The loss of our little firecracker

• Thread starter DeletedUser43367
  • Start date

DeletedUser43367

It is with the deepest sadness that Kamikaze have to announce the loss of our little firecracker.

Iulian33 passed away last night after a short but courageous battle with leukemia.

She passed away just a few days before her 14th birthday.

Words simply cannot express our heartfelt sadness. We have lost our little firecracker.

DeletedUser

We talked with Julian few times. Very brave young girl.
Sad to hear she didn't make it. I was expecting the best.

Condolence to her family and friends.

DeletedUser31385

My condolences go out to her family and alliance.

DeletedUser52455

Its a sad day in Dimale, Eliana was a determind bright young girl a great team mate and friend to us all. I speak for us all at Kamikaze when I say she will be dearly missed... No more 6am wake up calls screaming for support as she broke into yet another enemy city. I have no more words our sympathy and prayers go to her family at this dark time.

DeletedUser52314

May she rest in eternal peace.. Condolences to her family and friends.

in light of this recent tragedy i have also broadcast a moment of silence through my skype bot and have shut down updates for a few hours so we all can reflect on this and take a moment to remember how precious life is.. Grepolis and the world has lost an innocent young soul today!

Karlo Makaj

Phrourach
Alliances Breaking News from Dimale, Eviction Notice from Abdera and The Musketeers from Golgi salute to you Iulian33

Its so sad to loose young person, player and friend

Condolences to her family and friends

Last edited:

DeletedUser

So sorry to hear this - I didn't know her but the loss of a child is just heart breaking. My thoughts are with her family and friends. God bless her.

DeletedUser17591

I don't play this world, but got the message through the Skype bot - I think it only proper that her alliance should be allowed to absorb her cities uncontested. My condolences to her Family and Alliance mates.

DeletedUser45115

Wild Stalions of Helike and all the portuguese server is devasted with this lost to our grepolis family!!!
We argue,we mock we try to destroy each others but on the end of the day we cannot live without everybody!!!
Rest in peace Lulian33!
A new star brigth on the Sky tonigth!

DeletedUser12858

I didn't know her, but it doesn't matter at all.

Whenever a life is lost, it is a horrible tragedy, even more when it's a young life.

My thoughts are with her family and friends in this terrible moment, I hope she's in a better place now.

Rest in peace little warrior.

DeletedUser37468

Did not know the lass but losing someone so young brings life into perspective for everyone
Sincere sympathy to her family & loved ones...they will be, without doubt, devastated by the life cut so tragically short
Condolences to her many friends...not just here in Grep...but in school too...she was a youngster with her life ahead of her
No-one expects or wants to bury their child...special thoughts to her mum and dad cos they have a heavy burden, one of grief & loss that they will find hard to recover from

Thoughts & sympathy from all at Invictus in Abdera, Golgi & Edessa

Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there. I did not die.
Mary Elizabeth Frye

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Our deepest condolances from Unknown Origin. Our thoughts go out to her friends and family.

DeletedUser52337

What a courageous young lady. May your soul be forever at rest and may the Lords and Ladies above care for you and keep you safe. Love and Light on your travels to the heavens and beyond. Coven Too pay their respects to you little one and hope that your wings are forever open so you can soar above the worlds and be at peace.

DeletedUser27991

I just passed this account in the event ranks, so someone's still playing the events? Also their account did gain points a day and a half ago. Has someone taken over this?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser53204

Here's to the rememberance of Iulian33 - The Little Firecracker.