The Marines

DeletedUser

lambreta,i dont have anything against u as long as u talk nicely.i have my targets from long time,i dont really need to add new one.but if somebody feel that i must do,pls-tell me.

DeletedUser

Defensively these guys are top, mutzzy I think you'd struggle to get anything to land here lol

Good luck guys though, I've not see you attack.. but if you can land offensive attacks the way I've seen you land support then you'll do great here :)

DeletedUser

Hi

I want to join this alliance, do you have requirements for people who wants to join?

DeletedUser

Even if you fullfill their requirement, what good it would be for you to become a member of one of four best teams in the world if you are oceans away from them? Mariners are north east core alliance. You are sitting on the south west part of the very rim.
Allaince meant to be team of players, who are able to cooperate effectively. And though due to temple powers Greepolis distance is not that important for cooperation as in other Innogame strategy, it is still a cooperation killer.
Become the best of O46 and maybe Narwhales will harbor you.

DeletedUser

Thank you Ergus for explaining that.

@Marqck:

Ergus is correct, distance from one others members plays a key role in this game as it determines if other can help you in either defense and/or your conquests.

DeletedUser

I certainly respect your alliance's mission. My family has been enlisted in every military branch and most wars back to the Civil War.

If I may ask, how many of your members are active-duty or retired Marines?

USA USA USA!

DeletedUser

Actually most of our members are not Americans, we as an alliance just respect the armed forces of all the allied nations, United States included. Happy Veterans Day!

DeletedUser

Thunder435, stop scaring me with your location, i read it and just about had a heart attack!

DeletedUser

There are 2 Real MARINES in "THE MARINES ALLIANCE".
Both me and SLayerofDragons. So technically even if it were trademarked...
I OWN IT!! Bleed, Sweat, Fought, and Earned it.