The lords of the rim

DeletedUser33530

All you rimbos bow down to your Kings

PROSPERITY TO OUR FRIENDS .NERVOUS NIGHTS TO OUR ENEMIES

In an Ocean far far away in a time long forgotten mighty Titans fell at the hand of treachery and the World fell into darkness.. From the rubble of despair arose a warrior caste sworn to rebuild; sworn to avenge; and sworn to match their peerless honour with renewed triumph.

Those Warriors are known to all as

LORDS OF THE RIM

RECRUITMENT IS OPEN.

WE are especially keen on players restarting with a point to prove.

AS indeed some of us are!!

Contact aizhan or Cheater of death for recruitment discussions.

No PACTS are sought at this time.

DeletedUser

Riznia-LOTR_zpsac8f1c51.jpg

DeletedUser

I'm just wondering why this isn't in the Recruitment tab...Was it too far from the rim?

DeletedUser

Props for name. Great stuff. Think I will dive into the rim...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23516

I was about to yell at you for using Aizhan's "Prosperity to our friends, nervous nights to our enemies" until I saw his name in the post. How've ya been Aizhan? You also forgot the part about Muppets

DeletedUser

I was about to yell at you for using Aizhan's "Prosperity to our friends, nervous nights to our enemies" until I saw his name in the post. How've ya been Aizhan? You also forgot the part about Muppets

I got rimmed and am rising from the rubble of despair. In the meantime I am awaiting an answer from another Mighty Intellect on this world.
Oxydo
aizhan today at 16:46
Well you wanted the last word and now you have it. I hope you are satisfied now

Don't mail back and that will be the end of it.

Are we at war over No Cigar

Yes or NO ?

YES is the agreeing word with three letters

NO is the disagreeing word with two letters

Aizhan

STOP AVOIDING THE QUESTION
Oxydo today at 16:39
I speak for BROTHERHOOD yes..... meself and Chucky are the founders of this alliance. So if you behave yourself, maybe one day we mught consider sending you an invite!!!!

"like all playground bullies you talk the talk but wet yourself when the real deal arrives." Thias to me sounds like you talking about yourself..... hahahahahahahahahahaha

DeletedUser33530

dont worry im far to afraid of aizhan and his nervous nights to dare copy him gold.