wanted a taste of being a bad guy. The excuse didn’t matter at that point, I was ready to make the jump. It was exciting at first :D Then reality. Tyrannical leadership that forces you to do their bidding. Mandatory evil church sessions and Sunday evil school classes. Puppy and baby punching contests. And all that dance practice... Murtius can be a real diva when you don’t do things exactly as he says. I couldn’t take it. So I went back to Alpha. That’s the difference between us, I went back to the good guys while you stayed being evil. You may consider yourself a low life rat, but I think I’ll stick with being a badass. As for the whole getting rid of you, I’ll put you out of your misery if you want. I’ll work towards the 56/55 border and you do the same, we can exchange our pleasantries there :)

@Murtius

As my grepo-biaznitch, I wouldn't expect anything less than for you to open doors for me. Now go and fetch me a beer wench!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Uve done it now evic u mess with the bull(murty) you get the horns. Have fun

DeletedUser

It's ok, I'm wearing my red cape today. Besides, I thought Murt was a cow? I could have sworn I saw some deal with Murt, bodnapa, and udders when I was in Evo...

DeletedUser

Yea baby don't worry I'm holding the exit door wide open for you and if I'll be your cow will you be my farmer? Just think of all the fun we'll have a milking time.

DeletedUser

Hahaha weirdo... sorry but I'm not a farmer sort of guy, I think I'd be better at running one of those slaughterhouses. I think it can still be a fun time though.

DeletedUser

HAHAHA......Now this is comedy at its finest. Evic, bod and murty, I nominate you all for the personality of the month. Is that still happening?

DeletedUser

No I'm afraid not sab it seems our new mod doesn't want to play with us :(

Evic I'm sure once I stop shaken and have the ability to press the attack button again I'll pop over to your laughterhouse and have a look around.

DeletedUser

Murt seriously, St. Patrick's day? That's YOUR holiday bro... Shouldn't you have been out drinking, talking dirty to women, then ultimately getting rejected in the end? Jeez man, is nothing sacred anymore? Are there no more holidays where you can get completely $h!tfaced without having to worry about Grepo... and TGI that was cheap, you should put a 'c' in front of that city name, swooping in like a scavenger... Kids these days. Alright gotta go eat some greasy bacon or something to settle my stomach now.

DeletedUser

Sadly for you I was out drinking, talking dirty to women and getting rejected, still managed to take your city though. I think however your wrong about it been MY holiday, I'm pretty sure it belongs to some guy call patrick :p Not to worry there buddie your friends in the south gifted me with a lot of CP in taking my city so we'll get the chance to dance again.

DeletedUser

What do you mean like a scavenger you have alliance members to call upon for help o wait they still don't trust. This was a legit conquer and it's your fault for letting your guard down anyway. Plus I'm mad tht I didn't get any bp what so ever from the conquer.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Haha grepo mobile sucks. You can't get to the alliance forums through it. All I can do is watch as I go down flaming. My weekend has lasted longer than I thought it would. I don't expect any mercy though, it's not the Evo way.

DeletedUser

But I am not a member of Evo currently, so don't blame my cold blooded massacrer on them. This one is all my own doing and I refuse to stand by and allow you to blame that peaceful, church going , kind hearted alliance for my evilness.

DeletedUser

But I am not a member of Evo currently, so don't blame my cold blooded massacrer on them. This one is all my own doing and I refuse to stand by and allow you to blame that peaceful, church going , kind hearted alliance for my evilness.

This thread should be named longest running fued between Evic and EVO....LOL.....so where are we here? Evic acknowledges that he went down due to Grepo Mobile, and Murty and rush aka TGI is complaining because no BP from the conquers. hrm......sounds to me like a classic case of grepo-sluaghter house. but I love the sarcasm and skeptimism coming from both sides. KEEP it up guys!

DeletedUser

Sadly Evic had to hit VM due to some "RL issues" which popped up just at the wrong time for us, but worked out nicely for him. He has no time to play in game but has time to post on the forum :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

RL issues... Murt don't even think about going there pal. I will dig up every e-mail we've ever sent between each other and even make up some lies if you go into my personal shiza... lol. Seriously though folks, it isn't that bad but I may have to take a forced hiatus of an indeterminate length of time here soon. I'm serious though Murt, don't cross the line buddy... I will swim across the Atlantic, go to where you hide all of your pots of gold, and take a dump in each and every single one of them. I am on until Tuesday when I will find out what my karma has dealt me and I find it stupid to cancel VM before then. I'll admit, I didn't plan on going VM until Saturday or Sunday but I went in early so I could enjoy these past few days fully without having to worry about vultures stealing all of my cities.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't dream of it pal, but I am right here when I say the above post is you admitting you hit VM to avoid our attacks, right?