The Lucky Ones - Next Conquest Speed 2 Cap 100+ (or similar)

• Thread starter DeletedUser48699
  • Start date

DeletedUser48699

The Lucky Ones
Under construction. This name comes from way back when the three of us (jack9r9, flame, and lucky) led this alliance in en19, Tau. We were sure noobs back then with our MRA. :p We will be joining the next world speed 2 CQ world (or similar). We will be a MRA, but we will be showing people how an organized MRA can do damage and actually do well. :) Looking for experienced players to help us lead or join.

Founders:
jack9r9
Flameinducer
Lucky3

Diplomat:
Lucky3

Recruiter:
Jack9r9

Council:
Flameinducer
Lucky3
Jack9r9
Genios
HEAD BENDER

Roster:
Jack9r9
Flameinducer
Lucky3
Genios
HEAD BENDER

Application:
IGN, experience, skype, and whatever else you want to add.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36436

Sure, why not.
IGN: Genios
Experience: Been playing since Beta on and off, played on Tau for a while too (don't remember much though). In Mu I was in Cerberus which eventually won the world but I quit due to my final exams. After that I've been playing on and off and I've started to make a real dedication to grepo. I've been in multiple councils over the years (most recently in En80 Nameless and En83 Victrix). I would like to apply for a council seat- I have a bunch of experience with this sort of thing and conquest 2 is my favourite type of world.

DeletedUser48699

Sure, why not.
IGN: Genios
Experience: Been playing since Beta on and off, played on Tau for a while too (don't remember much though). In Mu I was in Cerberus which eventually won the world but I quit due to my final exams. After that I've been playing on and off and I've started to make a real dedication to grepo. I've been in multiple councils over the years (most recently in En80 Nameless and En83 Victrix). I would like to apply for a council seat- I have a bunch of experience with this sort of thing and conquest 2 is my favourite type of world.

Sounds good. :) Council spot it is.

New players: Genios and HEAD BENDER/FlcoBlades

Last edited by a moderator: