The lycans

DeletedUser

Join the LYCANS and u will be strong. we dont always go with points we go with expirence and how good u are. we will be located south west

DeletedUser

you go with P'ing off The Mob and then forming a smaller 4 person alliance and npsuh for privs when you merge

DeletedUser

Not much of a PNP. Learn how to spell and you could get some members.

DeletedUser

relax

relax man i know i spelled it wrong. and in this alliance there will be no allys or maybe only 1 but thats it and you can attack whoever you want to

DeletedUser

can i join so i don't have to scroll to the bottom of the alliance rankings to see your alliance members

DeletedUser

We had Spirit on Eta but not for long we saw through his arrogance and nubishishity from his first post.

DeletedUser

look whose talking

saku whatever ur name is look whose talking atleast i have a life and im not like a 40 year old who plays games and watches little baby cartoons. ninja turtles cmon get a life man:eek:

DeletedUser

hay you leave the turtles alone they are a classic cartoon that you dont get anymore because they have gone all crap oh wait you dont really get cartoons anymore do you? you get crappy computerized programs now so the cartoons rule mate and leave well alone

DeletedUser

southpark is what i have to say to that southpark is still a cartoon

DeletedUser

southpark is what i have to say to that southpark is still a cartoon

and when was southpark created mid 90's so thats old aswell also it isnt a true cartoon as its not a running cartoon like turtles where the shots flow into one another its a picture by picture cartoon so therefore not a true cartoon but i will give you that it is a form of cartoon lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you could call the simpson,family guy, futurama and american dad cartoons

DeletedUser

saku whatever ur name is look whose talking atleast i have a life and im not like a 40 year old who plays games and watches little baby cartoons. ninja turtles cmon get a life man:eek:

Its called childhood; i enojoyed mine

DeletedUser

ooooooooookkkkkkkkkkk
back to topic
whats going to be the meber cap

DeletedUser

who cares

member cap doesn't rate the alliance the rankings does