The Mighty Boosh

DeletedUser

We are the No.1 alliance in 34.

We are 33rd in the world rankings. As far as I can tell, no alliance based in the ring oceans (43 & 53 in the north, 64 & 65 in the east, 46 & 56 to the south and 34 &35 to the west) is higher than us. Also there is no alliance above us in the rankings with so few members. Our offensive kill ranking as an alliance is 26th. Defensive unranked.

We consider 34 ours. We will make no pacts with any other alliance in 34. We will not have any members in any other ocean.

I hereby ask all proffessional, elite alliances to stick to their own oceans and we'll stick to ours and when it's time for a core v ring war, count us in.

All MRAs are actively encouraged to recruit farm labourors to make our farms as big as possible and keep them optimistic, despite their obvious doom!

Kindest regards
Turtlehead (Formally Moff - Carpe Jugulum - Gamma)

DeletedUser2663

hmm, interesting, Former CJ member, leading an alliance, next door to Fusion a lead alliance =) (if you know your gamma). should be interesting =)

DeletedUser

so,i understand that im not allowed to conquer in 34?why?your grandma give it to u by testament?

DeletedUser

We'll get rid of the rubbish in ours, you get rid of the rubbish in yours, then lets have it!

The Battle of Vertical 400! I can see it now, TMB v SGC drawn up along the 400th vertical with The Mighty Boosh outflanking to the north and pushing into 44, whilst SGC with superior players struggle to keep up the fight on three fronts, but where are you?

You're not in it Mutzzy, you're way over there on the other side of SGC, also fighting on more than one front, but concentrating on the ring alliances more: knowing that it will only be a matter of time before the devs make half the core players leave and then the key players from the core alliances will merge.

No, I don't see you ever owning a city in 34. Unless of course you disband and join SGC. Tell us, are you planning on doing that?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2663

lol nice Moff. I think i may have to get in touch with you soon. the future of the NW may need to be discussed soon =). i like what you are doing i must say.

DeletedUser

We are the No.1 alliance in 34.

We are 33rd in the world rankings. As far as I can tell, no alliance based in the ring oceans (43 & 53 in the north, 64 & 65 in the east, 46 & 56 to the south and 34 &35 to the west) is higher than us.

There was and still is ring alliances higher ranked then yours. The great empire of 53 is one of them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[QUOTENo, I don't see you ever owning a city in 34. Unless of course you disband and join SGC. Tell us, are you planning on doing that?[/QUOTE]
I dont plan anything outside the core.4 THE MOMENT.

DeletedUser

There was and still is ring alliances higher ranked then yours. The great empire of 53 is one of them.

Have to hand it to you. There you are on the front page (with the lowest member average and lower than ours). In fact the 3 lowest member averages (all lower than ours) on the front page share the same first 3 words.

You must be better at recruiting than I am. Why don't you start one in 34 like I asked in the openuning post?

DeletedUser2663

well after looking at the ocean rankings The mightyboosh will undoubtly control any ring oceans around O44 they attempt to. there are no half decent alliances out there to challange them.

PS: there is a copycat CJ alliance, copying the whole profile page. i dont recognise a single one of them

DeletedUser

PS: there is a copycat CJ alliance, copying the whole profile page. i dont recognise a single one of them

I know, the only name I recognise is Butty17 the founder, but he is inactive on less than 1k. Very disappointing. I will let Tigerbear and Bluejay know.

Sequals are never as good, apart from Maniac Cop 2, which is marginally better than the truly awful Maniac Cop.

DeletedUser

Have to hand it to you. There you are on the front page (with the lowest member average and lower than ours). In fact the 3 lowest member averages (all lower than ours) on the front page share the same first 3 words.

You must be better at recruiting than I am. Why don't you start one in 34 like I asked in the openuning post?

Given that the empire has members in O34 they might start one there too.